Quirky drama mixes murder, fantasy, romance.

Teen, 15 years old Written bymelia1998 November 19, 2010

if you love mystery with a spice of love check out pushing dasies

Parent of an infant, infant, 3, and 5 year old Written byMississippiQueen January 7, 2009
Teen, 13 years old Written byChristopher K August 7, 2009

A Language Show for 12+

This show is quirky, humorous, and engaging. But it's hard to keep up with. The fast-paced storyline and humor was a pressing reason that the show didn't make it past two seasons. But if you're willing to buy the DVDs and watch every episode, this is a fabulous series.
Parent of a 4, 6, 9, 10, 12, and 14 year old Written byNerdy_Mamma December 30, 2009
Parent of a 5, 9, 11, and 14 year old Written byJamesRobertson January 4, 2009
Teen, 13 years old Written bycatsaremyfriends August 10, 2011

THE VERY BEST

My all time favorite show. I deeply love all the characters. It can be a bit scary at times (how come nobody dies in a normal, non-grusome way?), but the comedy tends to make you forget about it. I <3 Ned!!!
Teen, 13 years old Written byx3panda June 23, 2009

Love it!

This is a great show! I think it was cancelled, though? But its fine for ages 12+.
Teen, 13 years old Written byhannahvee December 3, 2008

Pushing Daiseies

I think this show has a very sick sense of humor...and i love it its just wut the entertainment industry needs its got a really cool story line and the show just keeps getting better and better i have not missed one show for all of the seasons!!
Adult Written byAnna_lana November 14, 2008

One of the best shows out there!

I LOVE Pushing Daisies!! The sets and props and costumes are so imaginative and colorful. The story lines are so funny and incorporate some of the most creative and smart tv I've seen in a long time. Ned is endearing. Some of the culture references may go over the heads of younger viewers, and there is occasionally some very brief language, but otherwise this is quite a good family program, especially in comparison with everything else ABC has. The show is carried by Olive and Emerson, as well as other supporting characters. One of the best shows in a long time!!
Teen, 13 years old Written byzipzipzap January 7, 2010
i think this show is really cool! it isnt super scary and has a funny twist. I dont think it is for really young kids though
Adult Written byniccoleolm November 15, 2008

LOOOOOVE

Really awesome show. Very fairytale-ish and fun. Funny too.
This show is soooo good! It is romantic, funny, and suspencful all in one! Well done! I love this show!
Adult Written byKimmieSu April 9, 2008
Teen, 14 years old Written byforgetregret93 April 9, 2008

Best New Show!

Because of the Broadway fan in me, I watched this show because of Kristin Chenoweth (and because I heard Raul Esparza guest-starred on one of the episodes). I thought it'd be weird and would make me cringe but it's nothing like that at all. It's a good weird, with an original concept and great characters. I love Ned and Chuck, and Olive (Chenoweth) and Emmerson make the show hilarious. The sexual content is very mild, and the bad language doesn't come often. I reccomend this show to anyone. It's great!

very unique plot

wow this show is sickening good. i just think it really takes a creative mind to think of such of a unique plot. and though to some it may sound quite dull and repetitive. but it isn't at all the whole tone and mood of the show really is great for people who are into lemony snickets a series of unfortunate events. and the way your not sposed to take this show to seriously. and the thing that really shows that is that the pie place he works at is called the pie hole which is very funny. but anyway this show is just really fun to watch and u really care about all the charactors.i just hope it holds up for hopefully 7 seasons that would make me super happy but either way this is a really great show so watch it!
Teen, 16 years old Written byamo.calcio April 9, 2008

i miss this show :(

i'm guessing its because of the writers strike that its not been on for a while...but i hope it comes back soon because i loved it!! i hate tv...but this show was like a tim burton movie every single week!!!
Kid, 12 years old January 5, 2010

Totally R$O$C$K$S!!!!!

This show is like the best!!! EVER!!! i love it. I think that besides kissing this show has no bad content (except for Emerson saying Oh H**l no. Lots of kids nowadays hear that. I basically know every single cuss word from the rents) It is a unique show that finally isn't about rich kids and vampires. It is perfectly fine for almost anyone.
Adult Written byCuriousGerbil October 28, 2009

Bring on the pie maker

This is one of the most original shows I've ever seen. I own both seasons and wish it haddn't been cancelled. There are some seens that might be too gruesome for young viewers, but overall not a bad show. The writing is excellent, the dialogue great, the acting spot on, and it even has a humorous narrator. What else could you ask for?
Teen, 13 years old Written byNoob Splice April 9, 2008