All teen and kid member reviews for Pac-Man and the Ghostly Adventures

Teen, 14 years old Written bywhippersnapper.com June 30, 2013

an epic show that must be also seen and dubbed in japan

The greatest CGI tv show ever and it has a little violence and there is not a lot of deaths in this show. its more famous then eon kid
Teen, 17 years old Written bylovzhisdad June 22, 2013

Watch out, especially if your kid's a Pac-Man fan.

Language- Two main characters' names are a play on the word "butt." Characters often speak disrespectfully to other characters. Message- Pac-Man's extremely unhealthy eating habits are portrayed as "beneficial" because he saves the town from ghost attacks by eating the ghosts, of which there are always many. Positive Role Models- Inky and Blinky are rude, mischievous and disrespectful, but Clyde is kind, well-behaved and always speaks respectfully to everybody. Pac-Man still has bad eating habits, but he intends to protect Pac-World, and he doesn't abuse the superpowers the power berries give him, and he uses them while he can. Any kid that likes violent cartoons will enjoy this series, even if they're not a Pac-Man fan. but if you do let them watch it, you may want to watch it with them so you can point out to them that being a world-famous superhero doesn't justify bad eating habits.
Kid, 11 years old June 20, 2013

My Review

Ok i'm the first one to review this, let me start. Pacman sounds like a little boy, The name of the show is not Pacboy and the ghostly adventures.The animation is really good, check for your self. When i put on this show the theme song almost made me change the channel it's pretty bad they should of used a remix of one of the songs in pacman. the writing could use some work but it's ok
Teen, 14 years old Written bySome guy. July 28, 2013

This show makes me angry.

To tell you the truth, I haven't seen this show enough to judge what age group it is for. But the reason why I haven't seen this show enough is because it makes me so angry whenever I watch it. Disney is making everything a show to get money. Pac-Man is an arcade game. How can you make a show out of it? That's the thing. Pac-Man is a kid who goes to school. What in the heck? Judging by "Ms. Pac Man", I think that Pac-Man is a full-grown married man. They're just making up all this dumb stuff that makes no sense. Next thing you know they're going to make a show out of the board game Sorry or something, about a Sorry pawn who's lost on a mysterious game board and is trying to find his way home, and come to find out that the pawn works at a fast food restaurant or some obnoxious thing like that. Jeez.
Kid, 10 years old August 8, 2013

Pacman REALLY let himself go......

Pacman and the ghostly adventures is simply a mockery of the original arcade game ,in which, I loved. To start things off, in the story, pacman is a teenager. He is called pacMAN for a reason, he is not called PacTEEN or Pacster. AND SINCE WHEN WAS HE EVER FRIENDS WITH A GRAPE AND ROOTABEGA?! And i thought pacman and the 4 ghost where enemies and I simply hate the addition of the other characthers icluded in the series and Pacman's voice is AWFUL! Did the creators even reffered to the original game as guidance? and his aunt is too old to EXIST! And since when did pacman ever had an aunt? And if the city is called Pacworld shouldn't pacman be the mayor? For far as I know, Pacman is the only character with PAC in his name. Oh! I almost forgot to mention one things, They are completly copying the hoverboard idea from a sonic game and the series. In conclusion..... Pacman really let himself go.
Teen, 13 years old Written bywxwxwxwx January 15, 2014

8 bit arcade games 80's

This show is just like the arcade game from 1980
Teen, 15 years old Written byTheBoogeyYoukai September 1, 2013

Okay Show, but the voice acting is terrible. Plus the humor is iffy.

Let me be the first to say I love the Pac-Man series. Ever since I played Pac-Man World Rally, I've fallen in love with this simple and somewhat diverse series. On to this however. The designs are merely the same as Pac-Man Party and Pac-Man Tilt, so not much complaining. The first thing that bothers me is the voice acting. OH MY LORD! This pretty much has to be the worst voice acting in a Disney show ever. Pacman sounds like a little kid who took drugs, and the others are pretty bad too, or maybe it's just me being too biased, who knows. Also, the toilet humor. Is it really needed to have Clyde fart all the time? I mean really. Also, what the heck is with characters calling Pac-Man fat? Just because he's round, doesn't mean he is fat. Overall, it's somewhat decent, but it does need some improvements. If any gaming series has to get a show, it has to be Crash Bandicoot. And a Touhou Project or other japanese game animes would be good too.
Kid, 12 years old August 12, 2013

My favorite show right now.

I think Pac Man and the Ghostly Adventures is a great show. Its interesting, theres lots of action and the music in the show is super good. Especially when he fights the ghosts. The only thing I don't like is the burp and fart jokes. Besides that its a great show and you should check it out on Disney XD
Kid, 7 years old December 30, 2014

Love this show!

This is violent because there is more than one type of berry and the bad guys aren't always ghosts other than that I think it's great for ages 7+. rate the game five stars!!
Kid, 11 years old July 7, 2014

Based Off Of Arcade Game

My profile: https://www.commonsensemedia.org/users/epic-waffles This is a good Disney XD show that is based off of the arcade game, Pac-Man. There's just some violence, eating ghost etc. The only "sexy stuff" is that Pinky has a crush on Pac-Man.
Kid, 12 years old February 6, 2015

Please Read.

I think that whoever wrote this review ignored their second season of the show (which is on Netflix). I watched some of it with my sister and I saw a stupid idea turned into a stupid show. There's every-five-second name calling, violence (only a little), and sometimes peril. There's also constant farting (seriously) and burping. And I'm telling the truth, Pac is shown trying to break his record for loudest burp in the show! A stupid show that ruins one of the best video games of all-time.