All member reviews for PrankStars

Disney celebs surprise fans in funny hidden-camera show.

Kid, 10 years old July 19, 2011

Ehh....

The only good prank on there so far is with Mitchel Musso. The other pranks with Selena and Debby are just confusing and predictable. I couldn't understand the prank with Debby at all, and with Selena, just so predictable. Falls, get talked back at, classic hollywood prank shows.
Educator and Parent Written byPointy-a-parent December 17, 2013

For skeptical parents, both with positive and negative points

Hi Families, Pointy Here. I have watched this TV show and there really isn't anything wrong with it. 1) It's not a real TV show, more like a realty show or a game show. Disney stars pose a normal people or are disguised while they interact with their biggest fan. Hints the name Prank star. 2) The only thing you might want to watch out for is what the star (celebrity) stands for. 3) Some positive reasons why to watch it? Well if your child likes a certain Disney star this is a way to find out the true person. If you don't like Disney Channel or Disney XD then you might want to watch the episodes before hand and decide if you want your child to take the chance of being influenced by these people, but this G rated show is very safe. I personally don't care for what Disney Channel and Disney XD provide their viewers. Though some of their shows are good. For more Reviews like this one look for my name at the top or bottom of the review for whatever movie, book or TV show you are looking up. ~Pointy
Kid, 12 years old February 13, 2013

Oh no they cant prank them it's not nice!

There is a lot of sex. Also pranking is mean and not funny.
Kid, 11 years old September 22, 2012

Meh

The show was sorta good but you could tell that some of the episodes were fake
Kid, 10 years old August 12, 2012

Okay...

This show is okay. The pranks they do are kinda weird. Also, is this still airing?! -Samantha (chocolatecake123)
Kid, 12 years old August 12, 2012

I think this show is fake

i think this show is fake!
Kid, 9 years old July 14, 2012

Short and sucks

Disney is getting on my nerves. One episode? Really? I was upset, it was a good show but Disney can't keep some stars. I knew a prank show didn't fit Disney, like thousands of prank shows, but you make this one? This one isn't that funny anyway...nah...it kinda sucks.
Teen, 15 years old Written byChristian gurl December 24, 2011

uhhhh

to be honesti did not like it at all, it seems as all of the pranked people were just acting. just saying.
Kid, 8 years old December 19, 2011

rays

Teen, 13 years old Written byAlexka31 November 20, 2011

What a kid thinks!?!?

well i'm a kid and i love prankstars. for 1 kids can see their favorite stars on screen, and if their lucky enough they can be able to accutly meet the star or stars. so i give it a 5 star thumbs up. sincerly, your #1 fan for prankstars, Alexus!!
Teen, 13 years old Written byBrianna Harvey November 10, 2011

I love Prankstars

I for one am 12 years old and I think prankstars is a good television show not just because I am a kid.I love Cody Simpson and Justin Bieber and my favorite actress is Zendaya Coleman and Bella Thorne
Kid, 11 years old November 10, 2011

pretty decent show

pretty decent show. i really don't like this show,but it's because its boring. but it's a pretty good show for kids. the humor isn't inappropiate, it's entertaining to some little kids, ect. i will promise you that little kids will love it but i'm not so sure about tweens. probably the only things that kids won't like about this show is the commercails. no one likes commercails. probally the worst thing that can happen is that kids will start their pranking at a young age. but nothing wrong with this show kids 9and under will love it,
Parent Written bylnxsn November 7, 2011

Prank stars

it builds relationships between children and parents
Kid, 10 years old October 22, 2011

Prank Stars

Prank Stars Is A Very Nice Prank Show And Is Disney's First. It Has No Inappropriate Things But Might Be Boring For Younger Fans. Overall Though Prank Stars Is A Great Prank Show.
Kid, 11 years old October 8, 2011

pranking prank stars

Disney Channel's version of Punk'd, in general. The show isn't very smart with humor, entertainment, etc., nor is it willing to keep attention spans with 5-minute commercial breaks interrupting it. And the worst part is that it's only updated MONTHLY, so it's very easy to forget anyway. It's good for kids and has nothing explicit up its sleeve, but it's not entirely a show they'd enjoy.
Adult Written bygkdavis August 20, 2011

Not worth it

I found the show boring and idiotic. The pranks aren't good.I'm 17 though so maybe young kids would like it.
Adult Written byTinyToya August 13, 2011

Fan Meeting Their Idol is Great but the Prank Not so Much.

I watched the two episodes (excluding Selena Gomez part) and so far I don't really like it. The kids who are being pranked are encouraged to lie and do whatever it takes to impress their celebrity. Mitchell Musso encourages a young man to pretend to be his best friend, Adam Hicks makes someone impersonate him on the radio, Debby Ryan pretends to be sick, and China Ann just acts off the wall. Overall, I really hate the lying aspect. Mitchell Musso also gives off a weird vibe, almost dark and it's a different energy than most are used to from him. Overall, the show doesn't provoke many laughs, and the adult actors can get kinda mean. The only nice part of the show is the ten seconds when the fans get to meet their fav star, but then after that ALL downhill.
Kid, 9 years old August 12, 2011

great tv show!!!!!

Kid, 10 years old July 31, 2011

I JUST GOT PRANKED ON PRANK STARS

I think that it will be very funny if i get prank
Teen, 13 years old Written bymrbookworm01 July 27, 2011

Ok, but takes the pranks a bit too serious

It's an OK show, but some pranks, like the one with Mitchel Musso, they take too serious and put the prank-ee in uncomfortable situations, but it's still an OK show.