Kid reviews for Reba

Family comedy finds laughter in trying situations.

Kid, 10 years old July 19, 2010

AWESOME SHOW!!!!

I love this show so much.
BUT...
Teen Pregnancy, Some language, ONE scene in a bar,
THERE'S MORE....
Good role models and messages.
WATCH THIS SHOW!!

Kid, 10 years old January 12, 2010

My favorite TV-Show

Reba Mcentire shines in this hilarious comedy. Some suggestive stuff in some episodes but nothing serious. Great show.
Teen, 14 years old Written byiluvmyipod July 25, 2009

!!!! :)

I love this Show! Van is sooo funny along with Reba! This show makes me happy! I wish they still made new episodes of this.

Kid, 11 years old July 10, 2009

LOVE IT! LOVE IT!!! LOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE IT!

i luv it! They cover real topics that most people can relate to, and it is HILARIOUS!!
There are some s*x things though, for example, 17 yr old daughter Shaianne had a baby. BUt this is pertty common now, so again some people can relate to it!!

Teen, 16 years old Written bybandgeek03 April 19, 2009

I love this show!

This show is so great!! Watch it!
Teen, 13 years old Written byballew57 April 9, 2008
Reba is a mother to 3 children and a grandmother 1 child. She has a lot of help with parenting from her ex-husband and his wife... Reba's ex-husbands wife is a tad ditzy but Reba puts up with her(sometimes).Reba does the most parenting and sometimes her kids don't appreciate it... This tv show teaches the viewers how to appreciate what your given... I try to tune in every day but sometimes I miss it and I regret when I do... I recommend from the ages of 11+. It really teaches you the values in life and how to appreciate what you have and what you're given...
Teen, 16 years old Written bymissmissy April 9, 2008

Love it!

Reba is a great show for teens. It is all out hilarious. There are some issues like teenage pregnancy and divorce, but other than that it is a great show.
Teen, 14 years old Written byjazzyjammrz April 9, 2008

I luv this show!

This is a really fun show for kids 10+, especially kids who've had "the talk." (otherwise, be prepared for a couple questions). Nothing really bad, though. A teen girl gets pregnant, and ends up marrying her boyfriend, but this is at the dismay of her mother, so it doesn't suggest that this is a good idea. I saw this for the first time when my friend made me watch it with her and now its one of my favorites! :)
Teen, 14 years old Written bybookworm123 April 9, 2008

Just watch one episode and you're hooked!

This show is great! However, towards the end, it got old. I think the first couple of seasons are the best, the most "fresh". Just watch one episode - or hear one of Reba's sarcastic comments to Brock - and you're hooked!
I've watched this show a couple of times, and it is okay. My nana loves it! Watch this show if there is nothing else is on.
Teen, 15 years old Written bymaxduran April 9, 2008
Teen, 13 years old Written byMusicAddict911 April 9, 2008

This is an excellent show.

This show is definitely appropriate for most children and teenagers. There are a few things I'm feeling iffy about when it comes to sex in the show, since the whole plot kind of revolves around Van getting Cheyenne pregnant. Most of the episodes are appropriate for any age, it might just be me, but I wouldn't show the pilot and the following 2-3 episodes to anyone that hasn't had the talk. There will be a lot of questions. I mean, you don't "see" anything, but some of the storyline in the first few episodes could arise some "huh" questions, like in the pilot about the pregnancy test and following episodes where Cheyenne gets morning sickness and "accidentally" lets out some info when Jake's friends' Mom is there.

As for violence, in a few episodes Reba hits Brock but nothing serious. Brock doesn't get hurt but I can definitely see Reba has somewhat of a temper.

Commercialism; I don't see much of that. Maybe I just don't pay attention to the issue, but I haven't really saw any brand names mentioned much in the show. Game Boy was mentioned once in the episode where Jake wanted to take his Game Boy to church but Reba wouldn't let him. Otherwise... I can't remember anything.

Conclusion: The show is pretty much appropriate for all ages, especially ones that have had the talk and/or understand some of the stuff in the show. I started watching it back when Season 1 was airing; I probably didn't understand anything, I didn't ask either, didn't really pay much attention to the details and I'm not scarred for life, so you'll be fine too.

i laughed

This is a nice family show for anybody. i love it!!!!!!!!!!!!

completlt awsome show!!!

this is almost the best show on CW!

Funny, Alwys. Innapropriate, Sometimes!

Rating: Pause for 10+
First off, I think parents should be aware of the theme of the show: A struggling soccer mom, Reba, with three children Jake, Kyra, and Cheyenne( a pregnant teenager) and Cheyenne's husband, Van, and Reba's husband who left her for his dental hygeinist Barbara Jean, whom he impregnated. This show is a comedy and it has a pretty good message, but also, some pretty bad content. Many first season episodes deal with sex and Cheyenne's problems with pregnancy as a teen. A character goes by B.J. Not enough violence to be worried about. Reba often threatens Barbara Jean but they are never carried out. In a later season, Cheyenne has a drinking problem. Strong, whit female characters and also smart alec characters are all combined to create an amaxing cast. Languge is mild. 'Crap' 'Ass' and 'Hell' are used often. Lots of name calling. Reba alwys disses Barbara Jean. This show is funny, but you should know your kids.