All member reviews for Only in America with Larry the Cable Guy

Interesting stories packaged in coarse humor; stereotypes.

Parent Written bythegraduate77 January 20, 2012

Don't be a communist, watch this show and have a laugh.

This show, which I work on, is a great positive show about America. The jokes may be low-brow at times but there's nothing here that should offend any free thinking individual who can separate comedy from reality. Also, someone should tell Melissa Camacho to do some better research - she simply just wrote what she read some where else. Good journalistic integrity on that one. This show is great and should be watched by all people who want to appreciate what's great about America with a chuckle instead of a snooze. With that said, watch the show with your children. If you feel the need to explain something - do it. If you feel that it's not for your family that's your right and back that choice 100%. However, this show is chock full of History - as long as you aren't jotting down jokes like 'bootybumper'. Kisses and enjoy.
Adult Written byBroBroMcGee March 30, 2015
Parent Written bybootybumper January 13, 2012

Only in America with Larry the Cable Guy NOT GOOD FOR KIDS

This show is definitely NOT for kids, adults only. My hubby watches it once in a blue moon, and the other night Larry said: 'It's been hot in this area today - I saw a girl running around in a tank top and the temperature wasn't the only thing rising around here'...ewwwwwwwwww! gross! Not to mention all the other 'wonderful' stuff he says - here's another gem: 'I'm going to Somalia to make a video called Girls Gone Hungry' ...Only In America HAS NOTHING to do with American History - if you want to teach your kids about history, DO NOT use this show.
Parent of a 11 year old Written bydiaryofamommy March 26, 2011

Test of how much your kids really know

I watched this with my 11-year-old son, he laughed at some of the crude jokes and tried very hard not to laugh at one he knew I'd be surprised he knew the meaning of, but it sorta just came out of him. We had a talk later and decided to only watch this show together --- and only on occasion, because it's nothing really great.