All teen and kid member reviews for Octonauts

Kid, 10 years old February 19, 2012

Great show! EdUcational!

It is a great show for preschoolers to learn about our environment under water! They can learn animals names adaptations and much more! I recommend this show for everyone!
Kid, 12 years old January 13, 2013

Cute Underwater Show

It is overall very cute and educational to kids all ages. At first it is a little annoying, but after awhile ( my 3 year old and 1 year old cousins come every other day) I watch it and ENJOY it. Peso is my fave character, but the Penguin Race episode sounded terrible. I would have given it 5 stars, but that episode ruined it. I admit Peso has a cute little brother, but still, Disney could have done better with the episode. I RECOMMEND THIS SHOW.
Kid, 10 years old September 18, 2014

BEST PRESCHOOL SHOW EVER!!!

Why this show is cool: The characters are lovable, the animation is superior, and it has a lot of educational value built in. Better than boohbah!
Kid, 12 years old July 1, 2014

Not just for preschool age

This show is great for anyone! I'm 12 and I like it!
Kid, 11 years old December 8, 2012

Octonauts....... Let me see......

Octonauts ............... Let me see.... How can I sum it up in a paragraph...... The show is awesome, I love it. I have seen every single episode of season 1. I learned many things from this show like how to disorientate a lemon shark and pilot fish clean teeth. The Christmas specials are both informative and festive with the 2011 one ending with a little song at the end. The show is high in drama, in one episode Peso almost dies and the octopod falls down a canyon not forgetting the time when Barncles, Kwazii, Peso, Dashi, Tweak and Shellington get left behind when a group of shellfish who get poisoned by algae move into a ship. The show is all round educational and very dramatic. I could just go on and on. PS. If you live in the UK buy their magazine. It is epic!!!
Kid, 12 years old March 11, 2015

About the same as bubble guppies

This show is for young children. When you get older it's too babyish.
Kid, 12 years old January 5, 2014

Cool

Cool
Kid, 8 years old June 9, 2013

What I think

It's a great for learning about the sea