All member reviews for Pucca

Kid, 12 years old May 31, 2009

how dare you!

pucca is the cutest, most adorable show on earth. you sicken me.
Teen, 13 years old Written byGetLoudAndShoutYeah April 3, 2013

Omg!

This is a cartoon, you think this is real? It's cute and for the laughter, Pucca isn't 10, she's 11. They make me smile and it shows you should always be nice and never give up, there is some awesome twists, and entertaining for a Korean flash show. I am sad it ended, but it's really cuute!!!!!!!
Teen, 14 years old Written bycowe192 May 12, 2010

Wow...

"Stalking?" Are you guys serious? IT'S A JOKE. Pucca chases after her crush(who seemingly dislikes her doing that) frequently, but its simple to understand and its loved by people of all ages. The show is funny, entertaining, and, although weird, has a very nice touch to it. There is some violence in it, though, and some sexual references, like "Is that girl mooning us?" when she is, holding the moon, and a character that always wants to look pretty. Other than that, it's perfectly fine for all ages. CSM, you really screwed this one up.
Teen, 17 years old Written byBlue-Bunny January 3, 2011

CSM is being too much...AGAIN...

I think CSM is being too serious about this. Pucca is meant to be a joke, like cowe192 said. Yes, I think her crush on Garu is obsessive and creepy, but it's all part of the fun and humor of the show. I find nothing wrong with Pucca and you shouldn't either. There aren't that much good role-models, but who cares? Like I said earlier, Pucca is fun, but also cute and adorable. Ignore CommonSense, this cartoon is perfectly appropriate.
Teen, 16 years old Written bykittymuffins March 18, 2009

Way too much s-mothering from mothers!! Pucca is a wonderful show!!!

Hey I am a 16 almost 17 year old girl and I love pucca, I watch it with my little sister all the time. We love the show. We bond over it!! "It would bore kids over 7..." "a bad taste in the mouth..." Come on. You parents are WAY too protective. It is so sickening. I swear. This is just a cute show aimed at girls. It is called "Funny love" for goodness sake!! Mam' you can protect your children all you want but Im so sorry, when your kid gets to middle he or she will be exposed to a lot more then just a cute cartoon. I give pucca a 105/5 stars. I would recommend it to any mother with daughters, if they are not paranoid control freaks. *rolls eyes* It is just a cute "funny love" story. I forgot to mention that the girl always gets the guy!! haha >.< But please dont take my word for it! you can find origanal cute shorts on youtube. =]
Teen, 13 years old Written byHightech Redneck June 4, 2014

Ninjas and noodles!

This show is silly and clean. A bit of cartoon mild violence, (like Looney Toons) and kissing, (like Minnie and Mickey Mouse). Funny anime kids show.
Teen, 13 years old Written byTheBombFunn July 27, 2013

Love this show

SWEAR YOU'LL WATCH IT! ITS REALLY REALLY GOOD!
Kid, 7 years old July 20, 2013

only suitable for persons 15 and over

too much sex and to much rude things and that boy having sex with a girl is too rude.and the girl is tricking the boy to be her boyfriend she just wants is to have sex with him
Kid, 11 years old August 1, 2012

pucca makes me smile!

pucca is an entertaining show! even though pucca is crazy in love, the characters are funny, and pucca really cares for garu. i can name a few episodes where garu (the boy pucca loves) almost died or got injured, but pucca helped.
Teen, 16 years old Written byDrCool June 1, 2012

Please stop with being so overprotective!

Ugh,Common Sense Media can be so overprotective it's pathetic! I mean,first the give T.U.F.F. Puppy 2 stars! Whats next? They give Dan Vs only 1 STAR! Eitherway,Pucca is a really funny show!
Kid, 8 years old March 19, 2012

I been watching this since 2+. I don't know why they made this go off air because Pucca is lovable,funny and vicious (kinda!)
Teen, 13 years old Written byMattiscool February 25, 2012

Calm down!

This is a great show! Shame on you, CSM! I TOTALLY agree with harrypotterlover because you people have either a brain the size of a nut, or have the intelligence of a T.Rex!
Kid, 12 years old January 14, 2012

iffy content

CSM is right about the violence. There are villians on this show, too. Also, in the episode "Noodle 'round the world," the french word for D--n is mentioned.
Kid, 10 years old December 27, 2011

ok

medium romance medium fighting i just hate the show
Teen, 15 years old Written byMindaka July 12, 2011

...And the point is?

Can we say "dead boring"?
Kid, 12 years old November 23, 2010

Not to much violence,and is so funny!

This show is very fun to watch,but if you watch it most of the time you might want to be a ninja!^_^The reason i said it has good role models is because if somebody is mean to garu she would stand up for him,even though she hurts them if there mean to him.there is some kissing,but its just cartoon kissing,and yes she might beat garu up to kiss him. there is some fighting and such but its not to bad.i think its good for ages 5 to 14!
Teen, 14 years old Written byHTFMime November 14, 2010

Why don't you like it?

This show is good, a little viloent but why don't you like it, Emily Ashby?
Kid, 8 years old October 19, 2010

Pucca

I Love Disney XD But Who Got The Idea Of This?There Are Lucky I Watch It For Some Timepass.But Most Of The Time I Will Not Use It For Timepass.I Will Use It For PASS.7+.
Teen, 14 years old Written byMultiSky October 3, 2010

It's the theme song I like

It's alright, I've only seen it when I was on vacation because the condo had this channel, I like the theme song, but the show was a little weird, Pucca is obsessed, but a cute little girl. If it didn't include constant stalking I'd be 100% fine with it.
Kid, 12 years old August 19, 2010

Yeah. I think you are overreacting just a bit. Why do you always point out the negative things? Its not such a big deal! If you have a problem with Pucca, go on their website or something. Dont put everything down here and expect people to say Oh yeah! That is true! I mean REALLY! IT is educational because it has little bits of korean writing from time to time. IT has positive messages because Pucca is always protecting Garu, and if they are ever in trouble Pucca is brave and knows EXACTLY what to do! Geez! I mean REALLY!