All member reviews for Outnumbered

Teen, 16 years old Written bythe r April 11, 2012

Great series, but hard to understand!

Hard for under-15s to understand. It has some sexual references but nothing too much. Mature teens may be able to cope, but no showing this to your 2 year old.
Kid, 10 years old July 6, 2013

outnumbered

I love this show karen is my favourite character, she's always saying what she thinks and i love the episode where she gets knocked down by a car, and the bit i love is when she is saying to the nurse this; nurse: ok i'm going to give you an injection it will protect you from an infection called tetanus karen; will it hurt? nurse; just a tiny little bit and not for long karen; just a tiny little bit and not for long, just a tiny little bit and not for long (repeats) nurse: are you ok? karen; yes i'm just trying to remember exactly what you said nurse; ...why? karen; well, if it does hurt then who do i talk to? nurse: ...what? karen; well, you must have some kind of system and it doesnt sound funny but really it is i would say my favourite episode is where they lose the granddad in the airport lol I love all the episodes, it's really funny because there's jake acting like he's about 20-30 and the parent (lol) when really he's 12 in the early episodes and i think now he's 17 i like the episode where misty (sue's sister angela's daughter) is staying (hiding from her dad) and: jake: what kind of tv do you like misty misty; i don't like tv *silence* jake; what music do you like then misty; i don't like music *silence* jake: why've you got an ipod then misty: to shut out the world. there's also ben and he is so funny i love it when its the christmas special and he gets a metal dectector and he says this; ben: dad i've found a long metal pipe in the backyard can i dig it up pete: (not really listening) ok *5 minutes later* pete: oh god no that's the mains water pipe! i also like it when sue's on the phone and he starts talking about parallel universes lol and then there's karen who is my favourite and SO funny she always asks questions and lol she's so funny! there is language (b***h, bas****, bl****, crap, and words like s*** and as****e are muted) and sex references like: pete; lets go to bed in the middle of the afternoon have fun like we used to sue: just to sleep, right pete: uh... sure... and some other stuff
Kid, 12 years old August 13, 2011

Great Outnumbered

This show outnumbered is amazing!! I watch every single one thats on because I love it. Ben and Jake are really funny because there always making stupid comments and Jake tries to act like the parent in the house. Karen is always acting very serious and always making broad oppinions. The positive messages come from Pete & Sue (the parents) who are always trying to tel their kids whats good for them. They are always giving the positive messages. The funniest episode is where Sue's dad gets left in an airport. Also there is a bit of bad language bit it's not oftent they appear.
Kid, 11 years old May 24, 2015