All member reviews for No Ordinary Family

Kid, 11 years old April 5, 2011

My favorite show

They have a few swears but this show is my favorite. They come up with great people ( I like Joshua and Katie) and though it can be intense it seems like they always have new ideas! Just as a warning: they never made a second season.
Teen, 15 years old Written byCritiNumba1 February 11, 2011

Family Fun

I like this show, it is fun and great for the family. But in one episode nothing is shown because they close the door, but clearly Katie and her boyfriend, who's name is STILL not identified, had sex. Once Stephanie was in the shower, and then shown wrapped in a towel. The a word, h world , d word, and b word are used. Stephanie gets drunk. But I really think this show is exciting and mind racing for the family
Teen, 15 years old Written byDarkArcher64 February 8, 2011

Alot of Violence, Horror, Language, and Sexual Content

I never get scared, weather it's a horror movie or a creepy story. Until the scenario can really happen, that's what's the problem with this show. I love this show, my favorite show actually. Bank Robbers, Muderers, Wedding Crashers, Car Jackers. A ton of shotting, horror, and overall, a violent TV show. But there is alot of Sci-Fi Violence which has alot of special affects. Superpowers from strengh to shapeshifting, to being able to kill someone without touching them. Sexual Refrences and Situations. Some innapropriate language, and in the end not a family show, 12 and up at the least. 14 and up is good. But not a kids show and kind of scared me, which is suprising.
Teen, 15 years old Written byRellee February 2, 2011

Great show. Though the kids behavior is sometimes not very respectful and they can be rebellious and anger tempered. I guess thats now how America has perceived an "ordinary" family nowadays...
Teen, 16 years old Written byWebCriticGirl76 January 5, 2011

Fun, Creative, and Exciting!

This show is very fun, and I would let kids all ages watch it when I have kids in a few years. It has shooting, fighting, crashes. There is some sex scenes, many episodes referring to sex. Stephanie gets drunk at one scene, and they use medium level language. I watch this show every Tuesday and love it. It is fun, exciting, sweet, romantic, and just plain awesome!
Teen, 13 years old Written byBeachqueen_13 November 4, 2010

Perfect for tweens and above

This show is so amazing! It has good messages and it is good family show. My dad, little sister, and I watch it together and everybody loves it!
Kid, 12 years old October 30, 2010

ok for tweens

ok
Teen, 14 years old Written byMillyMolly October 8, 2010

I love it no matter what

I watch this series on my own, and its fine. Its not a thing that a whole family would watch together unless the kids are like over 11 yrs old. Ive only watched 2 episodes...so I dont know anymore of the series.
Teen, 14 years old Written bytheFirelives September 29, 2010

Clean and positive messages galore.

I was pleasantly surprised at how clean this show is. The violence is incredibly mild, and it's a fun show overall. The biggest concern would be the brief discussions teenagers have on sex, however, sex while a teen is not promoted, in fact staying a virgin is shown to be a worthy goal by the daughter and is refreshing to see. If your child knows about sex, then this will most likely be positive reinforcement, but you may want to preview the episode first to see if your child will handle it well. The last concern would be a few swear words. Again, depends on your kids. Bearing in mind that most kids hear worse in school every day. I love how the family really cares about one another, and are "dysfunctional" in the mildest sense. Being too busy and not always getting along are about as bad as it gets. The whole show is about the family wanting to get closer and working at it. With super powers! Making it fun and enjoyable.