All member reviews for Play with Me Sesame

Parent of a 6, 10, and 14 year old Written byKako January 18, 2015

Noggin Does It Again

I love all Noggin shows, but this one stands out along with "Oobi" and "The Upside Down Show." It's funny like its predecessors "Sesame Street" and "Sesame Street Unpaved" in addition to having its own spark from the interactive segments.
Educator and Parent of an infant, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, and 18 year old Written byEducationIsImportant March 2, 2015

wonderful for my teens and under.

Know how many children I am raising? I know my teens hate this show and I don't care!
Kid, 10 years old October 10, 2012

WORST SHOW EVER FOR YOUR KID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Play With Me Sesame is the WORST SHOW EVER!!!!!!!! Those pictures that toddlers drew on the wall might be MUCH MORE SCARY FOR YOUNGSTERS!!!!!!!! Even the part when the Sesame Workshop logo appears!!!! Terrible opening, horrible closing, no good characters, very bad show for your kid!!!!!!! Never watch this with your kid or else the characters will tell you to go to Russia for the rest of your life!!!!!!!!!!
Parent of a 6 year old Written bymadsmooney1214 September 22, 2012

play with me sesame

makes the viewing experience even more fun and valuable. Families can talk about each episode's games and activities. What kind of game did you play with Ernie (or Grover, or Prairie Dawn)? What did Bert teach you to do on the computer? Can you show me some of the things you learned?
Teen, 17 years old Written byBigbillyboy August 21, 2012

Ehhhhh...It's OK.

It's not as good as the original Sesame Street,but it'll still do.It is pretty fun,and very edacational.But if you wanna see a better yet show,your better off watching the original Sesame Street!
Parent of a 1 and 3 year old Written bytootie7 December 31, 2008

i learned my numbers!

I love tyhi program my kids as learn so much the show helps me keep them happy and and also teach them that means a whole lot to me
Kid, 9 years old April 9, 2008

Adult Written byCSM Screen Name... April 9, 2008

So glad we found Play with me Sesame

My daughter tried to watch Sesame Street but it didn't keep her attention. Plus, I didn't enjoy watching it either. Then, I found Play with me Sesame on the Sprout channel and we both love it. It is what sesame street used to be. It is much more educational and my daughter is more interactive with the ideas and games they play. It makes more sense because it is made for it's audience. One thing, I wish it was played on the PBS channnel.