All member reviews for Play with Me Sesame

Lovable Muppets invite preschoolers to play along.

Parent of a 6, 10, and 14 year old Written byKako January 18, 2015

Noggin Does It Again

I love all Noggin shows, but this one stands out along with "Oobi" and "The Upside Down Show." It's funny like its predecessors "Sesame Street" and "Sesame Street Unpaved" in addition to having its own spark from the interactive segments.
Adult Written byCSM Screen Name... April 9, 2008

So glad we found Play with me Sesame

My daughter tried to watch Sesame Street but it didn't keep her attention. Plus, I didn't enjoy watching it either. Then, I found Play with me Sesame on the Sprout channel and we both love it. It is what sesame street used to be. It is much more educational and my daughter is more interactive with the ideas and games they play. It makes more sense because it is made for it's audience. One thing, I wish it was played on the PBS channnel.
Parent of a 1 and 3 year old Written bytootie7 December 31, 2008

i learned my numbers!

I love tyhi program my kids as learn so much the show helps me keep them happy and and also teach them that means a whole lot to me
Teen, 17 years old Written byBigbillyboy August 21, 2012

Ehhhhh...It's OK.

It's not as good as the original Sesame Street,but it'll still do.It is pretty fun,and very edacational.But if you wanna see a better yet show,your better off watching the original Sesame Street!
Kid, 9 years old April 9, 2008