All member reviews for Project Runway

Check this one out before sharing with fashion-crazed teens.

Adult Written byprojectrunwayfan April 9, 2008
Kid, 12 years old January 18, 2014

Love it!!!!

I love this show! It is an awesome show about fashion and I love it. There is some bad words, but there are awesome role models!
Kid, 11 years old September 13, 2012

great but lots of ads

This show is an amazing look into the fashion industry, but has some flaws-lots of distracting drama, and most of all, LOTS of consumerism. Every five seconds mentions some company which can help the designers. Over all, very addictive and worth watching.
Teen, 16 years old Written byladyoftheharp January 29, 2012

Love it.

I love this show. It is such a creative idea and the designers and models do such a great job. I love Heidi Klum and the idea is fantastic.
Kid, 11 years old October 9, 2011

Fantastic!

Its a great show but with the occasional beep or inapropriatness... parents, you know your kid... do they know curse words?
Kid, 11 years old July 24, 2011

Language!

Great show, but some words like b***h, and f**k.
Adult Written bymr.TR May 7, 2011

The Show Needs to Keep It's Language and Content Clean and Safe for All Audiences.

On 5/7/2011, Project Runway was shown on a U.S. TV station. In one episode, a woman contestant points her open scissors at the camera, and says something like: "In the next competition, I'm gonna cut his little_____ off." The subject that she is pretending to destroy is an area of another contestant's body. Her language and subject matter, is language that is not appropriate for kids under 17. The censors of this show should not have allowed kind of language on the show. Language like that is only appropriate for: people over 17, or for shows that have a rating of: adult, 17+, or R or not rated/X rated/rated Mature. I like the show, it is a show that is good at showing people in the fashion industry. The show also has fun competitions, but I feel that we need to keep [TV language and TV content appropriate], on TV shows that are rated and designed for all audiences, and TV shows that are rated for kids who are 16 and under.
Teen, 13 years old Written byearthgurl July 5, 2010

Creative show!

Love this! For all you fashion-people/lovers out there! The contestants swear and do mean things to each other. But it's just a competition.
Teen, 14 years old Written byMeow314159 May 31, 2010

Ehhhh...

Its good for people who want to one day be in the fashion agency, but the show includes a lot of skimpy outfits, cursing, and I don't think the contestants are good role models. Oh, also there is drinking.
Kid, 11 years old April 9, 2010

Best for preteens & up

I always watch this and think that it's awesome.
Kid, 10 years old March 14, 2010

good

best reality show
Kid, 12 years old February 17, 2010

ON for 12+

This is the best show ever!!!! The designers can be a little mean to each other sometimes, though.
Kid, 11 years old January 24, 2010

Perfect for 11+

LOVE IT! Such cool challenges! Swearing but now that it's on Lifetime theres not as much! INSANE Product Placement though; it really gets on my nerves.
Kid, 10 years old December 24, 2009

good for 10 and up not that inapropriete

i liked it
Teen, 13 years old Written byboredgrl November 18, 2009

Great reality show

This show is amazing and addicting to watch. I love the different designs that walk down the runway. There is some minor profanity contestants use, and there is definitely a lot of consumerism (ex. Macy's, bluefly.com, Tresemme, Marie Claire, etc.)
Kid, 11 years old November 8, 2009

THE BEST SHOW EVER! period.

this is the best show ever! my favorite! The swear sometimes, but still! AWSOME!
Kid, 12 years old October 7, 2009

I /lovee/ Project Runway, it reallyy is a great show. there's a littlee bit of languagee, but it's mildd. i would ratee this on for 11 and upppp x]
Kid, 12 years old August 28, 2009

luvvv the show. little language but thats it. :)
Teen, 13 years old Written bySoccercrazyteen August 28, 2009

AWSOME!!!!!

AN AWSOME SHOW! THIS IS MY FAVORITE SHOW OF ALL TIME!!!!!!!!!
Teen, 13 years old Written byalexie July 19, 2009

:D

It's a GREAT show. I love Project Runway. I've gotten most of my friends to watch it with me so we can discuss what we watched the next day. My only concern is the language, as the designers on the show are pretty much drama queens/kings. But honestly, I wouldn't let that stop anyone from watching this movie. It is great.