All member reviews for Pair of Kings

Teen, 13 years old Written bymethemoviemaker September 5, 2011

Seriously, Disney, just STOP.

If you were looking for a kid-friendly, harmless show for your mind-driven, TV-obsessed 9 year old to enjoy, you're in luck. If you were actually looking for a decent new show on "Disney" Channel (yes, I put "Disney" in quotations), well, then...what did you expect? A masterpiece that is bound to win 15 Emmy awards? Take a look at the reviews below. Must I even explain my opinion? Most of the reviewers were older teens and parents who hated Pair of Kings--as any smart-minded critical person would think--along with a handful of 8 and 9 year olds who were automatically driven in by this so-called "new Disney." It disgusts me that kids actually enjoy watching literally EVERY one of their shows, let alone me having to refer to the channel as "Disney" itself. Each one of their shows, for lack of a better word, STINKS. Pair of Kings is no different. Look back at the reviews--people are calling the characters "stereotypical." The fact is that they're hardly stereotypical at all. With an exception of making corny jokes, and acting a bit more idiotic than usual, most kids these days act exactly like these imbeciles. Insanely horrible filming, repetitive camera shots; painfully boring, cliche, unfunny plots and characters; lame special effects and excruciatingly unrealistic actions and puns--none of this garbage, which you can find in all of the other shows on Disney, helps improve the show's annoying, stupid characters. It MUST end. It has absolutely NO chance of improving and it NEVER will. Ask yourself--yes, you, 39 year-old mother with two TV-obsessed children--ask yourself what Disney means to you. Mickey Mouse and Donald Duck? Walt Disney's animations? Princesses? Those classic movies--Snow White, The Lion King, Aladdin, Beauty and the Beast? I honestly wouldn't be surprised that, having probably raised and lived with your child(ren) for quite a few years, you would answer "the stars on those shows my kids watch." That saddens me, and it saddens me even more that nearly every kid living this generation, by the time they're 12 or 13 years old, have grown up with Disney Channel at their side. And then adults question why kids these days are so..."mature" for their age. Sassy, sarcastic, fresh, lazy, rude, inconsiderate and carefree--wherever I look, I see nothing but kids who fit the exact description. Then again, maybe this show isn't so "harmless" after all. Chances are your kids are right down the hall, their eyes glued to the TV screen this very second. I highly advise you to march up to them, take them by the arm, and force them to go outside if it's the last thing you do. I don't care that I don't know you. DO IT. I said so.
Teen, 13 years old Written byThreeDaysGracesGirl October 17, 2010

No, this is NOT a funny show.

If you're older than ten or eleven and you enjoy this show, then I have to question your sense of humor and whether you are critically insane or not. This is probably on the worst shows on the face of the earth. Disney's gone down hill. They think that they bring in tweens with these shows (which, they do), but they don't realize that everyone likes and enjoys the 90's better (show-wise). I agree with "shanno15", this show won't stay long. It'll probably only last as long as "Corey in the House" did, (Which wasn't long AT ALL.)
Teen, 17 years old Written byEv0110 March 12, 2012

Bad role model

This show is a bad role model showing children that you can cause trouble and get away with it at the click of a fingure. Brady flirts with the island girl showing Young boys/girls tween/adult actions.
Teen, 17 years old Written byJacobBrandyDoggy April 12, 2013

Im 17 and i love it.

Im 17 and i absolutely love this show. I really look forward to new episodes. My and all my 3 brothers watch it together. We love it and it is one of the most funniest shows you will ever watch. I have a feeling that the editor of this review only watched one or two episodes. My big brother is 18 and it is his favorite show ever. The person who reviewed this rated it as 8 years. But that is so not true. If you want a good show, then watch Pair of Kings.
Kid, 9 years old October 2, 2012

Don't watch it

Well Pair OF KIngs Is quite good but the only thing is mitchel is leaving the show and the flirting its a kids show a funny one but I want to say one thing. Mitchell is leaving the show It's true So there's no More flirting There is king Boz that hates mikayla I'm not watching the show anymore because I want mitchel back why did he leave I Don't RECOMMEND this for viewers
Teen, 16 years old Written byvegas-diva August 14, 2012

9/10

i think it is just a hilarious show for kids and teenagers to enjoy. i know it probally dosent send any good messages or any educational value but its for the enjoyment of having a good laugh. WELL AT LEAST IT ISNT SETTING A BAD IMAGE. not many shows these days are just for a good laugh. it may be corny for adults but for kids and teens this is hilarious stuff. i find this tv show much more amusing than the others but it varies between different people so i guess just try and watch an episode and see if u like it. its one of my faves :) my entire family enjoys it.
Kid, 8 years old August 4, 2012

Rock!

It rocks I wanna marry this show!
Kid, 11 years old July 20, 2012

Pre-teens and Teens

This is a GREAT show!!! I think it's for pre-teens and teens. Only because the graphics, like the Waka-Waka bug. When I first saw it it was really creepy! Also, the kings are suposed to be teenagers. Also, King Brady has a crush on Mikayla. Otherwise this is a great comedey for 11 & up.
Kid, 0 years old August 11, 2014

Unrealistic

This is so fake. I'm shocked that know one brought up the fact that they have a black guy and a white guy as twins. They tell fart jokes I hate fart jokes. There's not much to say except I don't watch this anymore.
Kid, 8 years old December 25, 2013

cool but flirting and monsters

this tv show is cool but has stuff like flirting and monsters and words like shut up and that but its cool and appropriate but lots of moster fighting
Kid, 12 years old July 10, 2013

Fine show.

My brother likes this show but I don't its very stupid.
Kid, 11 years old June 2, 2013

I love it

I love this show and so does my 7 year old cousin. We all have opinions and we shouldnt be insulting other people for liking something that you dont like. We all have different taste on TV shows. If you dont like it, you dont like it. If other people like it, you shouldnt be mad at other people for not liking it.
Teen, 16 years old Written byUnknownpearson May 26, 2013

So -so

Ok just fine so -so comedy is fun ,but still OK! Iffy =50% Positive =50%
Kid, 10 years old May 12, 2013

So funny! :)

I really like this show, but in my opinion the kings aren't good role models. Violence: There's these people called tarantula people and other stuff that might be scary for kids. Lanny tries his hardest to destroy the kings. Language: Nothing terrible, just stuff maybe like this: "butt" "idiot" "dumb" "stupid" "bossy" (one two or three times) and "jerk." Sexy stuff: Brady flirts with Mikayla a lot, and him and Boomer try to get girls. Mikayla wears short shorts sometimes.
Teen, 17 years old Written byRosebud95 December 25, 2012

Actually pretty funny

But...I wish the kings would mature
Kid, 10 years old December 18, 2012

This show is funny!

Brady and Boomer are really funny, but sometimes I wish they would actually be mature. Brady can also be selfish, in one episode, he helped Boomer's friend Oogie, (and Brady doesn't even like him) just to impress Mikayla. Also, in another one, Brady only helped Mason's brother Jason to impress Mikayla.
Kid, 10 years old August 11, 2012

CSM said it right!

This show IS corny. I'm so happy they booted that one guy off the Suite Life. Mitchell Musso is also a bad role model in real life, as he got a DUI. -Samantha (chocolatecake123)
Teen, 16 years old Written byLucas Couldron May 27, 2012

Agreed,it's really corny

This show is really corny.All my friends at my High School think it's corny.The voice acting is terrible too.
Teen, 15 years old Written byrebma97 May 19, 2012

Ok Disney fare

It's ok. Not the best, but it's funny. I think it's like most Disney sitcoms. Violence: Mainly slapstick stuff; no one really gets injured. Sex: Brady flirts with Mikayla a lot. Language: "Butt", "stupid", "idiot", etc. The messages in the episodes are okay, and Brady and Boomer sometimes learn a lesson. But I hate how immature and arrogant they are. They aren't responsible enough to be kings. But that's just me.
Teen, 13 years old Written byHugeReader123 March 25, 2012