Want personalized picks that fit your family?

Find entertainment that fits your kid's interests and your parenting style.

Go to For Your Family

Parent reviews for Power Rangers Samurai

Violence is still heavy in cheesy martial-arts series.

Parent of a 2 year old Written byErica A. April 4, 2018

really good show

It is a great show for children of all ages, that teaches teamwork, understanding and to keep trying.

Adult Written bysitboy August 17, 2012

Please some new episodes power rangers of super samurai

I love this show so im asking you please some new episodes power rangers of super samurai

Adult Written byscott horn May 29, 2012

saban entertainment dont depressed

I really like the show i think power rangers samurai the best one out so far I like how the power rangers samurai are able working together on defeating Evil,saban

Adult Written byAl Jackson April 20, 2012

2 Stars?! Wha?!

This show is pretty good! It has a catchy theme song and it teaches lessons about teamwork.
Parent of a 7 and 10 year old Written bydrewster February 12, 2012

It's ok

It's really cheesy and it's not a good show. The "monsters' are totally fake. The show is way too violent but there is a little bit of positive role modeling in it.

Adult Written bybig big August 6, 2011

thinking man

Me and my little brother love theis show we watch it all the time never miss a show so Im writeing to ask you when the new episode be come out

Parent of a 3 year old Written byCabrera1988 March 14, 2011
I love this show, I was a big fan when the first power rangers came out as a kid and I'm glad that the power ranger samurai is as cheesy as it was back then that's what made it awesome. I'm so glad that my daughter is so into it as much as I was 17 years ago.

Parent of a 4 year old Written bykeithrchapman February 18, 2011

Longtime fan and pleasantly surprised.

As a long time viewer of Power Rangers (every season thus far) this season has a lot of heart. The role models on the team are particularly well-done. The stories communicate virtues to children in a way that appealed to and are understood by our 4.5 year old boy. I have seen the Super Sentai shows that Power Rangers is based on and I think that for the American audience, Saban knocks this out of the park. Super Sentai shows are fueled by merchandising but also emphasize, hardwork, perseverance, sacrifice, teamwork, and the good guys always win.

Adult Written byMachete February 10, 2011

perfect for ages 3+ kids like this kind of program

its TV Y7 for a reason and that's for violence my mother on the other hand as a grew up had no problems with me watching power rangers when I was 3. I agree with this as long as your kids don't act to violent with the rough playing after watching the program. its appropriate most super hero cartoons are like this. some parents should loosen up the violence is age appropriate. thats my opinion