All member reviews for Paw Patrol

Kid, 11 years old August 23, 2013

Puptastic fun for preschoolers!

This show is puptastic! Ryder and his six talking puppy pals are friendly and they help out people and animals. There is always a happy ending. Sometimes a puppy gets hurt a little bit (Tripping, getting tied up in a jumprope.etc) but none of the characters get severely injured. All of the characters are very friendly. Overall, I think this show is awesome! I think it is great for preschool and over. I am 11 and I LOVE this show!
Kid, 5 years old July 31, 2014

The best dogs!

Both me and my little sister love this show which is cool cause we can watch it together. I love that there are rescue dogs and I can't really say more than that because there are like a million episodes. My favorite character is Zuma because in every episode he helps save the day. And I like water rescues- they're neat. My little sister likes Chase because he's a police dog and he puts cones all over the street and Marshall cause he's the funniest guy ever. My favorite part is when they save the day!
Teen, 14 years old Written bySean Brech March 9, 2015

The best show ever.... just one concern, though.

I have been in LOVE with Paw Patrol since it premiered in August 2013. It's a really cute show set with excellent role models in an adorable town with some quirky yet unique characters. BUT I have one concern. I feel like Skye doesn't get picked in missions too often, like in my opinion, Ryder is focused on his male dogs more than the female. And she doesn't have a lot of screen time, plus she's my favorite character. Same for Everest; they should do more episodes with her. So... there.
Kid, 11 years old February 15, 2015

I still like it

But Katie and Rider are in love. Also, CHASE AND MARSHAL ARE THE BEST PUPS!
Kid, 9 years old May 24, 2014

Some violence at the beginning, should be rated TV-PG-V
Kid, 8 years old March 4, 2014

I love this show!

I love this show because it reminds me of puppies and dogs. My favorite character is Rubble the construction pup. Anyway, I LOVE this show!