All member reviews for Planet Sheen

Kid, 12 years old January 9, 2011
Kid, 9 years old April 29, 2011

do not watch

stupidest new show on nick next to tuff puppy. its not offensive or anything but nickelodeon should of kept the old shows going.
Teen, 17 years old Written byBlue-Bunny October 3, 2011

Another unnecessary spinoff...

Horrible, horrible, horrible. Planet Sheen is, by far, the worst spinoff I've ever seen. With horrible characters, bland animation, and no originality, there is no redeeming qualities to this show at all. Jimmy Neutron was clever, funny, and original, everything that Planet Sheen isn't. When I first saw this, I was thoroughly disappointed. So disappointed, I lost interest the first minute. Without all of the spunky characters from the original series, Sheen, to be honest, is just an annoying idiot. This seems just like another time slot filler. It makes you wonder: Were they high when they made this? I loved Jimmy Neutron, but this...this is just a disgraceful waste of time.
Teen, 13 years old Written byThe Dolphin July 23, 2011

Took off in the right direction.

It's a fun, enjoyable cartoon. It's one of the few spin offs (that I know of) that actually works. The characters are likeable and it has an interesting story behind it. Definitely give it a chance and see if it's for you or not.
Teen, 14 years old Written byEthan Does “eth... May 31, 2015

SHEEN!!!!!!!! WHAT IN THE WORLD HAPPENED TO YOU?!!!!!!!!?

This show is STUPID!!!!! Why does everybody like this? I agree with allietron and ilovecookiez, it does make jimmy neutron look bad. This is the worst show on nick next to Fanboy and Chum Chum and Spongebob! It's not entertaing , not even close to being funny! I only watched a few episodes and it is so boring! EEEWW who likes this crap? So inappropriate! These characters take drugs so they can be all crazy and weird. Horrible animation! They cursed plenty of times common sense. WTFWTFWTF Why does the king's daughter have a crush on sheen? Very violent, Sheen is the product placement I noticed!!!! I HATE THIS SHOW NOW PLEASE TAKE THIS CRAP OF THE AIR IMMEDIATELY COMMON SENSE!!!!!!!!!!!
Teen, 13 years old Written byTheBombFunn July 15, 2013

Time-waster...

Don't watch it. I was only 1 minute into it and it was horrible. Unbearable.....
Teen, 17 years old Written byJacobBrandyDoggy March 13, 2013

Pointless Show with no lesson. DON"T BOTHER

Title says it all.
Teen, 16 years old Written byjadabub February 10, 2013

I HAVE MY POLITCAL REASONS.

It's weird, a copy of Jimmy Neutron, why couldn't they continue with Jimmy? I don't think it's funny either, it's cheesy and dumb.
Kid, 9 years old July 9, 2012

Okay,but it can get better

This show is pretty funny but I prefer Jimmy Nutron.I think Sheen is funnier in that one.
Teen, 13 years old Written bySomeoneYouDon'tKnow June 19, 2012

Dumb spin-off relies on nothing but crude humor

This is a rather disappointing spin-off of Jimmy Neutron, with poor animation and reliance on a single-joke premise, which is crude humor. Dumb, crass, pointless, crude humor, and a few moments of slapstick violence that just isn't funny. Maybe it makes me chuckle about once. That's it. More to the point, it's plot is inaccurate: I mean, wouldn't Jimmy have been able to build a rocket and get Sheen back by now? And what about Libby? Has Sheen COMPLETELY forgotten about her? I mean, really. Maybe this will appeal to very young kids, but everyone else will be dumbfounded at what Nickelodeon has done to such a nice sci-fi series.
Teen, 16 years old Written byLucas Couldron May 18, 2012

You guys are wrong!

I don't see why people hate this show.I love it.There are funny moments and colorful animation! Sure it's not as good as other new shows like My Little Pony:Friendship Is Magic or Adventure Time but it's still a good show! Planet Sheen is awesome! It's epic too! Please stop treating this show like trash and be happy! OK?
Teen, 15 years old Written byRobbyboyfye16 February 5, 2012

jioioerui

the old Sheen brings back the amount of laughs from Jimmy neutron
Kid, 10 years old January 1, 2012

wow....

this is fanboy and chum chum's identical TWIN!!! awful
Teen, 13 years old Written byIceFlamer14 August 6, 2011

Trust me. There are better things to watch on TV.

Planet Sheen. Are you SERIOUS? I personally liked Jimmy Nuetron better! This show is basicly about a mindless kid who lives in a planet full of aliens and a space monkey. It doesn't make any sense! I'm Sorry. I just dont recommend this show at all.
Teen, 13 years old Written byMr. Beiber July 7, 2011

SHEEN!!!!!!!! WHAT IN THE WORLD HAPPENED TO YOU?!!!!!!!!?

Kid, 11 years old July 1, 2011

Boring.

I agree with allietron, it does make Jimmy Neutron look bad, I used to love it but now I realize it's really boring, I understand lots of kids like it but Tweens may say "Skip it, it's boring and makes Jimmy Neutron look bad", I am only an 11 year girl who loves Miranda Cosgrove, If I love Miranda Cosgrove so much is not a reason I am a tween, I like Boys stuff and girls stuff. Teens will say "Skip it, it's boring and makes Jimmy Neutron look bad" alot. Not that much shows on nickelodeon are dumb, only some like this and "Fanboy and Chum Chum". I hate it in this show how The king's daughter has a crush on sheen and she tries to kiss sheen sometimes which is the only sexual problem, Plus there may be potty humor which is more of a sexy thing than language kids cant use to me, Like sheen would say inappropriate stuff and potty humor like when he just got to... Whatever the planet he landed on is called, He said stuff like "The bathroom is a place where people dump out crap from their butts" and they used "butt" plenty of times as in "Kick some butt". Its very dumb and boring! Why does everyone like this?
Kid, 11 years old June 2, 2011

stupid

NOW SHEEN GOT A SHOW. WHAT!! Jimmy is looking like a laughing stock now thank alot NICK!! |:(
Kid, 11 years old June 1, 2011

I hate the new shows on nickelodeon

Why are the new shows on nickelodeon so bad? I wish the old shows were back. This show is almost as bad as that crappy T.U.F.F Puppy show. The new tween shows are good but the new animation cartoons are stupid. Why does everybody like these shows, I change it. I agree with Allietron, it really does make jimmy neutron, if they make a story about Carl, I will be so upset!! The new shows on nickelodeon are the worst!
Kid, 11 years old April 15, 2011

fun for all ages!

ilovecookiez and allietron are wrong! hey if you want tons of fun adventures starring the funniest person in jimmy neutron go ahead! you will be surprized!!!
Teen, 15 years old Written byCritiNumba1 February 11, 2011

Likable Humor and Fun for the Family

I actually like this show. It's hilarious and can be fun. I recommend it.