All member reviews for Power Rangers Wild Force

Rangers and animals team up in solid installment.

Kid, 12 years old May 26, 2013

"Not really the best... but better than the rest."

I've never really been a fan of Power Rangers myself, I always thought that they were mediocre with poor acting and too much emphasis on pyrotechnics. This... is kind of just that. But it's the story that makes this TV show a little bit better than the rest in the series. The story is miles of improvement than others in the series and that's really all I can say. I wouldn't really recommend this but It's better than the rest.
Kid, 12 years old May 6, 2014

Power Rangers Wild Force (2002, ABC Family and Jetix)

Boys will love the action and adults will be happy that there are also good messages in the show to (Saving the environment and working together). But it can get annoying when it gets shoved in your face. Like I said, this show has action. Alot of it. Martial arts, laser blasters, explosions and even an on screen death of a child. (The child is actually the god of nature disguised as a kid, so it technically isn't a child death.) It is also clearly stated later in the show that the Red Rangers' parents were killed by the villain years before the first episode took place. So some parents might wanna show kids a different Power Rangers season or just something different all together. The acting is alright and the theme song is pretty catchy. Overall I give the show a 6/10.
Parent of a 5 year old Written byashalthoff January 11, 2015