All teen and kid member reviews for Nikita

Teen, 16 years old Written bytaymomsenfan October 7, 2010

Great show for Women

AMAZING SHOW<3 i love the woman empowerment feel it has and the storyline is really good.
Teen, 13 years old Written bycinderbird September 6, 2014

so with most tv shows they will have either A to much violence or B to much sexual content and if its tv14 then depending on what kind of son/daughter you have chances are they should not watch it that's all I have to say.
Teen, 14 years old Written byisha wade October 11, 2011

nikita review

i love this show. some of it does have a positive message. like the fact that the lead roles are not giving up on there goals. the lead female roles are empowering, strong, loyal,smart, and caring. there is many fight sequences but it has a TV14 rating so it cant get to gruesome or scary. there is some kissing and occasional language. maybe an occasional suggestive line might be said but never does it cross the line of vulgar. the clothing is pretty simple they are usually in comfortable fitting sporty clothes. or jeans and shirts. the woman sometimes have a more formal evening gown or dress attire that may be more revealing. and in the first season there was a bikini and three scenes when you saw the leads bra and underwear. and once in season 2 but they are really brief and when you do see them its because they are changing
Teen, 13 years old Written byKaitlynn Andra September 4, 2012

I just barely started to watch this and it sort of reminds me of the movie salt in a way soooo i don't know how you choose your kids' movies but my parents let me and i'm 13.