All member reviews for Pink Panther and Pals

Classic toon remake a refreshing change of pace for kids.

Kid, 9 years old August 24, 2010

less predictable sequel, still relatively clean

there is cartoon violence, but it is not that bad, and the injuries are a little less graphic than your average cartoon today. Also the extraction of smoking makes it less inappropiate than the original one. The pink panther is caring and a great sport. Overall: iffy 4-5, 6+
Educator and Parent of a 3 and 5 year old Written bySierra Filucci March 9, 2010
Parent of a 5 and 7 year old Written byJamie and James March 14, 2010

Perfect, funny.

Yes, it is violent. However, every night my family sits down together to watch it. It is so hilarious. Mostly it is my son and my husband that love it. It is just right for our family.
Teen, 14 years old Written byFlyingGirl May 31, 2015

Stupidddd

Very stupid and dumb, trust me. It's a pink cat, a blue anteater that looks like a demented elephant, a retarted ant with an ANNOYING voice, and a white booger thingy.
Written byAnonymous April 11, 2015
Teen, 17 years old Written bygonzaloestra October 6, 2012

pink panter reboot disappoints people

So now we are ruining every good cartoon franchise:The new tales of Tom and Jerry,Planet Sheen,Ben 10.....congratulations.I think you should value a show´s quality, I know you do in somehow but this show isn´t that good and it has a good rating anyway. PD.YOU SHOULD HAVE A LESS STRICT CENSORSHIP
Teen, 13 years old Written byhazerbaze June 29, 2012

Close to the Original Series

This is just the silly, Tom and Jerry-like cartoon violence. That's it. It still remains pretty true to the original series.
Teen, 15 years old Written byAlekaJ1003 April 28, 2012

Fun, Epic Pink Panther Remake for All

I watch it every afternoon. :D
Kid, 12 years old August 3, 2011

Suitable for Everyone

There's violence but it's really funny and nobody really gets hurt seriously. It's my 6 year old sister's favourite show and it's okay for me. Pause: 3 & under On: 4 & up But it's not really inappropriate for any age group, just depends on the child like will they copy it
Teen, 13 years old Written bymanay_4511 September 12, 2010

Won't miss it!

I'm gonna watch this! Looks cool!
Parent of a 15 year old Written bysmileylaura April 29, 2010

Perfect for the Pink Panther fan

I love it, I was not used to some of the changes at first, but they grew on me. I am a fan of the classic and now of this new Pink Panther as well.