Silly courtroom antics from the 1980s.

Adult Written byAntonKreitzer December 2, 2011

Great for adults

but not recommended for kids. This and Married... with Children are the most racy shows I watch nowadays, as the humour and characters in both overcome the promiscuous, adult content. The biggest concern is one Reinhold Daniel Fielding - one of the most promiscuous characters to ever hit television. He is ALWAYS looking for a one night stand, but he often gets his just desserts - if he didn't, I would have to rate this show as not for kids. This being said, some of the other characters, notably Selma, often undertake adult situations or use adult language. Most of the cases are of an adult nature, although Judge Harry is often amusing with his magic tricks and obsession with Mel Torme. As for other characters, Lana, Billie and Christine are strong leading women, Selma, Bull and Flo are hilarious bailiffs, Roz not as much, and Mack rounds out the team as the straight guy. There was a reason this was originally on at 9.30pm at night - IT'S NOT FOR KIDS! The vast majority of minors wouldn't get it anyway.
Kid, 10 years old November 16, 2013

My mom used to watch it

I remember this a couple years ago on TV LAND I always thought Bull was weird though my mom used to watch it back then