All member reviews for Paranormal Witness

Teen, 13 years old Written bySamuel M. September 3, 2013

Paranormal Witness: The scariest documentary known to man

"Keep telling yourself it's not real, but it is." The feeling of icy cold breath on the back of your neck, hearing footsteps grimly slithering towards you in the darkness, the utter sensation that you're not alone. This sense of ominous terror is what fuels Paranormal Witness, a horror documentary series dedicated to the testimonies of ordinary people who have allegedly seen extraordinary things. Ghosts, demons, haunted houses, you name it, it's been covered. That being said, PW does have a very deceptive feel to it, as if we're missing something. It might just be that people on the show are talking for other people. While this does remove a layer of the tensity and the scares, PW is scary as heck and conjures a sense of dread that will easily split up the grown-ups and the kids.
Kid, 10 years old June 15, 2013

SCARY

three words scary, dumb, fake
Teen, 13 years old Written byNadra A'dia Lacey April 23, 2014

Petrified

Scared me so bad... I'm alreay scared of the dark and stuff like that, but this....I have to have a NIGHT LIGHT to sleep. But I love it so much.... Little kids SHOULD NOT WATCH THIS. In one episode a girl literally had no face. It was completely hollow. Scared me so bad.
Kid, 12 years old February 3, 2014

Scary

This show is really scary! The episode "the bad man" was flipping freaky! This show is good for people who are mature. I myself am a sceptic but it freaked me out!
Kid, 2 years old December 18, 2013

Best. Show. EVER!!!!! :)

Paranormal witness is one of my fav shows in the world!!!!! there is language and violence but in other words,its my favorite!
Kid, 12 years old December 4, 2012

Scary

This was the most terrifying show ever!!! I watched it at a friends house, and the episode "man in the attic" was absolutely petrifying. My friend was so scared and didn't sleep at all the following night. A so call "documentary" but so scary and will give nightmares. I'm not sure about the other episodes but the one I saw was SO scary.