All member reviews for Power Rangers: Operation Overdrive

Violence remains, but this one has substance, too.

Adult Written byCreate man January 15, 2009

give then a brack

power Rangers a good show to watch I like it and so do some theor people. just become they fight monstre with super power don,t mean we believe in that we konw the are R from F and besid I realy want to go to the power Rangs Convention
Adult Written bysonny April 9, 2008

Teen, 14 years old Written byunknown April 9, 2008

don't let you or your kids watch this show it is terrible

besides unrealistic special effects the badguys in this show are always the exact same. they want to take over the world and either destroy or control the power rangers. when the badguys talk their lips dont move even if they have mouths. every time the power rangers beat a guy they have to turn around and do some stupid pose. and hello the badguys turn into giant robots all the time you would think they would do that in the first place and squash the power rangeres. plus the power rangers never catch on that the badguys turn into the giants all the time. also although it is kind of good there isn't any blood everytime the power rangers hit a badguy with a gun or a sword sparks fly out. also the blade are dull. i mean in the sense they aren't sharp. if you used one of theier swords it would be like hitting someone with a thin bat. this show has the same special effects and unrealalistic badguys blades and goodguys it had in the very first episode.if you want your kid to watch something unrealistic don't listen to common sense media and go for codename kids next door. at least you don't expect realism from a cartoon. also they always have to use some sort of big gun to destroy the badguys.a personally i wouldn't star in this show unless they paid me a billion dollars and my life depended on it.

Best power ranger season ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!<3

Of course I would know about this show and many other people my age (10-14) it's a great show. It has a lot of violence but nothing else. I think it's the best season of power rangers yet! It's approiate for my age(12)and has a good lesson for kids. So JUST GIVE IT A CHANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!
Teen, 15 years old Written byMollyB@ymail March 14, 2009

I Think fun to watch

If ask me Power Rangers: Operation Overdrive is one of the best Power Rangers show Rose is favorite she realy impress me

Parent of a 2 and 5 year old Written bytravelinlite75 June 10, 2009

too much violence

why is it ok to put so much violence on tv for our kids to watch. we have so many more shootings, etc, could that we linked to more violence on tv, video games? uh, yeah.
Kid, 9 years old October 26, 2010

Power Rangers: Operation Overdrive

This Dissapointed Me Big Time.I Cant Believe Common Sense Gave This A 3.What Is This Jetix And Power Rangers? This Show Is Crazed Big Time.But Still I Give It 2+
Teen, 15 years old Written bythe onlinekid May 6, 2009

Power Rangers: are cool

I like comeing home and watching power Ranger and i hople there come back soon