All member reviews for Phil of the Future

Harmless, cliché-ridden young teen misadventures.

Adult Written bygoldfishee27 April 9, 2008
Adult Written byMidnightCresent June 22, 2010

It was so cool! Bring it back! I double dare you to bring it back!

This was one of my favorite shows of all time! I liked the new gagets and plots, they always have a new twist. And I like hearing about those 'future' stories the parents tell. I cant hate any of the characters, they all have something to love. They usually learn a lesson at the end of the show, and it was not a sitcom! (Hallaluya music plays) sometimes their acting is a little off, but not nearly as bad as the suite life on deck acting. I'm getting it on DVD because knowing the 'new Disney' they wont bring it back. If they did, I wouldn't mind watching replays! And they actually go outside in this show, they don't use a green screen! Its all real neat, and Phil and Keely really dedicate themselves to their friendship even though they have a crush on eachother, they dont act sappy all the time, they act like great friends.
Educator Written bycaffinegirl85 October 7, 2011

yet another great show that had to be taken off the air no fair!!!

I very much loved this cute show i now have the dvd Phil of The Future Gidgets and Gazmos which gives u 4 cool eposodes its so not fair that this show had to be taken off the air i say no fair! just like other great shows like Drake And Josh Lizzie Mcguire All That why take such cool shows off the air ? i mean Phil Of The Future was such a cool show and i think it helped us all knowing anout the future yet another great show that had to be taken off the air i say no fair!
Teen, 16 years old Written byveils July 11, 2011

Why Parents?

What is up with the stats? 95% say violence is an issue 95% say sexual content is an issue 95% say language is an issue 95% say there's too much drinking, drugs, or smoking 95% say they noticed product placement First of all there was never any drinking, drugs, or smoking, never. Yeah there's a little kissing and flirting but it's a family show, what do you expect? Where's the language and the violence? The gadgets are cool but the episodes are sometimes boring but season 2 is much better
Kid, 12 years old March 14, 2011

best show ever!!!!!!!!

i use to watch this show when i was younger and loved it and i still do. i wish disney would put this back on TV that way i do not have to watch it on youtube. overall best show ever!!!!
Teen, 14 years old Written byBlueSunday October 6, 2010

Comical

It was one of my favorite shows growing up, not the best, but not horrible. The acting is pretty off, the siblings fight a lot, Pim is 'evil', and the parents can be pretty clueless. But overall its a pretty fun show, I miss it, and it was really creative. The gadgets they have a pretty cool, and the stories told are neat. Not the best, but it was always a favorite.
Kid, 9 years old September 30, 2010

Why????????????????????

This show gives me a weird feeling. Some episodes can be fantastic, some episodes can be horrible. I was half happy it canceled, half upset it cancled.
Teen, 13 years old Written bySupaDupaMan July 27, 2010

I hate it.

This show was a bunch of Disney Channel crap. Disney hasn't had a good thing since Good Morning, Miss Bliss!
Written byAnonymous May 28, 2010

Wait a minute...WHAT???!!!

2 STARS????!!!!! REALLY???? THIS WAS MY FAVORITE SHOW! Now it is gone and is almost never rerun. What makes it deserve a 2 stars? Just because every major character is white does not mean anything. What about Wizards of Waverly Place? Not one character is African American and no messages problems were there. The show is great. Phil Diffy is a great role model, and Keely and Phil show how a great friendship can happen, even between people from two very different places/times.
Kid, 7 years old April 23, 2010

I like it

I like this show!!!!!
Kid, 11 years old April 19, 2009

Pretty lame

Well, this is a show about a family from the future. Their time machine gets stuck in the 21st century and they must live there. The main character is Phil. This show is pretty dumb and the Dad acts so stupid. Pim, the sister, is so annoying and loves getting revenge. She reminds me of a bully. But, there's really nothing wrong with the show, so your kids may like it.
Teen, 13 years old Written byMagicGal April 9, 2009

Pretty good

The set-up is overused and boring, but overall the show is very good. For the most part, communication between the charcters is deeper than in most of Disney's shows, in which the characters usually insult, offend, or make fun of each other regularly. Another noticable differene is that there is no "invisible audience" laughing at corny jokes, or groaning at mistakes. No character is sickeningly sweet, or sickeningly annoying. Everyone in this show is likable, and the messages sink deeper than in some of Disney's other shows. It's a shame that the series was discontinued. It was one of my favorites.
Adult Written bySettingXSail January 11, 2009
Adult Written byjneeb9 April 9, 2008
Teen, 17 years old Written byDisneyFan2008 April 9, 2008
Teen, 14 years old Written bykidreviewer April 9, 2008

Pretty good show

Phil of the Future is a show that is apropriate for kids of any age, although some younger kids might not understand the conflicts. A funny Disney Channel show about the problems that a family coming from the future would have in our day.
Kid, 10 years old April 9, 2008

Best show ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My Mom lets my 5-year-old brother see this, she thinks this is like the best "good" show for kids. Only Pim is a bratty,spoiled, I-want-to take over-the-world-kid, you should talk to your kid about Pim after the episode.
Teen, 14 years old Written byicefire22 April 9, 2008

Encore!!Bravo!!!

Phil of the future is so cool and definitely NOT a waste of time.It's on my top 10 list of cool tv shows. And i like cheesy sound effects. You adults trash practically every tv show I like. And I happen to be a brat like Pim. When my mom watched Phil of the future she said "What are you doing on tv?" I am offended by what the reviev said. My mom loves this show. She watches it with me.