All member reviews for Power Rangers Samurai

Violence is still heavy in cheesy martial-arts series.

Teen, 13 years old Written byEyanTywan November 12, 2011

-_- SMH Bad

The effects and action are... (trying not to curse) terrible. With the "explosions" all they do is jump. The monsters are worse. Everything is falling apart. The effects are too bad. If you saw someone turn into one of them and you knew them you wouldn't just watch you would go up to them. The only good part about this show is people from the old power ranger series ( Teacher of Wannabe Power Ranger and The half evil half good guy)
Parent of a 7 and 10 year old Written bydrewster February 12, 2012

It's ok

It's really cheesy and it's not a good show. The "monsters' are totally fake. The show is way too violent but there is a little bit of positive role modeling in it.
Adult Written byj man September 27, 2011

b10

Im hopes im not to late to vote but power rangers is one of my favoite show and i can wait for next episod to come out
Adult Written byMagic Word August 8, 2011

when is it comeing

this season of power rangers is the best yet each episodes is better then the last I cant wait for next one
Teen, 15 years old Written byfiveboy July 16, 2011

jp

I dont kown about other people but i like the show i like they look out for each other and that send a positive messags right so it be that bad
Teen, 16 years old Written byomarc June 2, 2011

y

it is a contridiction from it's history. This is not digimon it did not work for them why would it work it work for something like the power rangers. This also not comic books either rewriting the continuity for youth. Don't sacrifice plot for tomorrow's youth because it only implies their idiots who can't learn emotions.
Teen, 16 years old Written byKnowWhatGood March 31, 2011

GO GO POWER RANGERS......FOR 19 YEARS STRAIGHT

Can't believe it's still around. The show is much more well thought out this season and it has a budget. There's not as much violence as before (still much, but not mega) and in the end, they talk about the lesson learned. It's positive, but the violence is still an issue. The toys are out out right now and from what I've seen, their selling out quickly.
Teen, 16 years old Written byTheGreatNoOne February 27, 2011

Cheesy, but surprisingly cool.

Watching it right now. The action scenes are okay, I guess... WOAH! THAT WAS TOTALLY AWESOME!!! ...oh sorry. Anyway, the main problem I have with it is the bad puns and costumes for the monsters. I know absolutely nothing about the power rangers but I have to agree that this is a pretty good show at least. This is a non-Power Rangers fan signing off :)
Parent of a 4 year old Written bykeithrchapman February 18, 2011

Longtime fan and pleasantly surprised.

As a long time viewer of Power Rangers (every season thus far) this season has a lot of heart. The role models on the team are particularly well-done. The stories communicate virtues to children in a way that appealed to and are understood by our 4.5 year old boy. I have seen the Super Sentai shows that Power Rangers is based on and I think that for the American audience, Saban knocks this out of the park. Super Sentai shows are fueled by merchandising but also emphasize, hardwork, perseverance, sacrifice, teamwork, and the good guys always win.
Kid, 9 years old April 27, 2014

Great show!!

Teen, 14 years old Written byTommyhead November 3, 2013

For kids + teens 7-15

For kids + teens 7-15 This program contains in it lots of action, violents and character humilliation but also contains important messages that kids and teens (aged 7+) should see and learn.
Kid, 12 years old July 23, 2013

It Gave me Rabies!

I rarely ever give shows "Not for Kids" ratings unless it's an actual adult show. But everything that breathes I have met that has watched this show, including my little brother, have turned into violent people. It's actually scary to see my little brother believe that Cheesy Costumes are real. Final Verdict? Avoid at all costs.
Teen, 16 years old Written byjw1709 June 29, 2013

Good.

It's good but it gave my four year old sisters nightmares. Also, Mike [The Green Ranger] has a crush on Emily [The Yellow Ranger]. But there are good things like it shows teamwork and they are all good role models. Josiah D. White
Teen, 14 years old Written bywhippersnapper.com June 6, 2013

dont even think about marathons power rangers samurai

power rangers samurai is very mean because it makes a lot of marathons and does not share with other shows on nicktoons. watch out, this show is very rude
Teen, 17 years old Written byTerry. May 9, 2013

where are the new episods of power rangers megaforce

Hey nick where the power rangers man it over a week since we seen an new episods of power rangers megaforce and starting to wonder when new episd will be so
Teen, 15 years old Written byho boy May 4, 2013

Let us what up.

Hey power ranger samurai now i know this not power rangers megaforce but since i cant them on here i thoughts talk to you about the situation me & friends been lately. Well been a while since we seen any new episodes of power rangers megafoce we had post comments on nick asking the about show & other show but so far no luck please if you are reading this comment let us what up.
Teen, 17 years old Written byyboy April 19, 2013

I could find power rangers megaforce on here so put on Power Rangers Samurai

Dear power rangers megaforce I could not tell you how awesome your show is i love how troy keep haveing dream the about all these past rangers and cant wait to see how this would play out in the end
Teen, 15 years old Written bycoopr coop April 18, 2013

im so happy saban is back

Man juest when i think power rangers cant git any better they poved me wrong power rangers samurai and super samurai grate but power rangers megaforce is awesome im so happy saban is back
Kid, 12 years old April 18, 2013

Worst Show Ever.

Very stupid, cheesy effects, terrible acting, lame jokes, and just full on terrible. Nothing good. So babyish no one over 2 should watch it. It's disgusting. Once a "zord" (the most stupid name I've ever heard) attached to the megazord's (even worse) pen15. I dont know whats wrong with the makers, it's as if they are 3 years old or something. I think they should just take down the show and never put it up again. And a pose for every word? Lame. The swords and the "monsters" look like plastic.
Kid, 8 years old December 30, 2012