Kid reviews for Orangutan Island

Orangutan Island Poster Image

meerdog shutup

i think meerdog is being really mean apes are us but stronger and bigger than us so god created a ape to make the rest of us retard

Meniocre Entertainment!!!!!

When I saw the ad for this show,I thought "That Might be worth watching". It turns out I was terribly mistaken. "Orangutan Island" is a complete waste of 30 minutes. This series can not stand up to "Meerkat Manor" (AKA the best show on earth). I find the narrorators voice simply dispicable and the carachters are not cute and fuzzy like the stars of Meerkat Manor. They try to make that show dramatic, but the sad, sad truth is that show could never be dramatic in the least. I do not find this show at all entertaining, and truly beleive that it wil NOT last for two seasons. Shame on ANYONE who gives this show a good rating!
not rated for age

"Orangutans are the new Meerkats!" I DON'T THINK SO!!!!

"Rust is the new black, and Orangutans are the new Meerkats!" What bozo wrote that dumb review? Forgive me, please, but this show is downright mediocre! I'll have you know that stupid, fat, ugly apes ARE NOT under ANY circumstances "the new Meerkats"!!!!! This so called "dramatic" show is NOT dramatic, and it's a waste of time! The narrorator stinks, the orangutans have idiotic names, and it's just a melo-dramatic spectacle. Truthfully, I'd rather watch THREE HOURS STRAIGHT OF KID NATION than this show(now, that's really saying something!)! Meerkat Manor is soooo much better! It's a mix of drama AND comedy! Long story short, this show is a piece of junk.