Anime series for tweens is filled with thrills.

Teen, 14 years old Written byMizuki-Chan April 9, 2008

It's Fun To watch

This Show is probly one of the best animed shows i have ever seen! It Is Good with dealing with actual problems. My friends and I all love watching this show because of the action races, the little love triangle, and the intensity of the father/daughter relationship between the main character Molly and her big headed father Don Wei. I would recommend this show to anyone who loves a good race and alittle drama here and there. I Give this show a 5 Star rating.
Teen, 13 years old Written byedy2006 April 9, 2008

i laughed

laugh,cried
Teen, 15 years old Written byMangareader101 August 25, 2011

Flash back

Wow, this is a flash back. I used to watch it every time I could. But then it was taken of Tv(if I'm not mistaken). I'm 15, and I would watch it again if it were back on tv.
Kid, 9 years old April 22, 2011

WHERE IS IT?!

I love this show, but I'm so sick and tired of shows never airing again! I haven't seen it since I was seven or so on Jetix, and they disappeared online once Disney XD came! Grrr.
Kid, 9 years old April 9, 2008

team racers

oban star racers is the best way to learn about teamwork, help and freindship.
Kid, 10 years old April 9, 2008

Best Show Ever

I Love This Show A Show I Can Never Forget
Kid, 11 years old December 20, 2010

Fine for boys and girls who are very patient and like racing -

It's not that the show is wrong, but, to me it just has no depth. it takes to long to get to the point - if it even has one - in each episode. Of course I do realize that her boss is her father and he doesn't realize it but still it has to be 'sped up a bit' or else it'll just loose it's audience. And, what it has in between - the racing - I could just flip the channel to ESPN if I wanted to see that. But different people like different things and this is just one of the things that I personally don't enjoy that much. Other than that I can't find anything bad about it... but I can't find anything good either. It just can't captivate younger audiences.
Kid, 10 years old February 11, 2010

for all ages(0&up)

The show focuses on racing which is pretty good for all ages including adults.
Teen, 14 years old Written byrholyokowarrior January 23, 2009

Pretty good

Notice: This show can have images and characters that might frighten young children.
Teen, 16 years old Written byanime_freak004 April 9, 2008

This is my favorite show!!!!!

I'm not going to tell you about this show because I dont want to reuin the show for you!But I will say this show ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For any die-hard anime fan this is not a good pick

if your 9 or so and looking for some thing interesting to watch, this would be good, but if your really into anime take a second look. The Story line is ok but the actual animation is not so good, i mean they don't even have noses!