All member reviews for Prison Break

Teen, 14 years old Written byCoolKing1221 April 9, 2008

BAD

This show has way to much viloence and sex. I would recomad this show to any one 15 and up. Parents be careful if your child watches this I'ts not godd for young viewers even I can't watch it anymore and I am only 11. So please take my advice, this would be great w/o all the viloence and sex. I think it should have ben rated TV-MA
Teen, 16 years old Written byRosebud95 December 5, 2011

Interesting show

This is a pretty good show. There is some sexual bits but it's mainly the violence and profanity. Sometimes things were confusing, but I usually was enlightened by it. Also, the character, T-bag seems kind of useless to me in later seasons. Overall it's pretty good. :-)
Teen, 15 years old Written byTheHonestGuy July 9, 2014

Great thrilling show, very violent

I watched this show mostly when I was 14 I think, on Netflix. I was actually very surprised at the level of violence and sexual situations. There are many episodes involving prisoners who rape other prisoners. One of the main characters who is in the show for (spoilers) all 4 seasons, nicknamed T-Bag, was sent to prison for raping and killing six young boys ("Not always in that order" says a character) is an extremely violent, psychopathic, rapist and pedophile. At one point when he is out of prison in Season 2 he tries to seduce a young girl (Around 14 years old). When she tells her dad T-Bag kills him and steals his car. In Season 1 while T-Bag is still in prison he rapes a young man and causes him to commit suicide by hanging himself with bed sheets. A main character is locked in a cell purposefully by a guard with a known rapist named Avacodo. He is raped multiple times by the man. The guards turn a blind eye to this. A gangster cuts off the main character's toe with garden clippers. A man is tortured in Season 4 with syringes under his nails. People are water boarded, buried alive, whipped, put into plastic containers in the sun, starved, and tortured with bad smells. Many innocent people are senselessly killed, especially by the disturbing character T-Bag. Some characters have sex off screen. This show has so much violence and rape and sexual content I was actually a little surprised. When I talked about just a little of this material to my brother he questioned the show's rating. Now, having said that, I think the show is really entertaining and I think many young people will be able to handle it. It has many tense moments and keeps you occupied for a long time. This is one of my all time favorite shows. If anything, this show teaches kids that living the life of a criminal is horrible and prison is a bad, bad place. It shows that running from the cops forever is bad and it shows the consequences of bad people's actions, violence, and rape. Maybe just guide your kid as you watch this show with them.
Kid, 12 years old November 10, 2009

this tv show is amazing!!!!! u have to watch it its great!! lots of drama and addiction to it u want to see every thing of it! i love this tv show! all the seasons are great! i would recomended this 100%!!!

pretty good!

Prisonbreak is a good show, but you shouldn't see it unless you're 14 or up. My parents watch it and they like it a lot, but I think it's a little violent. So you might want to hesitate if you're under 14, but otherwise, it's a good show!
Teen, 13 years old Written byaudioslaved April 9, 2008

Teen, 16 years old Written byCoolcolourofpink April 6, 2015

Good show, but very inappropriate for under 11's

This is a good show, and is fine for me to watch (I am 15), however, my younger sister who is 11 was absolutely terrfified. Even the first episode was much too violent for her, especially the torture section where the main charater loses a toe.
Teen, 15 years old Written bymcs123 June 3, 2014

Teen, 14 years old Written byTommo Peaceful May 24, 2014

Elusive drama offers great action and mystery.

The FOX Network's "PRISON BREAK" is a fascinating show. The first season, in which a architect attempts to break his brother out of an Illinois prison, is one of the 21st century's TV highlights. The second season, in which the two attempt to evade police forces, is action packed and offers great insight into the character's flaws. The third season, unfortunately, is slow and repetitive (despite being the shortest season by a considerable margin). The final season is fantastic, mystifying and tops off the whole series well. A mostly great and highly recommended series.
Teen, 14 years old Written byShane Craig February 2, 2014

Amazing....Just fantastic!

I am 13 years old. I just finished watching this whole series about a month ago. It was an amazing series that and it was also very addicting. However, I was allowed to watch at 13 years old. But parents should know that this show is very violent and to watch out for that. The character, T Bag is a sexual predator and that is why he is in prison. What he did is only talked about and not shown. Prison Break and 24 will always be my favorite tv shows of all time.
Teen, 14 years old Written byDBreeze January 15, 2014

Excellent Show

This is honestly this is one of the best shows ever, too bad it doesnt get as much recognition as other television/netflix series. Its very suspenseful, addicting, and exciting. Yes there is violence but I think anyone from the age of 14 can watch. ******SPOILER ALERT******* the ending will probably leave you in tears but the whole theme has a great message.
Teen, 16 years old Written byEmily879 December 28, 2013

Great Show

Prison Break is amazing! The acting is awesome! I understand that some people think that violence is a big deal, but really it's not. I would be worried about little kids seeing the "violence", but it's a really good show.
Kid, 12 years old September 25, 2012

wonderful!

love the show but there is some bad stuff but i just skip it. I would say like 13 and up. so over all wonderful show!
Teen, 17 years old Written byBigbillyboy September 1, 2012

Great show unless you let your kids watch it.

I LOVE Prison Break! It has amazing drama,ect.But don't let little kids watch it.Because it might freak them out.So yeah,you need to be VERY careful with Prison Break.
Kid, 9 years old September 1, 2012

THIS SHOW'S NO FUN.

THIS SHOW is no good. I AM NOT ALLOWED TO WATCH DRAMA SHOWS LIKE THIS!
Kid, 11 years old June 20, 2012

On the edge

I watched this show and I thought it was a great plot and storyline. Its pretty violent and the racial tension is quite brutal. Lots of punching kicking and ganging up. I think it could be a good show but a little less violence
Teen, 14 years old Written byrugbyrules May 14, 2012

Incredibly awesome

Best televison show ever, even better than family guy. Very engaging and action packed. There is only a few scenes of a strip club and "pulling down the curtains"(for privacy during sex). Very little violence and hardly any cussing. I love it and recomend it.
Teen, 14 years old Written byLWB32798 March 28, 2012

Best of them all...

This is definitely one of the best shows i have watched, and i have seen the best shows out there Psych, Suits, Mad Men, Lost, and many more. And the 11 year old below me is wrong, he said way too much sex, well ya like i said he's very wrong, i've watched this show time and time again and the only sex i've seen was a little lap dance to a gaurd and all it shows is a bra. You can go to a beach anywhere and find a girl in a bikini, the only difference is that a girls buttocks isn't in a guys lap. there is very little sexual innuendo between cell mates. There can be a lot of violence in episodes but there is no difference in jail. it pretty much shows everything that goes on in a prison. And finally i talk about "The Crew". Michael, Lincoln, Sucre, and Theodore "T-Bag" Bagwell. Michael - A Structural Engineer, and has a psychiatric history of only wanting to help others. Lincoln - framed for the murder of Terrence Steadman, the vice presidents brother, he was givin the death sentence by electric chair, he has always looked out for his little brother Micheal, but now its Micheal's turn to look out for Lincoln. Fernando Sucre - Was locked up for armed robbery, he will stop at nothing to see the love of his life and his upcoming baby, so he joins michael's escape. Theodore 'T-Bag' Bagwell - Theodore Bagwell was born of both incest and rape after his father sexually assaulted his Down syndrome-afflicted sister.He was also molested by his father. As an adult, T-Bag starts committing more serious crimes such as battery, assault, attempted murder, murder, rape, and kidnapping. Dr. Sara Tancredi - Her main role in the first season of the series was a prison doctor and the love interest of the protagonist, Michael Scofield. In the second season, she is the only female character left, because of the death of Veronica Donovan. As the season progressed, Sara's role expanded with her increased involvement in the main plot. In the second season, the evolution of the character further increases her role as one of the show's main characters. LJ Burrows - Lincoln Burrows Jr. (LJ), played by Marshall Allman, is Lincoln's estranged son. L.J. is targeted by conspiracy agents Paul Kellerman and Daniel Hale; after they frame him for the murders of his mother and stepfather, L. J. flees to Veronica Donovan and Nick Savrinns secret cabin. Until Season 2........
Teen, 15 years old Written byOfficial Critic March 11, 2012

Prison Break Review

Season 1: "Prison Break" is more intriguing than many network series, and it certainly is one of the most original. It really works as a two-hour premiere special, one that grabs your attention from its first scene to its startling cliffhanger ending.