Obsessive crush borders on stalking. No, thanks.

Teen, 13 years old Written byGetLoudAndShoutYeah April 3, 2013

Omg!

This is a cartoon, you think this is real? It's cute and for the laughter, Pucca isn't 10, she's 11. They make me smile and it shows you should always be nice and never give up, there is some awesome twists, and entertaining for a Korean flash show. I am sad it ended, but it's really cuute!!!!!!!
Kid, 12 years old May 31, 2009

how dare you!

pucca is the cutest, most adorable show on earth. you sicken me.
Teen, 14 years old Written bycowe192 May 12, 2010

Wow...

"Stalking?" Are you guys serious? IT'S A JOKE. Pucca chases after her crush(who seemingly dislikes her doing that) frequently, but its simple to understand and its loved by people of all ages. The show is funny, entertaining, and, although weird, has a very nice touch to it. There is some violence in it, though, and some sexual references, like "Is that girl mooning us?" when she is, holding the moon, and a character that always wants to look pretty. Other than that, it's perfectly fine for all ages. CSM, you really screwed this one up.
Teen, 17 years old Written byBlue-Bunny January 3, 2011

CSM is being too much...AGAIN...

I think CSM is being too serious about this. Pucca is meant to be a joke, like cowe192 said. Yes, I think her crush on Garu is obsessive and creepy, but it's all part of the fun and humor of the show. I find nothing wrong with Pucca and you shouldn't either. There aren't that much good role-models, but who cares? Like I said earlier, Pucca is fun, but also cute and adorable. Ignore CommonSense, this cartoon is perfectly appropriate.
Teen, 16 years old Written bykittymuffins March 18, 2009

Way too much s-mothering from mothers!! Pucca is a wonderful show!!!

Hey I am a 16 almost 17 year old girl and I love pucca, I watch it with my little sister all the time. We love the show. We bond over it!! "It would bore kids over 7..." "a bad taste in the mouth..." Come on. You parents are WAY too protective. It is so sickening. I swear. This is just a cute show aimed at girls. It is called "Funny love" for goodness sake!! Mam' you can protect your children all you want but Im so sorry, when your kid gets to middle he or she will be exposed to a lot more then just a cute cartoon. I give pucca a 105/5 stars. I would recommend it to any mother with daughters, if they are not paranoid control freaks. *rolls eyes* It is just a cute "funny love" story. I forgot to mention that the girl always gets the guy!! haha >.< But please dont take my word for it! you can find origanal cute shorts on youtube. =]
Kid, 10 years old June 23, 2010

You sicken me.

You guys always focus on the negative stuff,no matter what it is.Pucca is a CARTOON,not an adult show.If Pucca saw the review you wrote,she would kick your butts.If you don't like the show,then don't watch it!!WE DON'T NEED YOUR CRITICISM FOR A LITTLE GIRL'S SHOW!!!Gosh.
Teen, 13 years old Written byTheBombFunn July 27, 2013

Love this show

SWEAR YOU'LL WATCH IT! ITS REALLY REALLY GOOD!
Teen, 16 years old Written byFuckoffJanet July 20, 2016

Really? You let them watch "Dog with a blog" but not this?

Kids are molded by what their parents views and beliefs are. Showing them a cute little cartoon with a headstrong girl, who not only is incredible better and powerful then the main male protagonist. She never gives up, even when he never shows his feelings (which is a lie,he did) . The show is perceived by how you choose, it doesn't force you to think one way,with its predictable plot line! It has character,in which you can dive deeper into. What I'm saying is, if your close-mindedness tells you that this is some dumb inappropriate show,then that's your view. Don't ruin it for the rest of us.-Oh and to everyone who selected "Too much sex" fuck off. She kisses him,not a fucking blowjob.
Teen, 16 years old Written byDrCool June 1, 2012

Please stop with being so overprotective!

Ugh,Common Sense Media can be so overprotective it's pathetic! I mean,first the give T.U.F.F. Puppy 2 stars! Whats next? They give Dan Vs only 1 STAR! Eitherway,Pucca is a really funny show!
Teen, 13 years old Written byMattiscool February 25, 2012

Calm down!

This is a great show! Shame on you, CSM! I TOTALLY agree with harrypotterlover because you people have either a brain the size of a nut, or have the intelligence of a T.Rex!
Teen, 14 years old Written byHTFMime November 14, 2010

Why don't you like it?

This show is good, a little viloent but why don't you like it, Emily Ashby?
Kid, 12 years old August 19, 2010
Yeah. I think you are overreacting just a bit. Why do you always point out the negative things? Its not such a big deal! If you have a problem with Pucca, go on their website or something. Dont put everything down here and expect people to say Oh yeah! That is true! I mean REALLY! IT is educational because it has little bits of korean writing from time to time. IT has positive messages because Pucca is always protecting Garu, and if they are ever in trouble Pucca is brave and knows EXACTLY what to do! Geez! I mean REALLY!
Kid, 8 years old July 7, 2010

You Sicken the guts out of me, Common Sense Media!! (This time only!) :(

give her a chance people if i had a boyfriend i would be chase him.
Kid, 9 years old May 30, 2010

Oh my GOODNESS!!!!!

Come on!Pucca is the best.You guys are overeacting!!!!
Kid, 9 years old January 23, 2010

what is wrong with you strict common sense people?

you guys are way to strict,pucca is the best funniest cute loving show on the planet how dare you turn down on a cute girl?
Kid, 9 years old December 20, 2009

u pplz sicken me with a passion

omg u guys think its bad you guys r weirdos with a brain the size of a nut so many words i wanna use but i can't i mean u pick 10 i started watching when i was six im gonna complain to you fart heads that pucca is awesome =D how do u like that freaks my fave scene is funny love so cute
Kid, 10 years old June 25, 2009

I like it

I like it!!
Kid, 8 years old April 9, 2008

AWESOOOOME! :D

This is an awesome show! It reminds me of sometimes I chase around my crush, Ryusei and act like he is Garu, and I'm pucca! So I call Pucca, (Insert my name her. :O PRIVATE STUFF!) Hee hee.
Teen, 13 years old Written byHightech Redneck June 4, 2014

Ninjas and noodles!

This show is silly and clean. A bit of cartoon mild violence, (like Looney Toons) and kissing, (like Minnie and Mickey Mouse). Funny anime kids show.
Parent of a 6 year old Written bymadsmooney1214 September 7, 2012

pucca

Families can talk about relationships between boys and girls. What's the difference between liking someone as a friend and liking someone as a boy/girlfriend? How can you let someone know that you like him/her? How does it feel when someone has a crush on you? How would you react if the person you liked didn't feel the same about you? Can a crush be taken too far? This show offers parents the chance to clarify their rules about dating and might even be a starter for the birds-and-the-bees conversation.