All member reviews for Planet Sheen

Jimmy Neutron's pal takes on final frontier; fun for kids.

Teen, 13 years old Written byIceFlamer14 August 6, 2011

Trust me. There are better things to watch on TV.

Planet Sheen. Are you SERIOUS? I personally liked Jimmy Nuetron better! This show is basicly about a mindless kid who lives in a planet full of aliens and a space monkey. It doesn't make any sense! I'm Sorry. I just dont recommend this show at all.
Adult Written byTimTheTVGuy October 22, 2012

I don't get what the big deal is,just like Fanboy & Chum Chum,this show is serverly underrated!

So Sheen (from Jimmy Nuetron) finds JN's rocket,so he steals it and lands on Planet Zeenu.He makes friends,and sometimes fails (Dorkus and Sheen REALLY hate each other).It might not be as good as the other show that premired afterwards (T.U.F.F. Puppy) or Jimmy Nuetron,but this show is still funny as heck!
Parent Written byRobbyWBoy16 January 3, 2012

Planet sheen

sheen brings some joy and lots and lots of laughs.
Kid, 9 years old July 9, 2012

Okay,but it can get better

This show is pretty funny but I prefer Jimmy Nutron.I think Sheen is funnier in that one.
Teen, 16 years old Written byLucas Couldron May 18, 2012

You guys are wrong!

I don't see why people hate this show.I love it.There are funny moments and colorful animation! Sure it's not as good as other new shows like My Little Pony:Friendship Is Magic or Adventure Time but it's still a good show! Planet Sheen is awesome! It's epic too! Please stop treating this show like trash and be happy! OK?
Adult Written byJEDI micah June 4, 2012

Next to Fanboy and ChumChum, WORST NICKTOON EVER!!!

Even when I first saw the commercial I knew it was going to be bad! Why did they give Sheen a show?! It's totally stupid! The people of Jimmy Neutron should have made a show about Ultra Lord(Sheen's favorite superhero). That would have been a better idea! Next to Fanboy and ChumChum, this is the worst Nicktoon ever! It used to be on Nick, but now it's on Nicktoons. Do you know why? BECAUSE NO ONE IS WATCHING IT!!! Common Sense, you really need to have your reviewers checked up, because you obviously don't know a good show when you see one! How many times do I have to say that?!
Parent Written byImSpidey2 May 24, 2012

Fail!

This show isn't very good. It's annoying, and Sheen is more insane than usual. At least Fatboy and Dum Dum was worse...
Adult Written byAl Jackson April 15, 2012

It's OK.

This spin-off is not bad at all.BUT Jimmy Nuetron is better.This show is funny and creative,but sometimes REALLY boring and genceric or sometimes annoying to the worst degree.I very much like that every episode ends the hero beats the villain type way.Just like Hey Arnold.Bottomline:It's OK.
Teen, 13 years old Written byTheBombFunn July 15, 2013

Time-waster...

Don't watch it. I was only 1 minute into it and it was horrible. Unbearable.....
Teen, 17 years old Written byJacobBrandyDoggy March 13, 2013

Pointless Show with no lesson. DON"T BOTHER

Title says it all.
Teen, 13 years old Written bySomeoneYouDon'tKnow June 19, 2012

Dumb spin-off relies on nothing but crude humor

This is a rather disappointing spin-off of Jimmy Neutron, with poor animation and reliance on a single-joke premise, which is crude humor. Dumb, crass, pointless, crude humor, and a few moments of slapstick violence that just isn't funny. Maybe it makes me chuckle about once. That's it. More to the point, it's plot is inaccurate: I mean, wouldn't Jimmy have been able to build a rocket and get Sheen back by now? And what about Libby? Has Sheen COMPLETELY forgotten about her? I mean, really. Maybe this will appeal to very young kids, but everyone else will be dumbfounded at what Nickelodeon has done to such a nice sci-fi series.
Parent of a 1, 10, 11, 14, and 15 year old Written bycharmsmatuts April 25, 2012

Rip off of Jimmy Neutron!

I used to love Jimmy Neutron, Till this crap came! My kids and I totally despise this show a lot! Who'd watch it! Sheen is so annoying! I just hate this so much! Thanks to you nick now we can't watch Jimmy Neutron anymore. Know why? CAUSE THIS SHOW SUCKS!!!!!
Teen, 15 years old Written byRobbyboyfye16 February 5, 2012

jioioerui

the old Sheen brings back the amount of laughs from Jimmy neutron
Kid, 10 years old January 1, 2012

wow....

this is fanboy and chum chum's identical TWIN!!! awful
Teen, 13 years old Written byThe Dolphin July 23, 2011

Took off in the right direction.

It's a fun, enjoyable cartoon. It's one of the few spin offs (that I know of) that actually works. The characters are likeable and it has an interesting story behind it. Definitely give it a chance and see if it's for you or not.
Teen, 13 years old Written byMr. Beiber July 7, 2011

SHEEN!!!!!!!! WHAT IN THE WORLD HAPPENED TO YOU?!!!!!!!!?

This show is STUPID!!!!! Why does everybody like this? I agree with allietron and ilovecookiez, it does make jimmy neutron look bad. This is the worst show on nick next to Fanboy and Chum Chum and Spongebob! It's not entertaing , not even close to being funny! I only watched a few episodes and it is so boring! EEEWW who likes this crap? So inappropriate! These characters take drugs so they can be all crazy and weird. Horrible animation! They cursed plenty of times common sense. WTFWTFWTF Why does the king's daughter have a crush on sheen? Very violent, Sheen is the product placement I noticed!!!! I HATE THIS SHOW NOW PLEASE TAKE THIS CRAP OF THE AIR IMMEDIATELY COMMON SENSE!!!!!!!!!!!
Kid, 11 years old July 1, 2011

Boring.

I agree with allietron, it does make Jimmy Neutron look bad, I used to love it but now I realize it's really boring, I understand lots of kids like it but Tweens may say "Skip it, it's boring and makes Jimmy Neutron look bad", I am only an 11 year girl who loves Miranda Cosgrove, If I love Miranda Cosgrove so much is not a reason I am a tween, I like Boys stuff and girls stuff. Teens will say "Skip it, it's boring and makes Jimmy Neutron look bad" alot. Not that much shows on nickelodeon are dumb, only some like this and "Fanboy and Chum Chum". I hate it in this show how The king's daughter has a crush on sheen and she tries to kiss sheen sometimes which is the only sexual problem, Plus there may be potty humor which is more of a sexy thing than language kids cant use to me, Like sheen would say inappropriate stuff and potty humor like when he just got to... Whatever the planet he landed on is called, He said stuff like "The bathroom is a place where people dump out crap from their butts" and they used "butt" plenty of times as in "Kick some butt". Its very dumb and boring! Why does everyone like this?