All member reviews for Psych

Kid, 11 years old October 3, 2011

one of the best

Psych is 1 of the best shows, Its funny its suspenseful. I recommend it!!!!!
Teen, 14 years old Written byhorselover326 April 9, 2008

A little confused...

Um am I missing something here or did everyone on this website pretty much just say they loved this show. I'm a little confused. Not that it's that bad or anything I just don't see how it's so great. It's not very funny and my whole family agrees with me. It you want to watch a good USA show watch Monk.
Teen, 14 years old Written byLavaRocks January 21, 2011

It's wonderful!

Psych is a show that has shockingly good puns in the middle of nowhere. It also is tremendously funny without those puns. Over all It is a 5-star rating on my behalf!
Teen, 14 years old Written byOncomingStorm January 9, 2011

good show

Commonsense's review pretty much covered Psych.If they'd bothered to spell Shawn's name right.(yes,it's shawn,not sean.The epsisode title w/his name say so,as do the credits.)I think the show would be okay for some young tweens,depending on how easily they scare.It didn't even phase me when I was twelve,for example.
Teen, 14 years old Written byPoetic Ramblings December 20, 2010

A fantastic light-hearted crime series

Fantastic family show! I love watching this with my mother and older sister (16)- we have tons of laughs, and we love solving the mysteries together. I remember first seeing an episode on the TV when I was 13, and had to turn it off because I was frightened by the dead bodies. I'm absolutely fine with it now, but beware that some images may frighten children and teens.
Teen, 17 years old Written byjohnthemon September 20, 2010

Usually good for 8+, sometimes 10+, depending on your kids.

A really funny show! Mostly good for kids 8+. There's some mild sexual stuff, but never explicit, so age appropriate. Violence is the main concern, sometimes the murders can be fairly graphic, but it's always appropriate for 10+. If your kids are particularly sensitive to violence, they'll be too distracted to see the comedy, so make sure they know it's all "not real".
Kid, 11 years old November 11, 2008

Hahahahaha Sooooo funny.

OMG the best tv show ever i watch it every Friday after i watch Monk.
Kid, 11 years old August 27, 2013

Good show

Good show. Fine for kids.
Teen, 13 years old Written byTheTeenEye August 12, 2012

One Of The Funniest Detective Shows Ever

"Psych". Where to begin? I started watching it when I was eleven. My parents began to watch the Pilot, and I was shocked by the beginning scene; character Shawn "making out" with a girl. I thought that might have been inappropriate then, but now I realize it's no worse than anything else on TV. Besides, some kissing is all that has happend on Psych, so I deem I appropriateness not an issue, but I do think the age for most kids should be 12+. Psych is an absolutely hilarious show, and I have gotten many friends into it. The occasional b- word is said, but nothing to foul mouthed. The main character, Shawn Spencer, can she immature at times, but I consider the characters of Psych to be good role models. Some scenes of drinking is shown, but only small amounts. Psych is a must see; only to be rivaled by Monk.
Kid, 11 years old December 10, 2011

My favorite show in the world!

eee!!! my favorite show in the world! i love this show to deeeath! its hilarious and shawn and gus are just so funny! it is a mystery detective show but it isnt that violant but it may scare kids. I LOVE THIS SHOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Teen, 17 years old Written bytlord November 11, 2011

Great Show!

Great show very funny and clean!
Teen, 13 years old Written byPEMDAS May 15, 2011

Teen, 13 years old Written byleggomyeggos3 September 16, 2009

Great Show!

This a really good show! THis show is about Shawn SPencer who is so good with senses he gets people to belive he is physic. Along with his friend Gus they solve crimes with the Santa Barbara police. Some mild cursing, flirting and sometimes a few dead bodies this is not really inapropriate.
Teen, 13 years old Written bylaughalot June 11, 2009

Very Good

This show is hilarious! I get scared easily and there are two episodes that creeped me out: Ghosts and Friday the 17th. I could manage to watch all of Friday the 17th, but i had to stop in the middle of ghosts, but, like i said, i get scared easily. Overall, this show is very good.
Teen, 13 years old Written byKatniss913 March 6, 2015

This is awesome

I started watching this show when I was fairly young. To be quite honest, probably to young. But this show is really funny and sweet. The beginning of the first episode is a little risky, but you have to watch the rest. This show is so awesome but make sure you don't watch it at least 2 hours before you go to bed, that's when you get scared. For the most part the show isn't scary but it does have its suspenseful moments. If you do get scared, don't and I repeat don't watch the yin yang season finale episodes. I have been traumatized by them. You eventually get over it but still... Over all this show is awesome and the love story of two characters is really impeccable. ;)
Teen, 14 years old Written bypeaches-and-kittens February 24, 2015

BEST SHOW EVER!!!!

This show is awesome and hilarious! Great for older kids through adults. My 7-year-old brother watches it but he usually doesn't understand everything. Theres some language also and dead bodies and blood.
Teen, 15 years old Written byThecoffeeowl224 February 6, 2015

Kid, 11 years old January 22, 2015

Great show!

I love this show so much. I am in the middle of the 1st season and there has not been much about sex or drinking or smoking. Shawn (main character) does not smoke or drink in any of the episodes I have watched so far. I love this show and it is NOT inappropriate for me and I am only 11. Shawn is really funny and there is not much swearing (only d*mn, h*ll, and bastard).
Kid, 12 years old January 19, 2015

Good humor but a little graphic

I love this show. But it can be graphic. Dead bodies and violence is expected but I didn't expect sex. There is a lot swearing such as dam*, b***h and such. Just be aware.
Teen, 13 years old Written byisthemoviegood January 10, 2015

Psych is an amazing show to watch as a family!

Psych is an amazing show to watch as a family. Especially great for pre-teens and up! My parents love this show, we own all eight seasons!