All member reviews for Power Rangers Mystic Force

"Magic beyond belief"? More like unbelievably bad.

Adult Written byninacl April 9, 2008
Kid, 8 years old April 9, 2008

The least favorite tv show youll watch

POWER RANGERS MYSTIC FORCE IS THE WORST TV SHOW IN THE UNIVERSE. BUT LITTLE KIDS LIKE IT! YOU WOULD EVEN GET BORED WATCHING 1 MINIUTE OF IT! AND ALSO ITS ALWAYS A RE RUN! MY YOUNGER BROTHER IS 5 AND USED TO OVE POWER RANGERS! OH AND BY THE WAY MY NAME IS P alison.
Kid, 9 years old September 18, 2013

Boring

I hate this show my brother likes it but i think it's boring i only like the vampire episode
Parent Written byStanleypuss July 16, 2012

Good

It is Fair
Teen, 13 years old Written bycherrycoke347 December 18, 2011

AWESOME!!!

This series is great! Lots of magic, and it's just a great show! I love it!
Teen, 17 years old Written byBlue-Bunny August 8, 2011

Horrible at its best...

As a long time fan of Power Rangers, I usually disagree with CommonSense, but for this one, I don't blame them. Disney really raped the Power Rangers series with this. Mystic Force seems to have come straight from the mind of a Dungeons & Dragons nerd. Everything about it is horrible: the theme song, the characters, and since when did Power Rangers have capes? Like I said, horrible at its best.
Kid, 9 years old October 26, 2010

Power Rangers Mystic Force

Action Speeds Up A Bit.Other Than That Its Great.Honestly I Would Give This A 4 But Come On Its Power Rangers Give Them A Break.Unusally This Gets A 3+ But It Deserves It.3+.
Teen, 13 years old Written byrebma97 June 28, 2010

Another Power Rangers series

I watche a few episodes. It's alright, but I don't like the magic in it. It doesn't seem like it suits Power Rangers. The violence is constant but it's unrealistic. 6-9 year olds will probably like it.
Teen, 16 years old Written byLadyVirgin April 5, 2010

really cool

I thought Mystic Force was interesting. It had really cool bad guys, sweet magic, and a cute boy as the lead power ranger, I don't think the violence was that bad, I mean occasionally they tried to sweet talk their way out of the fight (mainly Xander). I think the show's wonderful for anyone.
Teen, 14 years old Written byPrintman March 14, 2009

Mystic Force is juset cool

My favorite Power Rangers is geen but in this I like them all season i like them all especially geen and Yellow becaues they are so funy and love to laughs.
Kid, 12 years old December 28, 2008

One of the best in the series!

Power Rangers Mystic Force is one of the best versions of Power Rangers there is! Sure, previous Power Ranger seasons have incorporated magic, but the magic these Rangers use is different. It is the kind of magic everybody loves, spells, dragons, magic brooms, wands, and so much more. And each show does teach a different lesson, but at the end of the season, the real lesson is to never give up, and that will teach the kids something. You can refer to me as Spova Lover.