All teen and kid member reviews for Orangutan Island

Kid, 10 years old April 9, 2008

"Orangutans are the new Meerkats!" I DON'T THINK SO!!!!

"Rust is the new black, and Orangutans are the new Meerkats!" What bozo wrote that dumb review? Forgive me, please, but this show is downright mediocre! I'll have you know that stupid, fat, ugly apes ARE NOT under ANY circumstances "the new Meerkats"!!!!! This so called "dramatic" show is NOT dramatic, and it's a waste of time! The narrorator stinks, the orangutans have idiotic names, and it's just a melo-dramatic spectacle. Truthfully, I'd rather watch THREE HOURS STRAIGHT OF KID NATION than this show(now, that's really saying something!)! Meerkat Manor is soooo much better! It's a mix of drama AND comedy! Long story short, this show is a piece of junk.
Teen, 14 years old Written bySLENDER January 5, 2014

meerdog shutup

i think meerdog is being really mean apes are us but stronger and bigger than us so god created a ape to make the rest of us retard

Meniocre Entertainment!!!!!

When I saw the ad for this show,I thought "That Might be worth watching". It turns out I was terribly mistaken. "Orangutan Island" is a complete waste of 30 minutes. This series can not stand up to "Meerkat Manor" (AKA the best show on earth). I find the narrorators voice simply dispicable and the carachters are not cute and fuzzy like the stars of Meerkat Manor. They try to make that show dramatic, but the sad, sad truth is that show could never be dramatic in the least. I do not find this show at all entertaining, and truly beleive that it wil NOT last for two seasons. Shame on ANYONE who gives this show a good rating!
Kid, 10 years old April 9, 2008

I dont understand how anyone with abrain could like this...

Boring, overdramatic, the list goes on and on. This show is not funny, cute, OR dramatic like Meerkat Manor. Yeah, yeah, I know..orangs are endangered, meerkats are not, but frankly, I don't care if orangs become extinct...they're totally useless. I used to sort of like orangs but this show has given me insite into how they behave: Hitting each other with sticks, stealing food, beating each other up, these are only some of the things that these stupid animals do. Some people say these animals are smart...I say they are a perfect example of stupidity. Please, put your time to good use, don't watch this show.