All member reviews for Peppa Pig

Kid, 11 years old May 8, 2012

At least it's better than Pocoyo...

Im not saying much here, but I know it stars pigs. And they are "Ol' Chappy Brits, I Say". Well, it's better than Pocoyo anyway.
Kid, 3 years old May 9, 2012

Sweet kid's characters!

My son loves this show. It is a sweet show with a cute sense of humor...absolutely love this show!
Kid, 7 years old July 8, 2012

hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I watch it. I like the funny stuff like when Gorge says peeghetti. It is hilarious.
Kid, 8 years old August 26, 2012

i luv

lol i luv it
Teen, 17 years old Written bymario is really awes December 1, 2012

This show rocks

This show rocks
Teen, 14 years old Written byleahcar July 24, 2013

Charming, cute, great for the little ones

Peppa Pig is a British preschool cartoon focusing on the everyday life of a young pig girl called Peppa, living with her family and attending playgroup. In Britain (Peppa's home country), Peppa Pig is a massive success with tons of merchandise. Peppa lives in a world where everyone is an animal, who all have vocal tics of making their respective noise (e.g. Peppa snorts). This show doesn't feature any 'breaking the fourth wall' activities, nor does its plots rely on any formula (although every episode ends with all the characters laughing). The fact that it focuses solely on the life of Peppa makes the show a sweet, innovative idea. There are also funny characters, such as Mr Potato and Peppa's father. Peppa may be a bit bossy from time to time, but she is generally a good role model for kids. She may be a pig, but many of the experiences she goes through kids can relate to also. This is a rare example of a preschool-oriented show with the purpose to entertain rather than educate. Occasionally, there is educational value to this show, for example, one episode is all about counting. If you have young children, you should definitely consider giving them a try with this.
Kid, 9 years old October 3, 2012

TV: Fine DVD: A bit worse...

Consumer Advice:Suitable for all Rating:U My 2 year old sis loves this. Not very educational: In fact the opposite really. Anything positive said is not clear and I don't hear anything like that much. They aren't positive role models particularly, but you might disagree: so what. No violence whatsoever, well, depending on what episode you're watching. No sex at all or sexual violence at all. There have not been any signs of this. Equally, I have not heard any bad language as of yet.
Kid, 12 years old March 14, 2013

Peppa Pig

Peppa Pig was created by the creators of Ben and Holly's Little Kingdom and the animation is simple and enjoyable. Indeed, Peppa does have a demanding personality occasionally, however,nontheless does the series deserve a thumbs up for positiveness.
Teen, 17 years old Written by012345678900000 December 20, 2012

Peppa Pig rocks!

Cool show!
Teen, 16 years old Written byndrwcd November 17, 2012

LAME!!!!!!!!!

i hate everything about this show
Kid, 10 years old July 26, 2014

Peppa pig is a good kids show, think again

Peppy pig is supposed to be a kids show well I think its a rude and inappropriate show for 3 year olds although there are nice messages but still sometimes it is rude what the animals say so there is mild crude humor which is definitely not appropriate for kids under 3
Kid, 12 years old July 9, 2014

Peppa Pig

Terrible
Teen, 15 years old Written byGregoryMccormick123 June 26, 2014

WTF?!

Another lousy show from Nick Jr. Peppa is not a good role model and George is just as bad. Peppa teaches kids to be bossy and George teaches kids to be whiny brats, just like Caillou (another awful excuse for a show). Don't watch this waste, you'll thank me later.
Teen, 16 years old Written bywalrus de atlantis May 7, 2014

Pretty good!

Older kids may or may not like it--but I think it has a nice charm that younger kids will enjoy! I personally think it's rather cute, with simple plots and short episodes.
Teen, 13 years old Written bylukeadog April 22, 2014

yeah my brother watches it. it is really annoying it did my flipping head in. ale pleas" so screw this show it sucks but my bro ever says il shs "daddy can i have some chipsther enjoyed it so im

Kid, 12 years old April 14, 2014

Horrible

Really annoying, only for little kids.
Kid, 10 years old April 8, 2014

Kid, 10 years old March 23, 2014

The best thing that has ever happened to this world

One of my favourite TV shows. I have a three year old sister and she watches these shows and I'm just sitting there like OMG this is flipping fantastic amazing!!! Yeah I love peppa and Sofia the first and things like that admit it they're FANTASTIC peppa and her friends and family are hilarious I love this show if modern family (my other favourite show) and peppa pig are on at the same time I'm like hmm NO BRAINER PEPPA PIG so yeah I love it WATCH!!! I think tweens might actually love it more than little kids because they will understand the jokes more (they're not dirty it's just funnier) and George is flipping hilarious waaaaatch!!!
Teen, 14 years old Written byWWEWRESTLINGFAN103 February 1, 2014

Peppa Pig is a dumb and stupid cartoon

What kind of a show is this the pigs are rude and they always jump in muddy puddles yuck Peppa and George are bad role models for kids because Peppa teaches kids how to be bossy and George teaches kids how to whine and say 1 word every time and the score Im giving Peppa Pig is 10/100 if you want a good kids show then watch Angelina Ballerina or Mike The Knight instead
Kid, 10 years old January 18, 2014

LEARNING

Things you should know about Peppa Pig.

Peppa Pig is OK, it is aimed for kids aged 2-7, Even though I am 10 I say it is good. But I rated it 3+ because it teaches some bad habits such as when George doesn't like something he goes, "Yuck!" in a stubborn tone and when Peppa occasionally has a mischievous grin on her face when George cries.