All member reviews for Oswald

Teen, 17 years old Written byBigbillyboy August 20, 2012

This was the best show on Nick Jr.

This show is sooooooo witty and funny! It is also a lot of gentle fun for the little ones.This show is about a blue octopus named Oswald,who does peaceful fun things with his dog Weenie and his two friends a penguin named Henry and a sunflower named Daisy.He has more friends,but his closest friends are Henry and Daisy.This is a great,witty,funny,gentle,peaceful,and fun show for little kids (and the parents too! :D)

SAD

I lovd this show so much when I was little. THE LAST EPISODE ALMOST MADE ME CRY
Kid, 12 years old March 20, 2015

A sweet tv show that is perfect for preschoolers

Teen, 17 years old Written byHorace Williams November 23, 2014

Memories...

I've seen every episode of Oswald. It was funny, educational, and relaxing. Bright animation too. Sure wish they brought it back.
Teen, 15 years old Written byGregoryMccormick123 June 23, 2014

I loved it as a kid, I still think it's amazing, and i'm 15!

This is a great choice for the little ones in the family. It's calm, peaceful, quiet, and just really relaxing. This was my 2nd favorite Noggin show as a kid (with Blue's Clues being my #1 favorite). I still think that this show is very charming. Oh, the animation and characters are lovable too. Nick Jr, if it's ratings you are after, bring back Oswald!
Teen, 16 years old Written byEntertaimentCritic88 November 26, 2013

I love this show.

This is the 3rd best educational show. The 2nd best is Arthur, and the #1 best is Sesame Street. PROS: Everything! Nice animation, likeable characters, relaxing, and so funny! CONS: Nothing. Not even a nitpick. I really liked Oswald. It's a shame it got the can. Looks like little kids are stuck with stupid Dora.
Teen, 15 years old Written byGateswing_Guy March 15, 2013

Witty stuff!

Oswald was a great and witty show! I LOOOOOOOVVVVVVEEEEEEEDDDDDDDD it when I was younger. I still think it is awesome! It is also fun, witty, gentle, and educational. Perfect for little kids.
Teen, 16 years old Written byjfreighgiuhg March 24, 2011

Defining natural laws!

Um...... last time I checked, octopuses need water to live? Also, there was one episode where he was a judge for a sandcastle contest and he said everybody won. In real life, everybody can't win or thats called Communism. Shows need to teach kids that you can't be great at everything and that you can't always get what you want. Shows that try to educate kids should be more about teaching how the world really works.
Kid, 11 years old March 22, 2011

AWESOME!

I'm 11,and I still love this show! Who knew an octopus could be so educational? Oswald is so sweet,and cute,along with his other friends. Kids were learn to never give up and be creative.They will also learn that friends are like family,and they will always be there. This is way better than stupid Dora!
Teen, 13 years old Written byF-Zero studios September 20, 2010

Perfect for small children

i think this has got tons of friendship
Kid, 12 years old August 16, 2010

Two thumbs up!

This was another one of my favorites growing up (and like blue's clues, I still watch it haha). The characters are so polite and everyone is very kind. The stories are original and fun. Oswald says ''oh my gosh!'' a lot and it's so cute. I have no problem with that since I say ''oh my god'' often.
Kid, 8 years old June 28, 2010

This is a show for preschoolers NOT TWEENS!

I hate this show it's even badder than dora.Once your 6 your like what the?OSWALD!?!?Dumbest idea ever.
Kid, 12 years old March 12, 2010

wow i can't bewev ppls

um i have to says this is a very good show, and um, there no sad eps? ANYWAY its a very good kewl hip show for little peoples
Kid, 9 years old April 9, 2008

maybe later........

Wow.Oswald is kinda weird but i like the show.Me and my cousin,(upperoom:don't forget that name)watch it all the time every night at 10:00. Of course, we watch just about every little kids show that comes on T.V. and we only watch it to make fun of it.but we don't make fun of this one.OK so we made fun of it once but we only made fun of 2 things:1 henry talks wierd and 2 oswald a huge head yet he's always wearing that itty bitty hat.I don't think saying this is mean because COME ON YOU KNOW ITS ALL TRUE!!!I say maybe later cause its not the type of show to watch all the time .i like it though.