All member reviews for Power Rangers: RPM

New take on familiar kids' show has lots of noise, action.

Teen, 13 years old Written bymanga June 5, 2009

Power Rangers: RPM deffrent frome the of Power Ranger shower but I like there mysterious and that
Kid, 9 years old October 26, 2010

Power Rangers: RPM

Yugioh 5Ds All Over Again.Whaddaya You Think.Im Sick And Tired Of Power Rangers.Ill Bail For Power Rangers For This One.2+.
Parent of a 15 year old Written byRick Christopher September 4, 2009

As good as Power Rangers will ever get

I honestly really like it. This show is better than the previous seasons of power rangers, which I've been watching on and off for the past 17 years. I hope that this show's ratings increase and get power rangers back to being popular among children again. It's got an interesting story, great characters (who are NOT interchangable in this season, like in others) and the writing and cinematography have never been better in Power Rangers.
Teen, 14 years old Written byaul June 8, 2009

The green is funny the black is cool

This showe give a 10 for the funny geen ranger and for the cool black ranger
Teen, 14 years old Written byboll June 4, 2009

Power Rangers: RPM ok with me

At looking at this showe I have to say that this is one of the beltte power ranger I seen I like how each ranger have to tell history
Adult Written byTVoutlet July 7, 2010

This was an interesting series. It was quite different from the standard "group fights a bad guy who wants to take over the world," since the villain has already won.
Adult Written byDarkRanger99 October 18, 2009

This version of the long running Power Rangers franchies goes where no Power Rangers season has gone before. It takes place during a post apocalyptic setting, after most of Planet Earth was decimated by a computer virus known as Venjix. However, there is one place where survivors can live. That place is the domed city of Corinth. However, this safe haven is not invincible, and every so often, Venjix will send Attack Bots to destroy the city. That is where the Power Rangers come in. They are the protectors of the last human city on Earth. In short, a lighter, more kid friendly version of Terminator Salvation. Definitely one of the best Power Rangers seasons since Disney bought the franchise back in 2002, but the violence may be a little too much for anyone under the age of 11. It also may be hard to explain to your seven or eight year old when they ask, "Why are they out in the middle of the desert?" When the answer is because Earth has suffered Nuclear Warfare and that's all that's left. (Though Nuclear Warfare is not mentioned, it is implied do to an explanation by Dr. K. that Venjix took control of the world's defense systems. Plus, it is also mentioned that radiation exists outside the dome, but no one seems to suffer from radiation poisoning.) Overall, although serious at some times, it is a very fun and comical show and should be a nice refresher for returning Power Rangers Fans as well.
Adult Written byNinjaJack June 11, 2009

One of the best shows on television

What an incredible show this is. The acting and dialog are much better than the typical fair that's been put out. The storyline isn't episodic, you're drawn in, not wanting to miss any of the following episodes. The soft spoken sterness of Rose McIver's "Summer" character plays off Dan Ewing "Dillion rough edges like Logan and Jean Grey. Anyone who has even hinted at not liking PR and really love a good sci fi rush should check this title out.
Parent of a 2 and 5 year old Written bytravelinlite75 June 10, 2009

Teen, 14 years old Written byDate June 2, 2009

The Qustion on My mind

The Qustion on My mind is when will thiscome out on disney XD becaues ABC faimly it tack to ling for new showe come out I waits unti Monday