All member reviews for Power Rangers Dino Thunder

Cheesy violence is still too strong for littlest viewers.

Teen, 15 years old Written byRangerTrekkie March 6, 2011

One of my favorite Power Rangers shows.

Another favorite Power Rangers show of mine. Once agian, I'm not riding on a wave of nostalgia here, I only discovered this installment of the show a few months ago, and I finished it very soon after. Not because the show was short; it's 38 episodes, around the average lenth of a Power Rangers show. No, I got done with it because I enjoyed it so much. I watched all the episodes over a marathon, and I had an absolute blast. I started watching the show because of Jason David Frank, my favorite former Power Ranger. I stayed around because of the great villians, the wonderful dynamic the teenagers had, and of course, I greatly enjoyed the fight scenes. If your a Power Rangers fan, you definatly want to see this show. If your not; this is one of the best ways to start out!
Teen, 13 years old Written byrebma97 June 28, 2010

Okay series

I think PR: DN is cheesy (like the rest of the PR series), but I find it entertaining. But I think that they focus too much on the fighting rather than the plot. Violence: Lots of violence, including sword fights, hand-to-hand combat, etc. None of it is bloody, though. Parents: If your kids intimidate what they see on TV, then you might want to skip this title. But some episodes teach good lessons to kids.
Teen, 17 years old Written byBlue-Bunny February 13, 2011

Great show...LAY OFF, CSM!

This is probably the best in the series and has everything: plot, characters, suspense, mystery, drama, humor, acting. First of all, CSM, please stop calling Power Rangers "cheesy" because, well, I find it offending. I grew up with this show. It's become a part of me and seeing you guys bash it annoys me. Sure, I admit it's cheesy and melodramatic at times, but I think it actually makes a heck of a good show. The role-models are good and, even though they may have struggled in the beginning, they learned what's really important. Ignore CommonSense this time, they're really off.
Kid, 9 years old October 26, 2010

Power Rangers Dino Thunder

Antother Operation OVERdrive.I Capizalized Over On Purpose.But Its Also A Bit Better.For Older People Like 7 And Up.Good For 3+.
Teen, 16 years old Written byDrCool May 31, 2012

I agree with Blue-Bunny!

The Power Rangers are "cheesey"? BWAHAHAHAHAHA! This show is COOL! So quit being so overprotective guys! Man,I bet the parents on Common Sense Media treats their kids as if they're chicken eggs!
Teen, 16 years old Written byTotally500 August 27, 2012

dino thunder is good

really good series the acting and the writing are excellent
Parent of a 5 year old Written byashalthoff January 11, 2015