Parent Written byCitywatch May 19, 2012

Be careful!

The pigs in this show can be pretty rude. I let my 3 year old watch it fir a while and he turned into a terror! At first the snorting was kinda cute.. But the other things the pigs say and do are pretty bad.. A week after I cut him off we were back to normal...
Educator and Parent Written bynicole1 January 29, 2016

At first it was cute, but Peppa can be very bossy and rude.

My daughter (4) becomes quite bossy and rude after watching Peppa Pig. Her listening skills deteriorate and it takes a day or so before she is back to normal. Also, the name calling is inappropriate. There is an episode where the kids have a fort and Peppa Pig creates a password, "Daddy's fat stomach/tummy" that must be said before anyone is allowed to enter. Daddy pig does not want to say it because it makes him feel uncomfortable. But Mama pig laughs and says it to enter the tree house, which forces Daddy pig to go along with it. I let her watch the rest of the episode hoping for a positive lesson. Instead, I ended up going over the scenes with my daughter explaining that this secret password to get into the tree house was not funny but mean and disrespectful. I prefer other shows such as: Wallykazaam, Team Umi Zoomi and Bubble Guppies.
Educator and Parent of an infant and 2 year old Written byangelrivas March 27, 2016

Daddy Pig is Homer Simpson?

Please, this series shows a Dummy Daddy.
Parent of a 4 and 6 year old Written bynichaloush March 26, 2015

love it

its really funny and good for kids
Parent of a 2 and 3 year old Written byMommyPig January 30, 2013

My Family Loves Watching Peppa Pig!

I think Peppa Pig is a great show. My 2 and 3 year old daughters watch it and sometimes the whole family watches it. We even sometimes act as the characters and talk with a British accent. I find the show to be cute, cleaver and thoughtful. p.s. We love when the pigs fall on the floor laughing!
Parent of a 4 year old Written bynjgheewala December 29, 2015

Even entertains the adults

I really love watching Peppa Pig with my daughter. The message is great and there is never any tantrum thrown when things don't work out with Peppa. The family always seem to talk things through - the only negative could be is that they may be too laid back about things.
Parent of a 3 and 3 year old Written bySalviati January 5, 2014

Simply Brilliant

Peppa Pig is a great show for parents. The show is really funny shining a light on a lot of circumstances that parents find themselves in. The men in the show are buffoons who are always undone by their overconfidence, the women in the show are the unsung heroes, its hilarious.
Parent of a 5 year old Written byinesdeportugal November 3, 2012

Great for preschoolers

My 5 year-old daughter loves it. It is the sort of cartoon I know I can leave her alone watching, no need to worry about violence or inappropriate content for her age. The noise the pigs make once in a while, well, it's pig noise, children find this funny. I find it curious how people tend to forget when they were this age, and review innocent cartoon saying they are boring. Of course I wouldn't chose Peppa Pig to have great entertainment for myself, isn't it obvious? My child choses it. And she laughs a lot watching it - and I do to, since what makes her happy, makes me happy.
Parent Written bymumof2 April 18, 2012

Good, family fun

It's one of the best educational programmes on that your kids will love!
Parent of a 3 year old Written byJacobEH April 20, 2016

Cute but with bad role models

Too much verbal agressions and bad role models. Peppa is disrespectful with her parents, and almost all the episodes have some kind of contempt for Peppa's father. There are many other better choices for the same age.
Parent of a 2 year old Written byStormMan August 14, 2013

10/10

Well we love this show we hope it gets a Season 5 we have seen every episode mostly on Youtube USA Nick JR well we are have not aired all Season 4 episode but we have seen them on Youtube.
Parent Written byjefft3 June 10, 2016

Peppa sucks

Too much violence and swearing
Adult Written byTaximan68 March 25, 2016

As an austrailian...

It told my kids that spiders are no harm!
Parent Written byrainbowgirl2475 April 30, 2016

drinking??

These morning i was watching peppa pig with my son and to my surprise i saw the mom and the dad drinking while on vacation. I know it was just one episode but children's shows should not have drink in it.
Adult Written byDavid T. January 16, 2017

Peppa Pig is a Big Hit in our House!

In terms of overall engagement, this show is probably the one I've seen my daughter engage with the most. She laughs out loud and I'm pretty sure her calling me daddy nonstop is due to Peppa. The episodes are short which is perfect for a young viewer just getting used to following a story. It also helps that this family has 4 members just like ours and that - like my daughter - Peppa is a big sister to a younger brother. We started slowly and have only purchased the first two seasons but I suspect we will own them all before too long.
Parent of a 3 year old Written byMandiJdeR December 22, 2016

Nothing but bad manners

We've had to remove Peppa Pig from my daughter's screen time, the show was doing nothing but turn her into a brat with no manners. Peppa isn't just bossy, she's a bully, she has to be the star and is always saying negative things to her family and friends. George constantly cries to get his own way; my daughter realised this and tried it out for 2 weeks straight. Daddy Pig is always getting teased about his appearance and eating habits, numerous times on the show you see them picking on him. I'd much rather my child watch 'Kate and Mim Mim', 'Thomas the Tank Engine', or 'My Little Pony' than this.