All member reviews for Peg + Cat

Teen, 14 years old Written bySportyGirl91 January 3, 2014

Funny show but not the best show for young children.

I love this show, but I'm much older than the age meant for the show. It's really funny, but I don't think it's a good show for kids because Peg is always talking like the "teenagers" and admiring them. Little kids will pick up the drama queen language- I'm TOTALLY freaking out! Or something the teens say, Like, omg I am like so totally texting! Being a teen myself I think it is hilarious but a young child we start reappearing what they hear on TV. They do teach math skills, but they are fairly easy concepts even a young child could already have mastered. But I guess it's a good review.
Teen, 17 years old Written bylovaajesus March 24, 2015

It's official

It's official, the folks over at PBS have run out of ideas. Seriously, it seems like the next thing you know, Dora the Explorer will be moved to PBS. I mean, they scraped the bottom of the barrel with Super WHY! (Another show that follows in Dora's footsteps and tries to have the characters "interact" with the audience) and it must have finally broke and they found this show. Peg is always claiming that they have a "big problem" at stuff like she can't count past 10. Dude, (I know I'm talking to a girl, but I just call everyone dude) the sky won't fall just because you can't count past 10, so stop saying its a "big problem," and take a chill pill. It's also worth noting that this show lacks the presence of any adults. Well, I guess it's a rather harmless show, provided your kids don't get bored first, but still. What ever happened to the old PBS Kids? You know, the good PBS Kids?
Kid, 9 years old May 1, 2014

Agreement.

I agree with SportyGirl91. This show is not for younger kids. Younger kids can take the drama queen lanquage "I'm TOTALLY freaking out!". Or something the teens say "OMG, I'm totally texing!".
Kid, 9 years old March 5, 2014

Iffy for kids aged 5 and under

This show is iffy for kids aged 5 and under beacuse when Peg says something like "I'm TOTALLY freaking out!" younger kids will think she's a 12-years-old drama queen. I think it's appropriate for kids aged 6 and up. As being a 9-years-old myself, it's better for kids aged 6 and up.
Teen, 16 years old Written bySodaDog February 9, 2014

Cliche.

This show totally like, sucks! (As quoting from Peg, who acts like an airhead) PB&J Otter is better than this tosh!