All member reviews for Paw Patrol

Cute pups rescue neighbors in friendly cartoon.

Parent of a 2 and 2 year old Written bySalviati September 14, 2013

Mindless Mass Consumer Garbage for Preschoolers

As far as I can tell this show has practically no educational value. It appears to be a construction out of the mind of a market researcher. You can imagine a market survey asking parents what their child's favorite things are. The results of the survey are as follows: 1) puppies 2) toys 3) rescue services ( fire, police, etc..). 'Perfect lets go make some money....'
Parent Written byPuppehmama August 25, 2013

Great role models!

The cute dogs and love able characters drew my son in immediately. He watches it repeatedly or demands we sing the song for him which can get old for parents but when he started telling me "good job!" Or says to the dog, "whoops excuse me!" we decided it was definitely worthwhile.
Kid, 11 years old August 23, 2013

Puptastic fun for preschoolers!

This show is puptastic! Ryder and his six talking puppy pals are friendly and they help out people and animals. There is always a happy ending. Sometimes a puppy gets hurt a little bit (Tripping, getting tied up in a jumprope.etc) but none of the characters get severely injured. All of the characters are very friendly. Overall, I think this show is awesome! I think it is great for preschool and over. I am 11 and I LOVE this show!
Parent Written byGowMomma October 23, 2013

My kids love this show

My kids love this show and I do too. So cute, and positive and they love the puppies!! Would LOVE to find toys for them (Characters from the show), does anyone know if they have them anywhere?
Parent of a 3 year old Written byAlex Kirsh November 21, 2013

Paw Patrol!

The actors who play the dogs do an amazing job to bring their characters to life! The show is funny and cute and I think the show is for kids 3 and up! The boy Owen who plays Ryder does an amazing job showing how a youn man can be such a role model in a community. Owen and the other actors are all very talented!
Kid, 11 years old February 15, 2015

I still like it

But Katie and Rider are in love. Also, CHASE AND MARSHAL ARE THE BEST PUPS!
Educator and Parent of an infant and 2 year old Written byUnturnedStone January 1, 2015

Awful

This show is seemingly designed for toddlers, but it holds no educational value. Even the entertainment value is lacking and mindless. The designers of this show are a perfect example of producers disregarding any social responsibility to the children they're trying to captivate. The show seems designed to simply sell products to kids. Its chiche and has no educational value. What is sells is consumerism under a veil of cute anthropomorphic rescue worker dogs.
Adult Written bySamanthamaster1 December 17, 2014

Great cartoon with positive role models.

I love watching The Paw Patrol, because, they provide great role models by showing that nobody is too young to rescue people in danger, which would be great for young viewers, which will give a child high self-esteem.
Educator and Parent Written byLisaL 1 November 21, 2014

Great "super heros" for little ones.

Not super educational, but a cute kind hearted kids show. The pups use their talents to help others and "save the day". Shows arent too obnoxious for the parent. My 4 and 2 year old LOVE it!
Kid, 5 years old July 31, 2014

The best dogs!

Both me and my little sister love this show which is cool cause we can watch it together. I love that there are rescue dogs and I can't really say more than that because there are like a million episodes. My favorite character is Zuma because in every episode he helps save the day. And I like water rescues- they're neat. My little sister likes Chase because he's a police dog and he puts cones all over the street and Marshall cause he's the funniest guy ever. My favorite part is when they save the day!
Educator and Parent Written byunderscorex June 1, 2014

Carefully engineered to appeal to little-boy interests.

Very toy-centric cartoon about a little boy and his team of dogs that drive city service vehicles (fire truck, police car, etc). Everyone over the age of 10 is totally incompetent, nobody is capable of speaking in a tone of voice other than "excited hollering", the girl dog flies a pink helicopter because of course she does (girls should remain above the action and only engage from a distance, you know). It's produced by a toy company to sell toys, and is generally lowest-common-denominator kid vid. It doesn't have anything explicitly troubling - no violence, sexual content, or even anything resembling real danger, but it's also loud, obnoxious, and not very good. Also, expect the usual subtle messages about girls (not as active as boys) grown ups (not as smart as kids), etc.
Kid, 9 years old May 24, 2014

Some violence at the beginning, should be rated TV-PG-V
Kid, 8 years old March 4, 2014

I love this show!

I love this show because it reminds me of puppies and dogs. My favorite character is Rubble the construction pup. Anyway, I LOVE this show!