All member reviews for Revolution

Teen, 15 years old Written byWayward Girl September 25, 2012

i'm LOVING Revolution!

This show just came on a few weeks ago, and I already love it. It's really fun; about a post apocalyptic world after all electricity is turned off. JJ Abrams of LOST, Eric Kripke from Supernatural, and the director from Iron Man are in on this. It's the best of the best here. There is a lot of violence, so it might scare little kids but it's not too bad. No sex whatsoever, a few flirting scenes, but we're only a few episodes in so that might change later. Some swearing includes SOB, dang, and heck. Other than that this show is boss. I really suggest it to all who loved LOST or all who wanted to love LOST but thought it was too mature for younger audiences. It's great! I really hope it gets renewed.
Kid, 12 years old October 16, 2013

Really Great

Really good show that does contain all of the below. But honestly really great!
Teen, 14 years old Written byShadowofchaos41 October 12, 2012

More violent than I expected

We stopped watching this show because of the violence. Snapping necks, arrows through heads, and stabbing people through the head. Gross violence
Teen, 15 years old Written by20swolfe1709 February 4, 2014

Okay for some

While I love this show it is becoming more and more intense. For instance there has been too much sex and language.
Teen, 15 years old Written byemem731 January 31, 2014

Violent but entertaining.

At some points the violence is a little much, but not too graphic. Really entertaining with family values. It's getting a little more racy with more implied sex, but no nudity shown.
Teen, 14 years old Written bystudboy24 November 17, 2013

Revolution violent but good message

I think this show is very exciting yet very violent, and lots of language. The show has scenes of violence including, torture, beatings, shootings, and slashing. The show is sexual by the characters showing cleavage and shown underwear. And the language includes a**, b***h, h**l,d**n and bas***d. But ever so often there is stronger words like d**k, or pr**k. But the show over all has a good message which is do not turn back on family. 4/5 stars
Kid, 11 years old November 4, 2013

Great!!!!

One of the best action shows ever!!!!
Teen, 14 years old Written bymarianor602 September 26, 2013

REVOLUTION

It shows that family is the most important thing and people need to stick togeter some violence so people under 12 should not watch it but really great series
Teen, 13 years old Written bySmither2000 June 16, 2013

Amazing

I Think that it is an amazing season and it has kept me on the edge of my seat, I want to say that some times it can be very violent and if you don't like the sight of blood don't watch it because it can be very gruesome, I love it and would highly recommend it to anyone interested which is why I have rated it 5 stars
Kid, 12 years old February 5, 2013

Need to watch!

i love the show!
Teen, 16 years old Written byKenny_Jordan January 11, 2013

content

I Think it is a great TV series. Good plot and episodes. As far as it being a family series though, it does have some language in it, although very little sexuality, (about the same as the walking dead but more spread out).
Kid, 12 years old January 1, 2013

We All Want To Change The World...

I'm a sucker for post-apocalyptic fiction. The more unique, the better. Revolution is no exception. Despite criticisms about some of the characters and plot details, the show still has a gripping story, fun and likable characters, sinister villains, and it all looks great, set against a world that lost power-literally. I want to see more of this universe, and with consistently good ratings and reviews, a season 2 seems all the more likely. When the show returns in March, check it out. It's one apocalyptic adventure you won't soon be forgetting.
Teen, 13 years old Written bycookiechikki November 17, 2012

Great for teenagers - classic sci-fi with a twist

This show does contain a lot of violence, but nothing that a mature tween couldn't handle. the whole story is really interesting and isn't too far fetched, making the show a conversation starter on future events. But the part I love the most is all the new actors and their potential to star in other movies/ tv shows later on. some of them are really good!
Teen, 15 years old Written byMoviedudde18 September 12, 2012

G

Stupid and bland Lacluster.