All member reviews for Pucca

Obsessive crush borders on stalking. No, thanks.

Kid, 12 years old May 31, 2009

how dare you!

pucca is the cutest, most adorable show on earth. you sicken me.
Teen, 13 years old Written byGetLoudAndShoutYeah April 3, 2013

Omg!

This is a cartoon, you think this is real? It's cute and for the laughter, Pucca isn't 10, she's 11. They make me smile and it shows you should always be nice and never give up, there is some awesome twists, and entertaining for a Korean flash show. I am sad it ended, but it's really cuute!!!!!!!
Teen, 14 years old Written bycowe192 May 12, 2010

Wow...

"Stalking?" Are you guys serious? IT'S A JOKE. Pucca chases after her crush(who seemingly dislikes her doing that) frequently, but its simple to understand and its loved by people of all ages. The show is funny, entertaining, and, although weird, has a very nice touch to it. There is some violence in it, though, and some sexual references, like "Is that girl mooning us?" when she is, holding the moon, and a character that always wants to look pretty. Other than that, it's perfectly fine for all ages. CSM, you really screwed this one up.
Teen, 17 years old Written byBlue-Bunny January 3, 2011

CSM is being too much...AGAIN...

I think CSM is being too serious about this. Pucca is meant to be a joke, like cowe192 said. Yes, I think her crush on Garu is obsessive and creepy, but it's all part of the fun and humor of the show. I find nothing wrong with Pucca and you shouldn't either. There aren't that much good role-models, but who cares? Like I said earlier, Pucca is fun, but also cute and adorable. Ignore CommonSense, this cartoon is perfectly appropriate.
Teen, 16 years old Written bykittymuffins March 18, 2009

Way too much s-mothering from mothers!! Pucca is a wonderful show!!!

Hey I am a 16 almost 17 year old girl and I love pucca, I watch it with my little sister all the time. We love the show. We bond over it!! "It would bore kids over 7..." "a bad taste in the mouth..." Come on. You parents are WAY too protective. It is so sickening. I swear. This is just a cute show aimed at girls. It is called "Funny love" for goodness sake!! Mam' you can protect your children all you want but Im so sorry, when your kid gets to middle he or she will be exposed to a lot more then just a cute cartoon. I give pucca a 105/5 stars. I would recommend it to any mother with daughters, if they are not paranoid control freaks. *rolls eyes* It is just a cute "funny love" story. I forgot to mention that the girl always gets the guy!! haha >.< But please dont take my word for it! you can find origanal cute shorts on youtube. =]
Teen, 13 years old Written byHightech Redneck June 4, 2014

Ninjas and noodles!

This show is silly and clean. A bit of cartoon mild violence, (like Looney Toons) and kissing, (like Minnie and Mickey Mouse). Funny anime kids show.
Teen, 13 years old Written byTheBombFunn July 27, 2013

Love this show

SWEAR YOU'LL WATCH IT! ITS REALLY REALLY GOOD!
Kid, 7 years old July 20, 2013

only suitable for persons 15 and over

too much sex and to much rude things and that boy having sex with a girl is too rude.and the girl is tricking the boy to be her boyfriend she just wants is to have sex with him
Parent of a 6 year old Written bymadsmooney1214 September 7, 2012

pucca

Families can talk about relationships between boys and girls. What's the difference between liking someone as a friend and liking someone as a boy/girlfriend? How can you let someone know that you like him/her? How does it feel when someone has a crush on you? How would you react if the person you liked didn't feel the same about you? Can a crush be taken too far? This show offers parents the chance to clarify their rules about dating and might even be a starter for the birds-and-the-bees conversation.
Kid, 11 years old August 1, 2012

pucca makes me smile!

pucca is an entertaining show! even though pucca is crazy in love, the characters are funny, and pucca really cares for garu. i can name a few episodes where garu (the boy pucca loves) almost died or got injured, but pucca helped.
Teen, 16 years old Written byDrCool June 1, 2012

Please stop with being so overprotective!

Ugh,Common Sense Media can be so overprotective it's pathetic! I mean,first the give T.U.F.F. Puppy 2 stars! Whats next? They give Dan Vs only 1 STAR! Eitherway,Pucca is a really funny show!
Kid, 8 years old March 19, 2012

I been watching this since 2+. I don't know why they made this go off air because Pucca is lovable,funny and vicious (kinda!)
Teen, 13 years old Written byMattiscool February 25, 2012

Calm down!

This is a great show! Shame on you, CSM! I TOTALLY agree with harrypotterlover because you people have either a brain the size of a nut, or have the intelligence of a T.Rex!
Kid, 12 years old January 14, 2012

iffy content

CSM is right about the violence. There are villians on this show, too. Also, in the episode "Noodle 'round the world," the french word for D--n is mentioned.
Kid, 10 years old December 27, 2011

ok

medium romance medium fighting i just hate the show
Parent of a 7 and 11 year old Written byderbymom September 10, 2011

I don't agree with CSM on this one

Pucca is not for everyone but we love it. My 7 year old and 11 year old girls both have fun watching it. I don't find anything inappropriate in it and even like watching from time to time myself. This show is ON for ages 7-14!
Parent of a 6 year old Written bycourtney_russell August 11, 2011

from a kid

it is pretty good
Educator Written byAnimeheart August 10, 2011

Cute and Funny

Pucca: Sooga Super Squad is cute, sweet, fast paced, silly, hilarious and over the top. Episodes are about 7 minutes long. The child-like brightly colored animation is appealing to all ages. 10 year old Pucca lives in Kung-Fu Sooga village where everything is done with Kung-Fu. The village is peopled with quite the cast of characters (many stereotypes) and happens to be where Santa lives during his off time. Sooga village also has a guardian spirit, Master Soo, who lives with his maidens in the sky above (and talks with a cheesy Jewish accent). Pucca is the niece of the village chefs and her quest is to make the ninja boy Garu her boyfriend. Pucca is constantly tying to kiss Garu, but Garu is too busy practicing Kung-Fu and defeating his arch-enemy, or running away and hiding from Pucca! But if Garu is in trouble, then watch out! Pucca will protect him come what may! Neither Pucca nor Garu speak, but they manage to express their feelings clearly. This is family friendly fun. Even adults can get a kick out of some of the hilarious spoofs. There is lots of silliness, fantasy violence, fantasy kung-fu and an inept plotting arch-enemy for Garu. In a strict interpretation Pucca might be viewed as a giggling stalker, but it is supposed to be light hearted cuteness. One episode should let you know whether it is your cup of tea or not.
Teen, 15 years old Written byMindaka July 12, 2011

...And the point is?

Can we say "dead boring"?
Kid, 12 years old November 23, 2010

Not to much violence,and is so funny!

This show is very fun to watch,but if you watch it most of the time you might want to be a ninja!^_^The reason i said it has good role models is because if somebody is mean to garu she would stand up for him,even though she hurts them if there mean to him.there is some kissing,but its just cartoon kissing,and yes she might beat garu up to kiss him. there is some fighting and such but its not to bad.i think its good for ages 5 to 14!