Delightful cartoon celebrates art of storytelling.

Kid, 12 years old September 15, 2013

VERY EDUCATIONAL.

I mean, they're teaching kids "gargantuan" at as young as 2....That's edu, my friend. Since I first heard that word on this show, I never heard it again for 3 years.
Adult Written bytc April 9, 2008

Best Pre-school show on TV

Pinky is awesome. My two boys love the show. they sing a long and love answering the games. Keep up the great work Sesame.
Parent of a 3 year old Written byshyviolet24 January 12, 2011

Good intro to story telling

After watching two episodes, my three year old daughter started "Thinking Big" and making up little stories. She's always playing and imagining, but Pinky sparked the idea to actually tell a story. (Granted the story didn't make much sense to me, but she enjoyed telling it.) We have only watched two or three episodes online. I haven't seen any inappropriate episodes that other reviewers have mentioned.
Parent of a 3 and 5 year old Written bymommakuz February 19, 2010

Great introduction to storytelling and listening skills for preschoolers

This is a great show about imagination and storytelling. I also like the introduction to basic literacy skills for preschoolers with the interactive content at the end of the stories. Examples are "What's the name of that story?" when your child is asked to pick the best name for the story from a list or "What comes next?" when your child is asked to think about the story and the sequence of events.
Kid, 10 years old January 25, 2013

Boring

This is boring. all there was is positive messages and It used to be on Nick Jr. then It is now canceled for now so :D
Teen, 16 years old Written byhamstergurl09 November 28, 2010

Jim Jenkins, I'm Surprised You Made This, To Say The Least.

It's an okay show. Kids will probably enjoy it. It just surprised me when I found out Jim Jenkins, creator of the classic Nickelodeon masterpiece, Doug, made this cartoon. Mainly because I noticed it was made with computers. That saddened me. Handmade drawings look much better.
Parent of a 5 year old Written byomommie June 9, 2009
Kid, 10 years old October 10, 2012

Pinky Dinky Doo is a moron

Education for this show is fine for your kids. Every time the opening started, I felt I was like a iceburg during the past. The ending production logos gives your kids a chatter in your teeth. So, the animation is fine, with a little bit of live action.
Parent of a 12 year old Written byGoodSSJ April 29, 2011

This Show Is Perfect For All Ages And Agreeing With ilovecookiez

I Agree With ilovecookiez,HTFMime Has Her Own Opinion And This Show Is Perfect For All Ages
Teen, 17 years old Written byBigbillyboy September 15, 2012

CRAP!

Is this still on?! If so,WHY?!?! It's so annoying! Horrible,horrible,HORRIBLE!
Teen, 15 years old Written byilovecookiez April 7, 2012

To Benjyboy10

Sorry for the late reply, they didn't have an edit button before. But, once again it's HTFmime's opinion. I don't care what she said about your favorite shows. It's her opinion. Not everyone can like the same show you know. Get over yourself.
Parent of a 3, 8, and 10 year old Written byJennTheGamerMom May 19, 2011

Perfect for little kids tp bigger ones

I knew when my 8yo defined "perseverance" as "like 'tenacity' from Lizzy's Pinky Doo cartoon", that this was a great show
Teen, 16 years old Written bymkalv October 21, 2010

Boring show fine for kids

This show is fine for kids, but it TOTALLY bored me. I fell asleep watching it.
Parent of a 3 and 5 year old Written bySunnye June 5, 2010
Adult Written byjamiearnold April 9, 2008

Great

I think that this show is great and very educational. It teaches creativity, vocabulary, and chronological order. I love to see my children use the words that they learn on this show in every day conversation!
Teen, 14 years old Written byDivalover124678 November 12, 2016
The the show is cute but it's kinda annoying to parents
Kid, 12 years old November 30, 2015

Liked it until I knew better.

Just two poorly drawn kids who go on adventures in a cardboard box. That part rips off Calvin and Hobbes! Plus, their hair is in strange colors. Whose hair is blue or pink? Only anime characters do that (although anime is awesome). Yours, Goatworlds.
Kid, 12 years old April 3, 2015

What happened Nick?Where is your channal?

Seriously they have to bring back this show and Nick jr. NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kid, 9 years old April 9, 2014

Bring it back!

I loved it when I was little. One day when I was older, I watched the episodes and I still liked it a lot. Bring it back!
Teen, 16 years old Written byfunkyrooster707 October 30, 2013