All member reviews for Planet Sheen

Jimmy Neutron's pal takes on final frontier; fun for kids.

Adult Written bymanapualabs April 18, 2011

I like Mr. Nesmith!

I love this show, but not for Sheen. It's Mr. Nesmith, the chimp, that's a great role model and example. Sheen is constantly saying dumb things and Nesmith corrects him with wise advice. Sheen ignores him, but eventually realizes that Nesmith is right. Besides, there's the play on Michael Nesmith of the Monkeys and Mr. Nesmith the chimp. Lots of funny references to Mr. Nesmith's former life in a zoo and the circus. There are also references to old cartoons like the Wonder Twins and old toys like "Barrel of Monkeys".
Kid, 12 years old January 9, 2011
Kid, 9 years old April 29, 2011

do not watch

stupidest new show on nick next to tuff puppy. its not offensive or anything but nickelodeon should of kept the old shows going.
Adult Written bygwenr812 January 25, 2011

Shocked & Disappointed by Offensive Joke

The dialogue went as follows: [Dorkus starts laughing, but stops in the middle of it to notice they were seeing him laughing.] The Emperor: Dorkus, I'm not feeling the laugh. Sheen: Dude, I thought you swallowed your tounge or something. Dorkus: Let's just go! Sheen: Do you have a history of seizures? This was highly insensitive & inappropriate, not to mention false. "Jokes" like this further perpetuate a myth regarding people living with this common disorder, one being my own son. I was shocked, but mostly extremely disappointed that Nickelodeon could be so insensitive. My son is 12 yrs old and has grown up on Nick shows. :(
Teen, 13 years old Written byTheBombFunn July 15, 2013

Time-waster...

Don't watch it. I was only 1 minute into it and it was horrible. Unbearable.....
Teen, 17 years old Written byJacobBrandyDoggy March 13, 2013

Pointless Show with no lesson. DON"T BOTHER

Title says it all.
Teen, 16 years old Written byjadabub February 10, 2013

I HAVE MY POLITCAL REASONS.

It's weird, a copy of Jimmy Neutron, why couldn't they continue with Jimmy? I don't think it's funny either, it's cheesy and dumb.
Adult Written byTimTheTVGuy October 22, 2012

I don't get what the big deal is,just like Fanboy & Chum Chum,this show is serverly underrated!

So Sheen (from Jimmy Nuetron) finds JN's rocket,so he steals it and lands on Planet Zeenu.He makes friends,and sometimes fails (Dorkus and Sheen REALLY hate each other).It might not be as good as the other show that premired afterwards (T.U.F.F. Puppy) or Jimmy Nuetron,but this show is still funny as heck!
Kid, 9 years old July 9, 2012

Okay,but it can get better

This show is pretty funny but I prefer Jimmy Nutron.I think Sheen is funnier in that one.
Teen, 13 years old Written bySomeoneYouDon'tKnow June 19, 2012

Dumb spin-off relies on nothing but crude humor

This is a rather disappointing spin-off of Jimmy Neutron, with poor animation and reliance on a single-joke premise, which is crude humor. Dumb, crass, pointless, crude humor, and a few moments of slapstick violence that just isn't funny. Maybe it makes me chuckle about once. That's it. More to the point, it's plot is inaccurate: I mean, wouldn't Jimmy have been able to build a rocket and get Sheen back by now? And what about Libby? Has Sheen COMPLETELY forgotten about her? I mean, really. Maybe this will appeal to very young kids, but everyone else will be dumbfounded at what Nickelodeon has done to such a nice sci-fi series.
Adult Written byJEDI micah June 4, 2012

Next to Fanboy and ChumChum, WORST NICKTOON EVER!!!

Even when I first saw the commercial I knew it was going to be bad! Why did they give Sheen a show?! It's totally stupid! The people of Jimmy Neutron should have made a show about Ultra Lord(Sheen's favorite superhero). That would have been a better idea! Next to Fanboy and ChumChum, this is the worst Nicktoon ever! It used to be on Nick, but now it's on Nicktoons. Do you know why? BECAUSE NO ONE IS WATCHING IT!!! Common Sense, you really need to have your reviewers checked up, because you obviously don't know a good show when you see one! How many times do I have to say that?!
Parent Written byImSpidey2 May 24, 2012

Fail!

This show isn't very good. It's annoying, and Sheen is more insane than usual. At least Fatboy and Dum Dum was worse...
Teen, 16 years old Written byLucas Couldron May 18, 2012

You guys are wrong!

I don't see why people hate this show.I love it.There are funny moments and colorful animation! Sure it's not as good as other new shows like My Little Pony:Friendship Is Magic or Adventure Time but it's still a good show! Planet Sheen is awesome! It's epic too! Please stop treating this show like trash and be happy! OK?
Parent of a 1, 10, 11, 14, and 15 year old Written bycharmsmatuts April 25, 2012

Rip off of Jimmy Neutron!

I used to love Jimmy Neutron, Till this crap came! My kids and I totally despise this show a lot! Who'd watch it! Sheen is so annoying! I just hate this so much! Thanks to you nick now we can't watch Jimmy Neutron anymore. Know why? CAUSE THIS SHOW SUCKS!!!!!
Adult Written byAl Jackson April 15, 2012

It's OK.

This spin-off is not bad at all.BUT Jimmy Nuetron is better.This show is funny and creative,but sometimes REALLY boring and genceric or sometimes annoying to the worst degree.I very much like that every episode ends the hero beats the villain type way.Just like Hey Arnold.Bottomline:It's OK.
Teen, 15 years old Written byRobbyboyfye16 February 5, 2012

jioioerui

the old Sheen brings back the amount of laughs from Jimmy neutron
Parent Written byRobbyWBoy16 January 3, 2012

Planet sheen

sheen brings some joy and lots and lots of laughs.
Kid, 10 years old January 1, 2012

wow....

this is fanboy and chum chum's identical TWIN!!! awful
Teen, 17 years old Written byBlue-Bunny October 3, 2011

Another unnecessary spinoff...

Horrible, horrible, horrible. Planet Sheen is, by far, the worst spinoff I've ever seen. With horrible characters, bland animation, and no originality, there is no redeeming qualities to this show at all. Jimmy Neutron was clever, funny, and original, everything that Planet Sheen isn't. When I first saw this, I was thoroughly disappointed. So disappointed, I lost interest the first minute. Without all of the spunky characters from the original series, Sheen, to be honest, is just an annoying idiot. This seems just like another time slot filler. It makes you wonder: Were they high when they made this? I loved Jimmy Neutron, but this...this is just a disgraceful waste of time.
Teen, 13 years old Written byIceFlamer14 August 6, 2011

Trust me. There are better things to watch on TV.

Planet Sheen. Are you SERIOUS? I personally liked Jimmy Nuetron better! This show is basicly about a mindless kid who lives in a planet full of aliens and a space monkey. It doesn't make any sense! I'm Sorry. I just dont recommend this show at all.