All teen and kid member reviews for Peppa Pig

Teen, 15 years old Written byGregoryMccormick123 June 26, 2014

WTF?!

Another lousy show from Nick Jr. Peppa is not a good role model and George is just as bad. Peppa teaches kids to be bossy and George teaches kids to be whiny brats, just like Caillou (another awful excuse for a show). Don't watch this waste, you'll thank me later.
Teen, 14 years old Written byWWEWRESTLINGFAN103 February 1, 2014

Peppa Pig is a dumb and stupid cartoon

What kind of a show is this the pigs are rude and they always jump in muddy puddles yuck Peppa and George are bad role models for kids because Peppa teaches kids how to be bossy and George teaches kids how to whine and say 1 word every time and the score Im giving Peppa Pig is 10/100 if you want a good kids show then watch Angelina Ballerina or Mike The Knight instead
Teen, 16 years old Written byndrwcd November 17, 2012

LAME!!!!!!!!!

i hate everything about this show
Kid, 9 years old October 3, 2012

TV: Fine DVD: A bit worse...

Consumer Advice:Suitable for all Rating:U My 2 year old sis loves this. Not very educational: In fact the opposite really. Anything positive said is not clear and I don't hear anything like that much. They aren't positive role models particularly, but you might disagree: so what. No violence whatsoever, well, depending on what episode you're watching. No sex at all or sexual violence at all. There have not been any signs of this. Equally, I have not heard any bad language as of yet.
Kid, 10 years old January 18, 2014

LEARNING

Things you should know about Peppa Pig.

Peppa Pig is OK, it is aimed for kids ages 2-7, I say it is good. But I rated it 4+ because it teaches some bad habits such as when George doesn't like something he goes, "Yuck!" in a stubborn tone and when Peppa occasionally has a mischievous grin on her face when George cries.
Teen, 15 years old Written byAnimeIsAwesome808 May 7, 2013

Not good.

I do not like this thing. Peppa is one of the CRAPPIEST role-models ever. Kids wil complain all day and be rude to their brothers if they copy Peppa. Terrible show, terrible. Don't watch this.
Teen, 13 years old Written bygoodreviews101 March 29, 2013

Garbage

COMPLETE GARBAGE WASTE OF TIME THE STUPID PIGS HAVE BRITISH ACCENTS AND EVERY EPISODE IS STUPID AND DUMB. WATCH BETTER STUFF LIKE THE DARK KNIGHT. WHOEVER MADE THIS TRASH.... ALSO THE DADDY PIG FARTS AT THE BEGINNING OF EVERY EPISODE.
Kid, 12 years old July 9, 2014

Peppa Pig

Terrible
Teen, 16 years old Written bywalrus de atlantis May 7, 2014

Pretty good!

Older kids may or may not like it--but I think it has a nice charm that younger kids will enjoy! I personally think it's rather cute, with simple plots and short episodes.
Kid, 7 years old July 8, 2012

hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I watch it. I like the funny stuff like when Gorge says peeghetti. It is hilarious.
Kid, 11 years old May 8, 2012

At least it's better than Pocoyo...

Im not saying much here, but I know it stars pigs. And they are "Ol' Chappy Brits, I Say". Well, it's better than Pocoyo anyway.
Kid, 12 years old April 10, 2015

A great show from the new Nick Jr.

Preschoolers should love this show because it has great messages and no violence so it's perfect for kids most likely preschoolers.
Kid, 8 years old August 26, 2012

i luv

lol i luv it
Kid, 3 years old May 9, 2012

Sweet kid's characters!

My son loves this show. It is a sweet show with a cute sense of humor...absolutely love this show!
Kid, 10 years old June 2, 2015

I don't think it is recommended for preschoolers.

These piggies are rotten Packers. Peppa learns children how to be bossy. George learns children how to be a cry baby. Also, in Granny Pig's Chickens, Grandpa Pig says the word "stupid" which is very inappropriate for little kids. I HATE THIS SHOW SO MUCH! NOT RECOMMENDED FOR ANY AGE!
Kid, 7 years old May 24, 2015

Jazzy!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Peppa Pig was the best kids show on Nick Jr I have ever seen! It was better than Peter Rabbit and Bubble Guppies!!!!!!!!
Kid, 10 years old April 25, 2015

Not entirely 'realistic'

When people are about 4 years old and are starting a 15-20 year trip through school, this show tells them what? That your school friends are pigs, sheep, dogs etc. It gives them exactly the wrong ideas. No warning about bullies. But great script and messages.
Teen, 14 years old Written byCallie00 April 11, 2015

A Good Children's TV Show

Peppa Pig is a good children's TV show, IMO. My 2 year old brother and 6 year old sister likes watching this. PP has good messages and role models. It's entertaining for kids age 6 and under. The farting and snorting can be old, but it is for little kids and toddlers so yeah. As for consumerism, there are quite a few computer games, but that's it.
Teen, 14 years old Written bybakeranimator March 3, 2015

This Pig Outdoes 'Max and Ruby' by a Landslide

My little siblings started watching this show recently, and I thought I's give my opinion on it. If you read my reviews, you've probably seen a pattern that I can be highly critical towards shows regardless of demographic, and that I tend to despise many preschool animated programs not because they are outside of my interest, but because they are of such poor quality, this show on the other hand is a prime example of what a preschool program SHOULD be like. I noticed in Commonsense's review that they mentioned "This show is similar to 'Max and Ruby', but there are parents around to correct children's mistakes", and I completely agree! This show is sort of similar to "Max and Ruby', complete with condescending older sister and barely speaking little brother, but do you know why I believe this show is superior to 'Max and Ruby'? Well, let's just compare the two shows! Peppa Pig episodes are never formulaic, Max and Ruby is overtly formulaic to the point where it's grating. Peppa Pig has decent voice acting, Max and Ruby has voice acting that ranges from mediocre, to horrible. Peppa Pig episodes, despite their short run-time, have appropriate pacing and never beat around the bush, Max and Ruby, despite a longer run-time has pacing that is too slow, and is usually loaded with filler content. Peppa Pig uses the computer-animation to its advantage by using to have a unique art style, Max and Ruby uses computer animation to be lazy in its animation style. Honestly, I could go on all day, but I'm getting side-tracked. Any way, there are a few things you need to understand about this show. First of all, this show follows the logic OF A CHILD. What I mean by that is that it's like a child wrote their own story, and added pictures to go along with it, so if some things don't add up, it's just because the writers are thinking like children (by the way, this works both to the shows favor, and against the show, but I'll get to that later.) Second of all, yes, I realize that Peppa has a bit of a condescending tone, but that is simply how she talks. Also, if she ever messes up do to her supposed bossiness, she is properly corrected by adults, or fixes her mistake on her own. For example, in one episode, Peppa is a bit bossy to her younger brother, which causes him to cry. Peppa quickly realizes she made a mistake, and does what she can to make her brother feel better, in this instance, it's giving him the cookie he wanted, but she wouldn't let him have. So yeah, this is an excellent show for preschoolers, however it isn't perfect. This is a show that sort of needs to learn how to up play its strengths, and downplay its weaknesses. Sometimes, this show will pass up great opportunities to teach rather mature morals (by preschool show standards.) Take a look at the episode "Chloe's Puppet Show". In the episode, Peppa overhears her father saying rude things about his brother on the way to his house. When they get there, Peppa and her cousin put on a puppet show that displays a puppet resembling said uncle, making him do the things Peppa overheard her father talking about (i.e. eating too much, napping obnoxiously.) However, before the uncle and the father can see this mockery, both of them falls asleep, and the episode ends. Do you see the problem? This episode passed up a great opportunity to teach a lesson to children AND adults. Peppa could have learned to not say rude things about people, while more importantly, Peppa's father could have learned to not speak rudely of people, especially family, in their absence or presence. Instead, the episode just ends on a joke, how disappointing. In all, despite having a few wasted opportunities, Peppa Pig is still an excellent show for preschoolers that I highly recommend.
Kid, 10 years old July 26, 2014

Peppa pig is a good kids show, think again

Peppy pig is supposed to be a kids show well I think its a rude and inappropriate show for 3 year olds although there are nice messages but still sometimes it is rude what the animals say so there is mild crude humor which is definitely not appropriate for kids under 3