All member reviews for Out of Jimmy's Head

Teen, 13 years old Written byashleyrk247 April 9, 2008

i was on the show

i was on the show two times and they r fliming it at the same place they r fliming Idiana Jones. The people on the show are.. nice but the set isit that great.

I HATED THIS SHOW!!!

THIS SHOW IS AWFUL! There is no violence but it is sooooooo dumb!!!!!
Teen, 13 years old Written byT.V. Review Cri... May 22, 2011

F*** it

Retarded. I am glad it is off. It was the most dumbass s*** I ever saw.
Teen, 14 years old Written byKforKitty101 November 4, 2010

OH MY GOSH!

THIS SHOW WAS HORRIBLE. HORRIBLE HORRIBLE HORRIBLE
Teen, 14 years old Written byThe Messenger March 12, 2014

I've heard about this show for a long time, though I've never really watched it. I did see the movie Re-Animated though and thought it was somewhat decent so I figured the show must be good to, but hearing all the reviews saying "This show is crap it burned my eyes out of my sockets" made me curious to take look so I went to YouTube to watch some episodes and well... WHY DOESN'T HALF THE SHOW EVEN INCLUDE THE CARTOON CHARACTERS?! WHY IS THE SCHOOL PRINCIPAL SUCH AN EGOTISTICAL $$@?! WHY DOES THE ROMANCE SEEM LIKE IT WAS WRITTEN BY A COMPUTER?! WHY IS JIMMY'S SISTER AN ALIEN?! WHY IS THERE A FREAKING LAUGH TRACK EVERY 2 SECONDS?! WHY DID CARTOON NETWORK DECIDE TO MAKE A SHOW ABOUT A KID WITH A MENTAL DISORDER WHICH CAUSES HIM TO SEE CARTOON CHARACTERS?! THAT BOY NEEDS HELP! Whew... So yeah, basically don't watch it. This has got to be one of the worst shows Cartoon Network has ever aired.
Teen, 17 years old Written byReviewsandFun8910 August 9, 2013

This is garbage.

Cartoon Network, nobody wants your live action junk on your channel. We want CARTOONS. It's called CARTOON Network. Not LIVE ACTION network. Learn to read. Also, Cartoon Networks live actions shows (except for The Annoying Orange) are just stupid. This show makes new CN look like old CN. The animation is just as bad as the animation on Almost Naked Animals (another show I hate). The acting is very poor, Jimmy is a horrible role-model, the characters are annoying and stupid, etc. Skip this trash and go watch Ed, Edd n Eddy.
Teen, 13 years old Written byTheBombFunn July 27, 2013

I like it. Why so much hate?

Why do people hate this show? It may be a live action show (with a bit of animation) on cartoon network but there's no reason to hate it....
Teen, 15 years old Written byAnimeIsAwesome808 June 4, 2013

This is so stupid and unfunny.

Who came up this? WHO?! This is so bad I can barf all over the TV. I'm not even JOKING. It just SUCKS. There is no humor and the animation is just terrible. It is also a really stupid show.
Teen, 15 years old Written byGateswing_Guy March 12, 2013

This is HORRIBLE.

I'm so glad that this show got the ax. I hope it will never come back. It was garbage. This show is unfunny and is has bad animation. It is also really annoying and stupid. SCREW OUT OF JIMMY'S HEAD! IT SUCKED!
Teen, 13 years old Written by13ki December 24, 2012

Awful. enough said.

Teen, 16 years old Written byMr. King December 19, 2012

Bleh!

Why would CN treat us with THIS wretched dough?! It sucked so much,my eyes burned when I watched (thank goodness it's off the air)! Well,my eyes did not burn,it's just an example of how ugly the animation was!
Teen, 17 years old Written byBigbillyboy August 25, 2012

Whoever created this junk needs to be fired!

I can't believe CN added live-action garbage to their channel! Even when THIS came out,it said "Cartoon Network's First Live Action show"! This show was soooooooo boring!
Teen, 16 years old Written byDuper_Drew August 9, 2012

Out of Jimmy's butt cheeks!

The animation is terrible,the voice acting is atrocious,and there is nothing good about this show! NOTHING!
Teen, 16 years old Written byLucas Couldron May 27, 2012

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

This show sucks! The characters are boring as dishwater and the jokes are very very lame.
Kid, 12 years old April 27, 2011

Boring

This show is really dumb, the laugh recording is irritating cuz the show is not funny at all, the characters are boring and the cartoon characters are even more boring.. this show is not fun like Chowder or johnny test, I wish this show would be taken off CN, i always stop watching when this show comes on,
Teen, 17 years old Written byCSM Screen Name... November 12, 2010

gayest show ever

crao show becuase its so retarded
Teen, 14 years old Written byHTFMime November 6, 2010

I'm glad this show is not on anymore.

A boy Jimmy gets hit by a train and then for some reason needs a brain transplant. He gets someone's brain and has hallucinations of cartoon characters, who don't actually play an important role in the show. The show's sad attempt at comedy sometimes make me cringe and the laughing track doesn't help. If they're gonna have a laughing track, at least laugh at the rare funny parts, not the corny other jokes. The characters are unlikeable, Jimmy is like a 5-year-old girl and wouldn't survive in a real middle school, Craig likes to use his best friend to make money, and then Jimmy has an older sister who IS AN ALIEN? WHAT THE HECK? His mom (who is an astronaut) found her. His mom also OWNS A ROCKETSHIP thats his dad likes to fly. He crashes it, but sadly, does not die. Oh yeah, Jimmy's sister's boyfriend is a were-wolf (or just a wolf i forget). Sonny Appleday, the "evil villain" of the series, is the worst of them all. He announces his plans out loud, ruining them. He wants Jimmy so he can take over the world (is it ever explained how Jimmy will help him take over the world? Nope!) so he tries to steal Jimmy's brain. So, in the end, this series is Cartoon's Network's worst series. Oh I almost forgot! It's on Cartoon and yet its LIVE ACTION! Seriously, the tag-line was "CARTOON Network's first LIVE ACTION series." WTF? You get my point. -infinity/10
Kid, 11 years old July 3, 2010

idk

i dont remember much about this show it was ok no the best but it only had 1 season not sure why i guess the people liked the movie better honestly i think i liked the movie better
Teen, 14 years old Written bySgt-Samson July 3, 2010

It just doesn't belong to Cartoon Network!
Teen, 15 years old Written bylilly117 April 7, 2010

Funny Show Reflects Creativity

This show is funny, and a blast, but there are still somethings to watch out for. The sarcasm is constantly displayed throughout programing, and flirting is easily translated. However, this show symbolizes creativity, making a positive educational message as evident as the flirting is!!