All member reviews for Planet Sheen

Jimmy Neutron's pal takes on final frontier; fun for kids.

Teen, 13 years old Written byIceFlamer14 August 6, 2011

Trust me. There are better things to watch on TV.

Planet Sheen. Are you SERIOUS? I personally liked Jimmy Nuetron better! This show is basicly about a mindless kid who lives in a planet full of aliens and a space monkey. It doesn't make any sense! I'm Sorry. I just dont recommend this show at all.
Teen, 13 years old Written byMr. Beiber July 7, 2011

SHEEN!!!!!!!! WHAT IN THE WORLD HAPPENED TO YOU?!!!!!!!!?

This show is STUPID!!!!! Why does everybody like this? I agree with allietron and ilovecookiez, it does make jimmy neutron look bad. This is the worst show on nick next to Fanboy and Chum Chum and Spongebob! It's not entertaing , not even close to being funny! I only watched a few episodes and it is so boring! EEEWW who likes this crap? So inappropriate! These characters take drugs so they can be all crazy and weird. Horrible animation! They cursed plenty of times common sense. WTFWTFWTF Why does the king's daughter have a crush on sheen? Very violent, Sheen is the product placement I noticed!!!! I HATE THIS SHOW NOW PLEASE TAKE THIS CRAP OF THE AIR IMMEDIATELY COMMON SENSE!!!!!!!!!!!
Kid, 11 years old July 1, 2011

Boring.

I agree with allietron, it does make Jimmy Neutron look bad, I used to love it but now I realize it's really boring, I understand lots of kids like it but Tweens may say "Skip it, it's boring and makes Jimmy Neutron look bad", I am only an 11 year girl who loves Miranda Cosgrove, If I love Miranda Cosgrove so much is not a reason I am a tween, I like Boys stuff and girls stuff. Teens will say "Skip it, it's boring and makes Jimmy Neutron look bad" alot. Not that much shows on nickelodeon are dumb, only some like this and "Fanboy and Chum Chum". I hate it in this show how The king's daughter has a crush on sheen and she tries to kiss sheen sometimes which is the only sexual problem, Plus there may be potty humor which is more of a sexy thing than language kids cant use to me, Like sheen would say inappropriate stuff and potty humor like when he just got to... Whatever the planet he landed on is called, He said stuff like "The bathroom is a place where people dump out crap from their butts" and they used "butt" plenty of times as in "Kick some butt". Its very dumb and boring! Why does everyone like this?
Kid, 11 years old June 2, 2011

stupid

NOW SHEEN GOT A SHOW. WHAT!! Jimmy is looking like a laughing stock now thank alot NICK!! |:(
Kid, 11 years old June 1, 2011

I hate the new shows on nickelodeon

Why are the new shows on nickelodeon so bad? I wish the old shows were back. This show is almost as bad as that crappy T.U.F.F Puppy show. The new tween shows are good but the new animation cartoons are stupid. Why does everybody like these shows, I change it. I agree with Allietron, it really does make jimmy neutron, if they make a story about Carl, I will be so upset!! The new shows on nickelodeon are the worst!
Kid, 11 years old April 15, 2011

fun for all ages!

ilovecookiez and allietron are wrong! hey if you want tons of fun adventures starring the funniest person in jimmy neutron go ahead! you will be surprized!!!
Teen, 15 years old Written byCritiNumba1 February 11, 2011

Likable Humor and Fun for the Family

I actually like this show. It's hilarious and can be fun. I recommend it.
Kid, 12 years old December 27, 2010

Great!!

I love to watch it :) Its funny although the aliens are a little weird looking i dont think its a problem.The flirting?Practicly none at all and the flirting that there is,is not bad at all.
Kid, 8 years old December 18, 2010

cooler times 1000000000

this show is cooler then cool i love it
Kid, 12 years old November 29, 2010

DUMB

I hate this new show. Makes Jimmy Neutron look bad! What's next? A story about Carl!?! I don't like it.
Teen, 14 years old Written byMarioMii November 18, 2010

Another futuristic cartoon that's fun for kids

Sheen gets sent to another planet by accident because he didn't follow those sticky notes. Sheen is like the only human on the planet of Zeenu. A lot of other characters are aliens and look more futuristic. Sheen dressed like a girl in one episode. There is some mild language, but not cursing. This show is not educational because it is rather used to entertain.
Teen, 14 years old Written byHTFMime November 6, 2010

Okay show

Can be a little gross though.
Teen, 15 years old Written byshanno15 October 27, 2010

Good but not as good as original

Jimmy Neutron was better for kids
Kid, 11 years old October 16, 2010

planet awesome

planet sheen is really funny and awesome the first episode made me laugh nonstop it is my new favorite show
Kid, 8 years old October 3, 2010

5 year olds will like it.Nothing really bad about it.
Kid, 8 years old October 3, 2010

Fun,sci-fi cartoon is sure to entertain kids

Planet Sheen might not be one of the best cartoons of earth,but your kids will want to watch this show,and not miss a single episode.Jimmy Neutron's fans might know Sheen and certainly Jimmy's (and kids) fans will want to watch this show.Just because there's some mild violence and mild language dosen't mean it's bad and kids will mind it.On the other hand,there is some mild flirting which might go too far but this cartoon might just be entertaining,and possibly for the whole family.
Kid, 12 years old October 2, 2010

This show is creative and slightly fun for the young mind. But it can be quite the opposite because it wasn't all that funny. This show is ok.