All member reviews for O'Grady

Clever, quirky, fantasy-laced cartoon. Tweens+.

Teen, 15 years old Written bywillbarchi April 9, 2008

hehehe! Hilarious! teens and up

O'grady is very funny and clever, but is rated TV-PG for a reason. The 'weirdness'can result in some strange situations eg abbie getting older and Kevin having a crush on her. I think there is a comment about the size of her breasts. The characters often use words like crap(not really in a bad way) and in one part the whole episode is one big drug reference. The school has to live without sugar for a week or something to win a proze, and obviously nobody can cope, so Kevin becomes a dealer...of sugar! very funny! This would go over most kids heads but with teens, expect a few giggles! 13+
Kid, 9 years old April 9, 2008

I don't know about this show for kids under 7

It's not a huge problem but you shold just watch out whats in each episoid. Overall it's a iffy.The bigest problem is cursing, but thats not even a huge problem.Words such as A**,crap,damn/damn'it, and sucks.Nothing eles is a problem
Kid, 10 years old April 9, 2008

O Grady is number one!

This is a cool thing for kid and is very funny. However, language is not an issue. Anyway O Grady rocks!!!!!!!!
Parent Written byChris1700 June 16, 2011

I GOT A PROBLOM

I KNOW ON SEASON 2 ON VACATION THE GUY IN A ORANGE SHIRT SAID LOVE HAMP HMMMM PEANUS.
Parent of a 4, 9, and 16 year old Written byjoshuaandjurnee July 11, 2009

Why is this 10 and up, there is one scene where a girls "underwear" are thrown on stage. There is also frequent use of the word "dammit", and boys and girls always try to be "alone". But, it does teach life lessons that we all learn right around age 13-18.