Jimmy Neutron's pal takes on final frontier; fun for kids.

Adult Written byJEDI micah June 4, 2012

Next to Fanboy and ChumChum, WORST NICKTOON EVER!!!

Even when I first saw the commercial I knew it was going to be bad! Why did they give Sheen a show?! It's totally stupid! The people of Jimmy Neutron should have made a show about Ultra Lord(Sheen's favorite superhero). That would have been a better idea! Next to Fanboy and ChumChum, this is the worst Nicktoon ever! It used to be on Nick, but now it's on Nicktoons. Do you know why? BECAUSE NO ONE IS WATCHING IT!!! Common Sense, you really need to have your reviewers checked up, because you obviously don't know a good show when you see one! How many times do I have to say that?!
Parent Written byImSpidey2 May 24, 2012

Fail!

This show isn't very good. It's annoying, and Sheen is more insane than usual. At least Fatboy and Dum Dum was worse...
Teen, 16 years old Written byLucas Couldron May 18, 2012

You guys are wrong!

I don't see why people hate this show.I love it.There are funny moments and colorful animation! Sure it's not as good as other new shows like My Little Pony:Friendship Is Magic or Adventure Time but it's still a good show! Planet Sheen is awesome! It's epic too! Please stop treating this show like trash and be happy! OK?
Parent of a 1, 10, 11, 14, and 15 year old Written bycharmsmatuts April 25, 2012

Rip off of Jimmy Neutron!

I used to love Jimmy Neutron, Till this crap came! My kids and I totally despise this show a lot! Who'd watch it! Sheen is so annoying! I just hate this so much! Thanks to you nick now we can't watch Jimmy Neutron anymore. Know why? CAUSE THIS SHOW SUCKS!!!!!
Adult Written byAl Jackson April 15, 2012

It's OK.

This spin-off is not bad at all.BUT Jimmy Nuetron is better.This show is funny and creative,but sometimes REALLY boring and genceric or sometimes annoying to the worst degree.I very much like that every episode ends the hero beats the villain type way.Just like Hey Arnold.Bottomline:It's OK.
Teen, 15 years old Written byRobbyboyfye16 February 5, 2012

jioioerui

the old Sheen brings back the amount of laughs from Jimmy neutron
Parent Written byRobbyWBoy16 January 3, 2012

Planet sheen

sheen brings some joy and lots and lots of laughs.
Kid, 11 years old June 2, 2011

stupid

NOW SHEEN GOT A SHOW. WHAT!! Jimmy is looking like a laughing stock now thank alot NICK!! |:(
Kid, 11 years old June 1, 2011

I hate the new shows on nickelodeon

Why are the new shows on nickelodeon so bad? I wish the old shows were back. This show is almost as bad as that crappy T.U.F.F Puppy show. The new tween shows are good but the new animation cartoons are stupid. Why does everybody like these shows, I change it. I agree with Allietron, it really does make jimmy neutron, if they make a story about Carl, I will be so upset!! The new shows on nickelodeon are the worst!
Kid, 11 years old April 15, 2011

fun for all ages!

ilovecookiez and allietron are wrong! hey if you want tons of fun adventures starring the funniest person in jimmy neutron go ahead! you will be surprized!!!
Teen, 15 years old Written byCritiNumba1 February 11, 2011

Likable Humor and Fun for the Family

I actually like this show. It's hilarious and can be fun. I recommend it.
Kid, 8 years old December 18, 2010

cooler times 1000000000

this show is cooler then cool i love it
Kid, 12 years old November 29, 2010

DUMB

I hate this new show. Makes Jimmy Neutron look bad! What's next? A story about Carl!?! I don't like it.
Teen, 14 years old Written byMarioMii November 18, 2010

Another futuristic cartoon that's fun for kids

Sheen gets sent to another planet by accident because he didn't follow those sticky notes. Sheen is like the only human on the planet of Zeenu. A lot of other characters are aliens and look more futuristic. Sheen dressed like a girl in one episode. There is some mild language, but not cursing. This show is not educational because it is rather used to entertain.
Teen, 14 years old Written byHTFMime November 6, 2010

Okay show

Can be a little gross though.
Teen, 15 years old Written byshanno15 October 27, 2010

Good but not as good as original

Jimmy Neutron was better for kids
Kid, 11 years old October 16, 2010

planet awesome

planet sheen is really funny and awesome the first episode made me laugh nonstop it is my new favorite show
Kid, 8 years old October 3, 2010
5 year olds will like it.Nothing really bad about it.
Kid, 8 years old October 3, 2010

Fun,sci-fi cartoon is sure to entertain kids

Planet Sheen might not be one of the best cartoons of earth,but your kids will want to watch this show,and not miss a single episode.Jimmy Neutron's fans might know Sheen and certainly Jimmy's (and kids) fans will want to watch this show.Just because there's some mild violence and mild language dosen't mean it's bad and kids will mind it.On the other hand,there is some mild flirting which might go too far but this cartoon might just be entertaining,and possibly for the whole family.
Kid, 12 years old October 2, 2010
This show is creative and slightly fun for the young mind. But it can be quite the opposite because it wasn't all that funny. This show is ok.