All member reviews for Peter Rabbit

Darling preschool show has anxious times, cautionary themes.

Kid, 11 years old November 16, 2013

Nick Jr.'s Edgiest Show Yet

A red light is right there in the theme song. Let's run for our lives, and tear a hole in every fence and every wall. That sounds a little iffy to me. My four year old little brother watches it on TV and has it on DVD, but he doesn't mind the slight scariness. My sister and I, however, do have some concerns about the show. And, I admit, the fox freaks even me out. Instead of TV Y and being on Nick Jr., Peter Rabbit should be on Nickelodeon and be rated TV Y7, like Spongebob Squarepants.
Parent of an infant year old Written byMama91 March 6, 2014

Great kids, questionable parenting

I think the children bunnies in the show are great. They are imaginative, and learn from their mistakes. Things like honesty, the importance of standing up for their friends and non-friends. However, the parents are never there even when things go awry. The adventures they have are great, however this could spark a desire to get away from one's parents to have adventures that maybe would not be permissible for the child to be having. I would like to give this show a better review, but I know the psychology behind it is doomed for a rebellious child.
Teen, 14 years old Written byKmfan97 May 31, 2015

this show is awesome, older audiences should give it a chance!

Here's a personal fact about myself, I cannot stand to watch shows where the target audience is pre schoolers but I'm proud to say that this show is the hands down best preschool show I've seen. The characters are great and not annoying as heck, the message of each episode is not shoved in your face like other shows like this, and the characters are really likeable. The only thing I would say you should be cautious about when letting little little kids watch this show is that there is very mildly frightening things in it like Mr McGregor who is allways trying to catch Peter and his friends Benjamin and Lily and in the beginning of one episode I've only seen one full episode by the way a mean old Fox was chasing after Peter and all them and he caught Peter and was threatening to eat him but obviously he was ok. I highly recommend you let your little one watch it and even older audiences may enjoy it as well. I'm also gonna love watching this show with my little cousin sometime because it's great that we both enjoy itnow.
Adult Written byannesvercek February 24, 2015

Adorable & Exciting

Great for toddlers and older. Each episode is packed with adventure, and I find myself saying the key catch phrases such as "let's hop to it" and "a good rabbit never gives up!" Yes there are animals that want to eat the rabbits, however, they never do eat them in the show (just like in the book series) & animals do eat other animals in real life.
Teen, 13 years old Written bySnoopylove87 June 1, 2013

A Rip Off of Jake and the Never Land Pirates

Ok, just watch both Jake and Peter Rabbit and see for yourself. Jake=Peter Izzy= the girl one Cubby= Ben It is ok, but you should just read the books. The series is a complete waste of time. Like I said, it is a rip off of Jake and you should watch the real thing.(unless you like fluffy bunnies instead of pirates that much)