All member reviews for Rescue Me

Teen, 15 years old Written byJoshTheFifthBeatle November 26, 2012

Amazing show, utterly realistic.

Despite popular opinion, this show is full of positive messages and role-models! The consequences of Tommy's drinking, cheating, and everything in between is showed off at full-force and allows viewers to see repercussions for their actions. Mickey, Lou, most certainly Franco, and even Tommy are positive role models whom are human, whom just make mistakes. The violence is all out, no one is sparred; fights, guns, and of course fires. Sex is dealt in an abundant supply and is necessary to show what people really think about, it's just sex, our bodies were made for it! Swearing may raise flags for some, but this is how people talk, get over yourselves. This is the most realistic dialogue I've ever heard in film or television. Drinking, smoking, and drugs play a big part in the show, most notably drinking because it's Tommy's vice. He's a recovering-sometimes relapsing-alcoholic and this is what helps him through the many, many heart-ships he faces through-out the series. One of the greatest shows to be produced.
Kid, 10 years old June 19, 2009

Interesting.

Nothing really bad in this show. Some Cursing, but not constant. Discussion of sex.
Kid, 9 years old April 30, 2009

rescue me review by critic07

It's a creepy show it's really bad. It's O.K., i think if you like really brutal show's you'd love it!