All member reviews for Power Rangers SPD

Teen, 13 years old Written bymichaelzeng7 June 1, 2012

Enjoyable for young children

As a child I enjoyed the adventure SPD came to me as. It's as thrilling for a little kid as James Bond for adults.
Teen, 17 years old Written byBlue-Bunny August 10, 2011

CSM is bagging again...

What is the matter with you people? Why do you hold such a grudge against Power Rangers? SPD may not be my all-time favorite in the series, but it still made a heck of a good show. It pretty much teaches the same lessons in the previous installments: bad guys never win. There are also a few personal situations and struggles between the characters and each ranger learns to cooperate and work together in harmony. And what's wrong with violence? What would you do if monsters were attacking people? You don't just stand there and try to reason with them; you kick their butts! Do you think police would be letting criminals go? No, so chill out. That aside, Power Rangers: SPD is another great addition to the series. One of the last of its kind...sadly.
Teen, 14 years old Written byperfectionist October 28, 2010

I love this show as kid

TWO STARS?!?!? Are you KIDDING ME?!?! This was my all-time FAVORITE SHOW, when I was 8. IT IS MORE THAN EPIC. I probably couldn't stand the show now, but I still love the intro. AWESOME SHOW
Kid, 9 years old October 26, 2010

Power Rangers SPD

Best Show Ever And Best Power Rangers Show Ever.Power Rangers Is Back With A Bang! This Should Be Voted Best Show Ever.Only Bad Part Are The Actors.Like Always 2+.
Teen, 13 years old Written byrebma97 June 28, 2010

Decent enough

I used to watch it. Pretty good, but the season finale wasn't good. Again like all PR series you have to watch out for violence (lots of sword fights, blasters, etc.) but there is no blood or gore.
Teen, 15 years old Written bywillycollins March 31, 2009

where happn to the power Rangers

where happn to the power Rangers are comeimg back on disney or jetix or disneyXD when we get to see this rpm we hear so much about.
Teen, 16 years old Written byonlineman March 30, 2009

where Power Rangers

Where the Power Rangers is the question Im asking extremely spd when will they come back on Jetix or ask you now call is disneyXD.
Teen, 15 years old Written byJasonPratchert March 27, 2009

Where are the Power Rangers

Where are thir color super heros that I love so much when can we see RPM On disneyXD I was looking forward to watching the new episodes on monday.
Teen, 14 years old Written byPrintman March 14, 2009

One of the funy Power Rangers showe

I have find this Power Rangers show to be funy with cool action part like geen Ranger when batter that flower monser
Teen, 13 years old Written byRonmen March 8, 2009

I think that people. shoud have there own Opinion abuot the showe But my is that i like it I think it cool and think fun in away humen boss being a Dog and cat that
Teen, 14 years old Written bydexhenry11 March 6, 2009

where is my spd?

power Ranger spd is one of the greatest show I have seen besides naruto the reason besides naruto because i love rock lee with his extra speed.now back to spd!I like how characters can do there powers.It was diffrent than the other power rangers show because jack and Degato known as z grew up in the streets.I think it was very intersting seeing these people work together in the headquarters. You have the cool guy Jack,the guy who sticks to rules sky, the weird guy also funny brige, and the town girl Degato known as Z,and Sid the princess,and also the people taken orders from the dog and the cat is halarious.
Kid, 12 years old December 28, 2008

BEST IN THE POWER RANGERS SERIES!

This show is the best version in the series. Each ranger has their own power, they have the coolest suits, and they have so much conflicts and extras, t is so interesting! A ranger from the future comes and helps them, their commander is a dog. i mean hello! That is awesome people! I really enjoyed this show, and i really dont care what you guys think. If you dont like it dont watch it. You can refer to me as Spova Lover.

Teen, 15 years old Written byCSM Screen Name... April 9, 2008