All member reviews for Pawn Stars

Bickering, hard bargains mark show about family business.

Kid, 12 years old May 21, 2011

good for ages 11 and up

Its a good show but they swear a lot but most swears are bleeped
Kid, 11 years old December 31, 2010

Trash Words but a non-Trash Show

Pawn Stars is one of real addicting TV shows. It's so good. It's about people bringing in pieces of history and they try to sell it to the person. However, they usually ask too much and then the guys offer a lot less. It's just so cool to watch. However, there is a lot of trash language thrown in. Which can be worrisome. I mean what parent would want to let their kids watch a TV show with tons of bad words filling in the cracks? If I was a parent I wouldn't, but it really depends on the age. I think that 11 up would be able to handle because their getting into the more mature stage. But I still watch it with my dad!
Teen, 16 years old Written byBrendan Conway November 21, 2010

love watching pawn stars cool antiques and collectibles being brought in chumlee is just so funny
Teen, 13 years old Written byHightech Redneck June 24, 2014

Funny show has educational value!

This show is very funny and you can learn a lot about history on it too! There is some swearing, (all bleeped) and a couple episodes reference stuff like Playboy. Overall, great show with lots of educational value with some iffy bits, but it's better than letting your kids watch mindless stupidity like SpongeBob.
Kid, 11 years old December 12, 2013

Good Show

This show is awesome. I would have to say consumerism and language are the biggest problems. The whole show is about buying and selling items at a pawn shop. There is some strong language, but it is bleeped. There is little violence; They buy guns and shoot them at a shooting range. Rick, The Old Man, Chumlee, and Corey do argue a lot, but they are a loving family.
Kid, 11 years old August 15, 2013

Old Man is the best.

This show is absolutely amazing. It shows how real life people try to sell their valuable possessions, but they might be fake. It is pretty educational when hearing about the history of the item. The staff curse a lot, but they strong curses are almost always bleeped. I feel very uncomfortable when hearing curses on a show while watching it with my parents or younger brother, but the curses, such as d*mn and a*s aren't said loudly, more like muttered. It isn't boring because chumlee and old man are very entertaining. This show is perfect!
Kid, 10 years old June 7, 2013

My Review Of Pawn Stars

Pawn Stars Might As Well Be The Best Show On TV To Date.Pawn Stars Is About A Family Who Runs A Pawn Shop In Vegas.The Show Tells All The Cool,Bizarre,Items They Have In The Shop.The Show Is Highly Educational,Where Some Objects Like Maps And Guns Bring Up The Subject Of War,Which Is Educational.Other Items Tell The Culture Of That Time Period.Besides The Items Being Educational,Right Before The Break There Is A Question(Sometimes About History,ETC)And After The Break It Gives You The Answer.So,This Show Is Great!
Kid, 12 years old March 11, 2013

Good show

Me and my 10-year-old brother love to watch it!!!
Kid, 11 years old March 4, 2013

Fun History Channel Show

Fun. Never know what people are trying to sell. Some swearing,but nothing to get worried about. For people who love antiques,this show is for you.
Parent of a 2 year old Written bygerbowski August 3, 2012

Good clean pawn shop fun!

This is one of the history channels most well known shows. I think it's pretty good, although once you watch several seasons there are few surprises. The history and information given on each item that comes into the shop is quite interesting at times, but the real drama stems from the Harrison family themselves. Like any family they have their disagreements, but it is apparent that they all care about each other and enjoy working as a family. Parents should know that is some bleeped swearing and the occasional heated argument. Other than that, it is good, sometimes educational TV.
Kid, 11 years old July 12, 2012

for ten and up

Lot of language, but alot is censored. some arguments and drinking
Teen, 17 years old Written byabbacus June 10, 2012

Love it!

This is one of my favorite shows on The History Chanel. The guys on it are so fun to watch and I love getting a history lesson (ha!). Kind of iffy for kids (quite a bit of language).
Teen, 14 years old Written byScreennameGirl March 3, 2012

Interesting Show

This is a great TV show with some bleeped swearing. Nothing major. I love to watch this show. Chumlee, a worker, provides endless entertainment. It's also good to learn about the things that people bring in to sell or pawn. Every time somebody comes in to sell or pawn something experts provide lots of facts about it, making the show somewhat educational.
Parent Written bymacmac33 February 28, 2012

TRUTH

The way that they treat the public is aweful! With real life experience with these workers, they are the farthest from role models. I do not suggest this to anyone. I feel like this is teaching others to be con artists. They completely get over on nearly everyone. THE EXPERTS ARE HIRED BY THE PAWN SHOP! DO NOT BE FOOLED! THEY LIE TO CUSTOMERS TO MAKE THEM SELL FOR CHEAPER!!!
Kid, 10 years old February 25, 2012

Boring Funny It's Chumlee time!

i love this show! THIS IS HILARIOUS! Watch it IT IS FUNNY! But it can get a little boring. (go Chumlee)
Kid, 8 years old January 22, 2012

0kay

good show
Teen, 17 years old Written byDarken October 25, 2011

Old stuff

hmm i think i need the money to sell all my antique junk in my garage
Kid, 10 years old September 5, 2011

Love it!

I got addicted when my friend told me about it....Awesome!
Kid, 10 years old August 14, 2011

watch!!!!!!!!!

i love that show
Parent Written byBobby c July 8, 2011

A good show thats entertaining,humors & well presented.

I think Pawn Stars is a great show and i watch every show they have on TV.